Forbidden Love; The Inside Story

[quote]
[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100429225510/cybernations/images/thumb/3/31/Europaflag1.png/200px-Europaflag1.png[/img]
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100127074958/cybernations/images/thumb/5/5e/Flag_of_Invicta.svg/200px-Flag_of_Invicta.svg.png[/img]

Article I – Sovereignty

Both Europa and Regnum Invictorum (henceforth Invicta) shall retain their sovereignty and shall not take any action, directly or indirectly, that would threaten the sovereignty or security of the other.

Article II – Non-aggression

Both signatories pledge to refrain from any attacks, military or otherwise, upon the other. Both signatories shall not condone any acts of aggression toward the other nor use sanctions upon the other. Both signatories also pledge that diplomacy shall be the first action taken in any incident.

Article III - Mutual Defense

An act of war upon one signatory is to be considered an act of war upon the other and will be responded to with all available force. Each signatory agrees to provide any and all information pertinent to the defense of the other. Neither signatory is obligated to defend the other through actions as a result of other treaties.

Article IV – Termination

If either signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty for any reason, they must inform the other 72 hours in advance where all articles of the treaty shall still remain active until the closure of the aforementioned period.

Signed for Europa:
Minister of Silly Walks, Grand Ayatollah
Kongo Jack (Deebo), Mint Ayatollah
Ernesto Che Guevara (Chax), Strawberry Ayatollah
Mothman, Vanilla Ayatollah

Signed for Regnum Invictorum:
Jorost of the Triune Republic, Lord Protector of Invicta & Hair Stylist to the Gods
Atlashill of Kansouri, old fart lingering in Invicta's government halls
m3g4tr0n of Kazarkan, Minister of Finance and T&A
Thrash of Machas, Minister of Foreign Affairs
[/quote]

TL;DR:
Europa and Invicta sign a MDP.
[/center]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1291174319' post='2526974']
You are a very strange man.

Europa only barely existed when we left CDT.

This is a good treaty based on a good friendship. Here's to good times. :)
[/quote]

Not to mention the fact that CDT (after Invicta left) actually threatened the safety of Europa once or twice in the early days. But no, no, we're one in the same.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1291176600' post='2527015']
And yet I recognize names from UCN.
[/quote]

Probably, it makes sense you know. But all joking aside, Europa is not UCN, nor should be confused with the former UCN. We were never a member of the Common Defense Treaty, never planed on it. Just sayin brojackson...

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1291176600' post='2527015']
And yet I recognize names from UCN.
[/quote]

Yes, because some of us were in UCN, Europa/Invicta signing a treaty is exactly the same thing as the now-defunct CDT bloc.

Although, I'm sorta glad that you noticed our names from UCN. Apparently CDT didn't know or care who we were, we were their enemies, they stopped listening to anything we said and threatened us with war.

[quote]Although, I'm sorta glad that you noticed our names from UCN. Apparently CDT didn't know or care who we were, we were their enemies, they stopped listening to anything we said and threatened us with war. [/quote]

It's next-to impossible for me not to notice because Silly Walks was in Illuminati when I first started out, so when he went from UCN gov to Europa gov I was like "Oh."

For all you naysayers out there: Europa has a right to declare war on whomever it chooses. No one, including Invicta, should have a say in these matters. It's downright appealing hearing all this hatred towards such a fabulous alliance, and I can't even begin to express my disdain.

Good on you Europa! Knock some Invicta down to my size will ya?

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1291186048' post='2527133']
It's next-to impossible for me not to notice because Silly Walks was in Illuminati when I first started out, so when he went from UCN gov to Europa gov I was like "Oh."
[/quote]

Heh, you don't say? He's been in gov since Illuminati, actually. CNE gov, TCW gov, UCN gov, Europa gov. He has a habit of killing alliances.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1291186320' post='2527135']
Heh, you don't say? He's been in gov since Illuminati, actually. CNE gov, TCW gov, UCN gov, Europa gov. He has a habit of killing alliances.
[/quote]

Rather unfortunate that he tried so hard to kill Illuminati back when it was still in okay shape, but I digress.

[quote name='Bloodjewel' timestamp='1291186188' post='2527134']
For all you naysayers out there: Europa has a right to declare war on whomever it chooses. No one, including Invicta, should have a say in these matters. It's downright appealing hearing all this hatred towards such a fabulous alliance, and I can't even begin to express my disdain.

Good on you Europa! Knock some Invicta down to my size will ya?
[/quote]

What is this? I dont even...

Congrats to Europa and Invicta for your forbidden love being revealed