Synergy Announcement

Co God Ben

[center][img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/DT427323/SynergyAnnounce2.png[/img][/center]

Today, the 10th of November, 2010, Synergy would like to announce the admission of The Imperial Order into Synergy.

[quote][size="5"][u][b][center]Synergy[/center][/b][/u][/size]

[b]Preamble[/b]
With the understanding that the interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects, we, the undersigned signatories, agreeing that our combined efforts for teamwork, friendship, and loyalty are more powerful together than apart, commit to join forces in a synergistic union.

[b]Sovereignty:[/b]
All signatories will remain sovereign and agree to respect the sovereignty of the others and in not in anyway try to control any other alliances internal or foreign affairs. These signed alliances pledge to respect not only each others governments but also all members and allies of the members.

[b]Assistance:[/b]
Should any signatory come under military attack by another alliance, the other signatories are obligated to respond with their full military and economic assistance. Should any signatory require military help in an aggressive attack the other signatories may lend a hand, but are not obligated to aid in an aggressive attack.

[b]Intelligence:[/b]
If either signatory comes into possession of knowledge regarding to the safety and security of any member alliance then it is their obligation to ensure that the knowledge is passed to the other alliance(s).

[b]Membership:[/b]
Upon ratification of this treaty, any alliance wishing to join will petition a member or members of standing signatory alliances requesting admission. If there is a unanimous agreement from the standing signatories to admit the applying, then the applying alliance will be granted entrance into this treaty.

[b]Representation:[/b]
The enactment of this treaty is to be overseen by a council consisting of a representative from each signatory. They will speak for their alliance on all official bloc matters and will have a single vote. Each alliance's representative will be someone able to vote on the behalf of their alliance in emergency situations.

[b]Financial Cooperation:[/b]
Each signatory agrees to cooperate to its fullest extent in helping each other in growth efforts including but not limited to trade circles, tech deals, and growth aid. Participation is not required but highly encouraged.

[b]Amendments:[/b]
Any signatory may propose a amendment to this treaty and it may pass only with an unanimous agreement by all signatories.

[b]Cancellation:[/b]
If it is deemed necessary, any signatory may withdraw from this treaty by informing the government of the other signatories in a private and discrete manner. After all signatories have been informed, there will be a 48 hour cooling-off period, whereby the articles of this treaty will still apply to the withdrawing signatory.

[b]Revocation of Membership[/b]
Should a signatory make a decision or take actions inconsistent with the goals and ideals of Synergy, said alliance officials will be contacted in private with all concerns being voiced. Should said alliance continue in such a manner that puts the rest of Synergy in constant, unprovoked danger, the alliance shall be removed by special called vote of all representatives. Upon reaching a two-thirds vote, the alliance will be removed from Synergy.

[b]Signatories[/b]
The below signed alliances to agree to the terms and conditions contained herein and have mutually agreed to this document via their independent governmental or constitutional processes:

Signed for IAA,
His Majesty, the Emperor: Voodoo
Grand Vizier: MercyFallout
Imperial Regent: Kevlar
Grand Admiral: republicloyaltist
Grand Moff: Greg23
Imperial Exchequer: Dochartaigh

Signed for GATO,
Assembly Chairman- Magnificent Overlord Omniscient1, Savior of Super-Greivances, Godfather of Timezones, Breaker of Bad Rules, Master of Self-appointed Titles.
Minister of Foreign Affairs- TimLee
Minister of Domestic Affairs- Gibsonator21
33rd congress of GATO

Signed for LoSS,
Sam Winters-Triumvirate
Desert Ratz-Triumvirate
legion-x-Triumvirate
Chels-Minister of Foreign Affairs
Vargarth-Minister of Recruitment
rol20kid-Minister of Defence
Junior-Minister of Education
Spherilion-Minister of Finance
Hunterman1043-Minister of Internal Affairs
Phoebus-Minister of Recruitment/Senator
Renroh-Senator
Z3000-Senator

Signed for TIO,
[img]http://b.imagehost.org/0297/highcom2.png[/img]
The Glorious Imperial High Commander of Amazing Glorious Glory Skippy of Outback Australia, Destroyer of Worlds, Crazy Australian and Excessive Title Extraordinaire.
--
[img]http://b.imagehost.org/0651/comtio2.png[/img]
Executive Imperial Commander: Sup4l33t3ki11a
Imperial Internal Commander: Scorponok
Imperial External Commander: Dave93
--
[img]http://b.imagehost.org/0642/impoff.png[/img]
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs: Scipio Africanus
Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs: Cao Pai
Imperial Officer of Defence: Tarikmo3rd
Imperial Officer of Finance: Jumperbeast13
Imperial Officer of Membership Affairs: Pikachurin
--
Minister of Trains, Planes, and Plantains: Jyrinx
[/quote]

sup.

