Farewell From OEG

Krath

Sad Day Today Is.

OEG was founded on an idea, an idea that friends, together, could forge their way to the harshness of the world of Planet Bob. However, one factor the creators of this alliance didn't count upon, the harshness of RL. From the date of our Declaration of Existence, on May 25th, 2010, we tried to be a fair collection of nations. We slowly got hit with the reality of the fact that this world gave us no time to run this alliance, no time to recruit ultimately, and finally, no time for the Omniscient Empire of Green.

I ask only that until the update for Sunday, that iFOK will protect the members of OEG so that they have a few days to move over.

It is only fitting that today, the six month anniversary of OEG, we Declare that we are no more. By the end of the weekend all members should be in the alliance, our protector, iFOK. To all of those who gave us support, deepest thanks, to all those who told us we would fail, well we did, but we lasted six months.

Thank You,
KINGKrath
Minister of Internal Affairs

I'm sorry to see this. OEG had some promising members, to be sure. I guess now iFOK has more promising members.

It was a solid run, guys! Best of luck in your new homes!

o/ OEG

eidt: typo

Edited by Farnsworth

[quote name='KINGKrath' timestamp='1290727714' post='2523318']
we DoE's on May 25th. :\
[/quote]

a lot of micros have DoE'd since then...forgive the ignorance, but I haven't seen you guys post in here since your DoE (can't remember if I saw your DoE or not).