Amazon Nation, Pax Corvus, Ubercon - DoA

Randalla

[center]
Once upon a time, before the great god Admin breathed life into Planet Bob, the Daemon Snikt created a realm called Avatar. The children of Avatar later ventured forth and discovered Planet Bob, and formed the Alliance known as Ubercon. And it came to pass that the children of Ubercon hid themselves away from others to nurture their lands in peaceful seclusion.

However, not all of the children of Ubercon wished to go quietly into their caves. Two sisters debated, pitting the way of peace against a more warlike path. The High Elf, Randalla, was the first to leave the safety of Ubercon’s isolated cave. She and her warlike followers formed the Amazon Nation. Cerridwyn and her peaceful folk later followed in Randalla’s footsteps, forming the neutral alliance, Pax Corvus.

Let this Agreement proclaim for all to see, the common bond that ties these three Alliances together, Ubercon, Pax Corvus, and the Amazon Nation:

[img]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w331/AmazonNationAlliance/Banners/DoAbanner1.png[/img]

[i][size=3]You feel enlightened[/size][/i]
Sovereign Unity

The governments of the undersigned may freely request assistance and guidance in any matter, and may be privy to various government level channels of information and communication. However, in the spirit of mutual respect and friendship, it is also understood and agreed that the sovereignty of each signatory shall be respected at all times, and shall not be infringed upon.

[i][size=3]A loud voice proclaims 'Thou shalt not fight here!’[/size][/i]
Friendship and Non Aggression

Neither signatory shall initiate acts of aggression or espionage in any form against the other. Members of each signatory shall address each other with dignity and respect at all times, in all forums and media, both public and private.

[i][size=3]You feel someone protecting you[/size][/i]
Defense and Support

Should the neutrality of Pax Corvus and Ubercon suffer any unprovoked attack, the Amazon Nation may freely offer aid and assistance first and foremost through diplomatic channels. Should all attempts at diplomacy fail, the Amazon Nation may exercise the option of defending Her sister alliances to the utmost of Her abilities upon request. To further protect the neutrality of Pax Corvus and Ubercon, neither shall be held in obligation to aid the Amazon Nation in the event of any aggressive action against Her.

[i][size=3]You feel empty, as Snikt’s presence fades[/size][/i]
Cancellation

Should either signatory decide to draw an end to this Agreement for any reason, each shall be required to notify the other through private diplomatic channels. The Agreement remains binding and in full effect for 72 hours from the time notification of intent to cancel is received and acknowledged.

Signed:

Daemon of Ubercon
Snikt

The Peaceful Sister
Cerridwyn, Pax Corvus

The War-like Sister
Randalla, Amazon Nation
[/center]

[IMG]http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad204/PaxCorvus/Banners/PaxBannerChief.png[/IMG]

With this announcement, it signals also our official graduation from protectorate status. As we leave Amazon Territory behind, we emerge to continue our ongoing relationship with Amazon Nation, all those who came here from Avatar and with the world of Bob as a whole.

Thank you all for your kind support. We'll celebrate a little earlier in the evening tomorrow night. ;)

I'm very proud of our not-so-little ones, and pleased to have this opportunity to make this somewhat unique relationship a bit more formal than a blurb on our Wiki's. Admittedly, I will have to update those after a bit of a nap--it's been a long day. :lol1:

Cheers, all!

I look forward to our future together.

I'd also like to invite everyone (especially our fellow signatories) to #Pax for a celebration of sorts. It'd be a pleasure to converse with each of you on this fine evening.

• 1 month later...

To whom it concerns:

Please accept my kindest regards. This message required a great deal of effort to reach this forum.
Lest it go to waste, I must add useful content.

As a long standing member and friend of the Amazon Nations, I must express and address many concerns directed at our fine alliance. In the past, many have inquired as to how we can be so inexplicably incredible at existence. I implore you to not ask this question any further, as the answer is obscenely obvious: strength in leadership and eloquence in mannerisms.

Now everyone get up, examine yourselves, and try a bit harder to follow the gospel of elcid, especially in these trying modern times (Christmas holiday).