/s/

[b]Signed for the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization:[/b]
Assembly Chairman - Manis_B
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Politician
37th Congress of GATO

[b]Signed for the Imperial Assault Alliance:[/b]
His Majesty, the Emperor: PHD
Grand Vizier: Chimaera
Imperial Regent: Rebirth
Grand Admiral: Chaos Armed
Grand Moff: TimeMaster
Imperial Exchequer: TheListener

[b]Signed for League of Small Superpowers:[/b]
LoSS Triumvirate,
Co God Ben
Legion-X
Junior
MoFA, Chels
MoD, Rol20Kid
MoE, Slade
MoIA, Phoebus
LoSS Senate

[b]Signed for The Imperial Order:[/b]
[img]http://b.imagehost.org/0297/highcom2.png[/img]
The Glorious Imperial High Commander of Amazing Glorious Glory Skippy of Outback Australia, Destroyer of Worlds, Crazy Australian and Excessive Title Extraordinaire.
--
[img]http://b.imagehost.org/0651/comtio2.png[/img]
Executive Imperial Commander: Sup4l33t3ki11a
Imperial Internal Commander: Scorponok
Imperial External Commander: Dave93
--
[img]http://b.imagehost.org/0642/impoff.png[/img]
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs: Scipio Africanus
Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs: Cao Pai
Imperial Officer of Defence: Tarikmo3rd
Imperial Officer of Finance: Jumperbeast13
Imperial Officer of Membership Affairs: Pikachurin
--
Minister of Trains, Planes, and Plantains: Jyrinx

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1289441506' post='2509879']
wow! look, you just turned this all the way up!

[img]http://i5.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/ea/03/be96_1.JPG[/img]
[/quote]

we must be doing something right if you showed up already... I say WOOT

also party in #synergy as per the usual celebratory norms of Planet Bob :D

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1289441506' post='2509879']
wow! look, you just turned this all the way up!

[img]http://i5.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/ea/03/be96_1.JPG[/img]
[/quote]
Hmm that's funny, even though that went up, you failed to bring this up:

[img]http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/this-thread-sucks/2/Care-O-Meter.gif[/img]

Edited by Tarikmo

Who told CGB to post this? This must be a fake announcement.

Welcome to the club, TIO. Don't screw around. :P

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1289441579' post='2509882']
IAA continues their streak of being the only pillar of success in a sea of failure, disappointment, and utter lack of win.
[/quote]

I'm glad you agree IAA is awesome too!! Tough to see where you rank GATO, LoSS, and TIO though. I'd feel bad to see where you rank CoJ among them.

I'm personally relieved that the democratic empire finally got this through. Way to keep em on the straight and narrow, lord dark helmet.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1289441579' post='2509882']
IAA continues their streak of being the only pillar of success in a sea of failure, disappointment, and utter lack of win.
[/quote]
Your words are like daggers. Why must you hurt me so?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1289441781' post='2509894']
[color="#0000FF"]I knew this was going to be an expansion thread, and I did come in here to congratulate you until I saw that the alliance coming into Synergy was TIO. Would it really have been so hard to have picked a decent alliance instead?[/color]
[/quote]
Still not helping with the care-o-meter. Though I agree, how dare they pick somebody they know and trust?!

[color="#0000FF"]I knew this was going to be an expansion thread, and I did come in here to congratulate you until I saw that the alliance coming into Synergy was TIO. Would it really have been so hard to have picked a decent alliance instead?[/color]
[/quote]
Have any suggestions?

[/quote]

Sorry that your opinion of TIO is that they are less than Decent however the Opinion of the New Sith Order is truly not important to the alliances of Synergy, but maybe next time we'll make sure to ask you who is a "decent" alliance in your eyes.

This is wonderful.

[/quote]

But we're trying our best, RV!!! D:

Edited by Chet Ubetcha

[/quote]
The truth is Skippy got some pictures of some Gov. members. Story short, TIO is in Synergy.