Through losses and gains, our path remains.

Partisan

[center][i]Late in the night, a letter was dropped on the doormat of the residence of our triumvirs, who were just in the middle of a meeting. It read:[/i]

[font="Century Gothic"][quote]Exodus... with your green valleys and blue rivers.
Exodus... land of yahweh, holy land.
Exodus... My home.

Yahweh has called upon me once more. He came to me in the dark night. His divine aura filled the room and dazzled my thoughts. He spoke:

"Take my teachings and walk, walk to the endless sea up north and keep walking until you see the other realm. Do not fear for any creatures living or death for I shall protect you as long as you carry out my tasks. When you reach the unknown realm, take my bible and preach. Preach day and night and spread my word. Convert the heretics and have my name carried all over the universe. Do not worry about Exodus, it is in good hands. Fulfill my task for it is your destiny"

Dear Exodians, as I write this my bags are packed, my family is weeping and a salty tear is slowly making its way down my cheek. It has been 7 days now since he visited me. 7 days with no sleep, 7 days in fear. Every night he returns. Asking me. Urging me. [u]Commanding[/u] me. With every night his will becomes stronger and his rage grows. He demands it and I cannot refuse.

In the past month, Exodus has become more prosperous than I ever imagined. The followers of yahweh have shown their resilience and I am grateful. Grateful to have been able to lead you. Stay true to our beliefs and do not stray from the herd. Heed his name and words.

If you stay true to the holy path I know Exodus will have a glorious future ahead of it.

The will of yahweh sends me to the other realm, and thus I shall obey. While it pains me to announce this I must officially retire from my position of Triumvir. One day I will return, with more followers than you could ever imagine. We will build an empire, a religion, a way of life that will be the envy of all the world. Await my return.

Your dear triumvir,

- Meyer

Stay true to God.
Keep your heart and soul ever faithful.
Stay true to God,
for our God stays true to You.

Do not forget His deeds.
Has He not met our needs?
Put all your trust in the Lord.

Stay true to God,

Harken unto the law.
Lift up your eyes in awe.
Follow the Light and the Way.

Stay true to God,

Though we may fall to sin,
yet may we rise again,
if we just follow the Lord!

Stay true to God,

Merciful, God forgives.
By grace alone we live.
How soon this life passes by!

Stay true to God,

Often we test our God.
Yet does He spare the rod,
and grant salvation again.

Stay true to God,
for our God stays true to You.[/quote][/font][/center]

[center][i]As they read the letter their faces coloured pale. Eyes blinked and tears rolled. A leader had retired. A loss was suffered. A mixed feeling of sorrow, impotence and ultimately, indifference took hold of their minds and bodies.[/i] What to do? [i]Ironchef and Wu Tang Clan pondered[/i]

[i]It was a late night. Thanksgiving. Families were feasting and booze was flowing. one house however remained free of the festivities. It was in there that Wu Tang Clan and Ironchef were in deep thoughts, slowly sipping their wine and looking for a solution to the problem meyers retirement had created. As they sat there, the cold started to intensivy. An icy chill went down Wu's spine and made him shiver. He stood up and walked towards the fireplace. He lifted a log and threw it into the fire. When he looked at the fire it was as if something stunned him.[/i]

[i]Ironchef noticed this and stood up slowly. She said:[/i] "what is it?". [i]and walked until she stood next to Wu. She followed his gaze and her eyes widened. The logs inside the fire formed letters, a sentence:[/i]

[quote]Walk the land and follow your hearts. The answers are in your grasp[/quote]
[i]
She whispered:[/i] "this is a sign...We must hurry!"[i] Without hesitation the two triumvirs set out on a trip through the Exodus.[/i]

[i]After an hour of marching, they reached a market place. They saw a handsome man, dressed in a long black coat standing on a crate. He preached about their divine god. They stood there for a while listening to the man when something made their jaws drop. The preacher turned towards the two triumvirs and said:[/i] "We must walk the lands and follow our hearts. The answers are within our grasp".

[i]A couple of days later all Exodians had gathered at the famous hill. Located on top of that hill were three figures. Wu, Ironchef and an unknown, handsome man with a long black coat. Wu spoke:[/i]

"Exodians! I stand here before you to announce the ascension of a new leader. A new triumvirate! This man has been sent by god himself and will assist us in obtaining the glory we so seek!. Let me introduce you to [b]Partisan![/b]

[i]The man in black stepped forward and raised his arm, the crowd remained silent. Wu unsheeted his blade and made two slow cuts in the mans arms. His face became a mask of pain. He lowered his arm, looked at the X now displayed on it, and raised the arm again.

A roar stemmed from the crowd [/i]

[i]Ironchef continued:[/i] With this let us announce our new government.

[quote]Triumvirate: Ironchef, Wu Tang Clan, Partisan

Regent:The Chosen One

Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Big Bad
Minister of Internal Affairs: LexLuthor
Minister of Defense: The Corrupt Teacher
Minister of Finance: PMoses
[/quote][/center]

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1291460976' post='2529908']
Its nice to see exodus flourishing though its sad to see meyer leave. I still :wub: me some exodus though.
[/quote]

Meyer is still a member of Exodus. Just no longer in a government position.

How is CoJ treating you? :)

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1291461635' post='2529913']
It treats me well parti thanks for asking? How has your growth been doing lately?
[/quote]

Good to hear. We've been good so far. slowly working towards that 1 mil goal we set out.

[quote name='aboooe' timestamp='1291464337' post='2529932']
I think I'd cry.
[/quote]

Wouldn't we all?

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1291457329' post='2529896']
[i]Wu, Ironchef and an unknown, [b]handsome[/b] man with a long black coat.[/i]
[/quote]

You lost me at handsome. :blink:

Congrats Partisan, on a position well deserved.

o/

Edited by Baltus

[quote name='Alaric' timestamp='1291473272' post='2529991']
All I know about you guys is from your DoE and this thread.

Just wanted to say I like you guys and best wishes to your new Gov! B-)
[/quote]

Well we need to fix that then Alaric. We will send over a Diplomat to run naked through your forum :P You should do the same. We are here http://cn-exodus.info/forum/index.php??act=idx

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291493310' post='2530153']
[color="#0000FF"]You people make Hime Themis look succinct. Think you could tone it down just a little bit? Thank you.

Also, I am surprised that you are still around. I give you another month.[/color]
[/quote]

We will do our best to not let you down RV and see if we can hold on another 30 days.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291493310' post='2530153']
[color="#0000FF"]You people make Hime Themis look succinct. Think you could tone it down just a little bit? Thank you.

Also, I am surprised that you are still around. I give you another month.[/color]
[/quote]

Wana bet on that RV. Put some money and tech where your mouth is, say 15 mill and 250 tech should be a good number.

Sorry to see Meyer step down but i look forward to working with this handsome man in the dark coat >_>

o/ Exodus