Sirius-AcTi War

The MVP

No, not really. But currently the war is called the [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Sirius-AcTi_War"]Sirius-AcTi War[/url]. I don't know, I find the name boring. How about we finally execute the name Triple-break-off-flank-attack War? I think it's time.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Barix9' timestamp='1289070085' post='2504097']
Bat's Siriusly Bad Day
[/quote][quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1289070160' post='2504098']
We have a winner.
[/quote]
Bat's had many bad days, it could get confusing as to which one you guys are referring to :P

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1289070050' post='2504096']
Bat's Siriusly $%&@ed up War.

[b]No CB WAR?[/b] I really don't see a good CB in Bat's OP or at least one that is concrete enough to destroy his alliance over (by way of suicide).
[/quote]

There's already one.

Why should we name such an irrelevant war? I mean no ill will to the involved alliances but this doesn't deserve a name.

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1289079984' post='2504278']
The "Sirius-AcTi War" name was given by me as a temporary name until we came up with something better. :P

I like "Bat's Siriusly Bad Day" myself.

EDIT: Renamed on the Wiki. ;)
[/quote]

It truly is never the person you least suspect or most suspect. It is always the person you medium suspect.

:(( Jarkko :((

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1289079984' post='2504278']
The "Sirius-AcTi War" name was given by me as a temporary name until we came up with something better. :P

I like "Bat's Siriusly Bad Day" myself.

EDIT: Renamed on the Wiki. ;)
[/quote]
Never rename without consensus. >.< You're lucky I don't have a comp right now. :((

I never understood why people had a problem with [b]normal[/b] names for wars. Outside of CN, when a war is fought, it's more often than not named for the combatants (Franco-Prussian War) or for the place it's fought (Vietnam War, War in Afghanistan, etc). Less often it's named after the cause of the war (War of the Spanish Succession). Yet in CN, these names seem to be looked down upon, and favor is shown towards ridiculously unrealistic names like we've seen in this thread. I don't get it. I play CN because it's a geopolitical simulator, not a playground for toddlers.

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1289100290' post='2504629']
I never understood why people had a problem with [b]normal[/b] names for wars. Outside of CN, when a war is fought, it's more often than not named for the combatants (Franco-Prussian War) or for the place it's fought (Vietnam War, War in Afghanistan, etc). Less often it's named after the cause of the war (War of the Spanish Succession). Yet in CN, these names seem to be looked down upon, and favor is shown towards ridiculously unrealistic names like we've seen in this thread. I don't get it. I play CN because it's a geopolitical simulator, not a playground for toddlers.
[/quote]

Sir, I swear I've seen you around before, but it seems like you're new here. :P

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1289100290' post='2504629']
[/quote]

Then you have not heard of the Yom Kippur War in which it was fought for longer than just the day of Yom Kippur but was named that solely due to the fact that the war started on Yom Kippur. or the Gulf War aka Desert Storm/Desert Shield. Technically, the War in Afghanistan is also called Operation: Enduring Freedom and the Iraqi War is also called the Second Gulf War and Operation: Iraqi Freedom. both those along with other operations are called the War on Terror and there is even a Global War on Terror service medal for military personnel.

Then you have to realize that this is a game which is meant to be fun. this sometimes means goofy names.