Closing Our Doors

Mila Amo

[center][img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u297/Laharl_marine/2yearbanner2.png[/img][/center]

Hello Planet Bob,

I tend to stay to the shadows so I'm going to make this as quick as possible.

As you all know, Monos Archein has had a rough year. However, through the help and support of allies and friends, we were recently able to celebrate our third birthday amongst all of you. Three years on Planet Bob is quite an accomplishment, but all great things eventually come to an end.

This December, Monos Archein is closing its doors and merging with one of our closest and dependable allies, Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations. We look forward to moving in to our new home and further strengthening a great Super Friend and Maroonity member. As it should go without saying, CSN will be protecting the Monos Archein AA until we have all change our affiliation to CSN. I thank you in advance for respecting us in this regard while we make our move.

It's been a great run, people. I wish for the continued prosperity of you all.

Mila Amo
Archein of Monos Archein

Edited by Mila Amo

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Mila Amo and Monos Archein

Many a forum have I traversed following you over these last three years. It is with sadness that after just wishing you well on your third birthday I did you adieu. I shall miss you but will see many at you new home at CSN.
God speed.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

[quote name='Hime Themis' timestamp='1291782985' post='2533576']
Good Mila Amo and Monos Archein

Many a forum have I traversed following year over these last three years. It is with sadness that after just wishing you well on your third birthday I did you adieu. I shall miss you but will see many at you new home at CSN.
God speed.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis
[/quote]

And the journey continues, Hime Themis! Look forward to seeing you there ;)

:ph34r:

Farewell MA, you were great friends and even better SuperFriends. I'm sad you see you go but happy to see you continue to stay with our super family by merging into CSN. Good luck to all former MA members in the future.

o/ MA Edited by ShadowDragon

Wow, this is actually really saddening to me as MA was my first alliance and taught me everything

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1291785492' post='2533641']
You picked a very good alliance to merge into. CSN are some pretty good people :)

Didn't MA just announce a protectorate?
[/quote]

Probably carrying it over.