BTA Presents Operation Turtle Smash!

I wouldn't be surprised if this decision were made simply on Master-Debater's whim.
[quote]Turtles stand together, Simple as that.[/quote]
Looks like debating skills were not needed to convince the rest of the alliance to war this time around! :awesome:

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' timestamp='1289021272' post='2503611']
Hey, it's my mating season also!!! :awesome:
[/quote]
Well I guess turtle and crab mating season and a war with AcTi is about nine thousand times better than SOS Brigade - NsO drama. :v:

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1289021401' post='2503617']
Are so many DoW's necessary? It's not like even one of the declaring alliances would have trouble taking down AcTi by themselves. But I guess Sirius wants to get in on the fun. Enjoy yourselves.
[/quote]

Almost all of us have MDoAP's with each other. So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1289039097' post='2503843']
Because Battalion and AcTi are such a superb fighting force right?
[/quote]
Oh no, not this again.

Look, if Invicta gets 14 alliances (or however many it was, I sorta lost track of who we were at war with) DoWing on us in the last war, and that's OK, then stop whining about a lot of DoWs getting posted on AcTi.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1289040935' post='2503853']
Oh no, not this again.

Look, if Invicta gets 14 alliances (or however many it was, I sorta lost track of who we were at war with) DoWing on us in the last war, and that's OK, then stop whining about a lot of DoWs getting posted on AcTi.
[/quote]

Don't judge a leader by his affiliation. You're assuming just because I'm in Umbrella that I think its okay for you to get dogpiled because you're Invicta or something, am I right?

I genuinely think that dogpiles are stupid and if there were less of them and more equal wars we'd have a bit more war going around a bit more fun, and the daily drama would not involve the usual suspects bashing GOONS for tech raiding.

Also, I dislike all alliances involved in this conflict, I hope they all burn equally.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse