The Foreign Lodge Declaration

It was many moons ago now that TFD and The Lodge met each other. Many, many moons. It has been so long, even, that the fact the idea never occurred to us to establish this relationship is beyond me. From chilling out with each other talking about football and the likes to having similar or even identical treaty partners at times, it's curious how nothing has come about. However, as fate would have it, here we are today, announcing the first fruits of our relationship. These Masons really are a class act, and I'm pleased to say we don't regret meeting these fine folk.
Without further adieu, I present to you: [i]The Foreign Lodge Declaration[/i]! :)

[center][b][size="5"]The Foreign Lodge Declaration[/size][/b]

[img]http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6039/glofdiplomat.png[/img] [img]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4475/tfdflagbj0.png[/img]
[/center]

[b]Initiation:[/b]
The Foreign Division and the Grand Lodge of Freemasons have known each other for a long time. Together, they decided to take today this step in their relationship with the signature of this Peace, Intelligence and Aid Treaty as a ground for a long and developing friendship.

[b]Article I: Fraternity[/b]
Both signatories will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity against the other. Both signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.

[b]Article II: Knowledge[/b]
Should vital intelligence of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory, they are required to share it with the other. Vital is defined as relevant to either signatory's security.
[b]
Article III: Assistance[/b]
If either signatory requests assistance in whatever form, it is strongly encouraged for the other signatory to provide what help it can, though both parties accept that this is not an obligation.

[b]Article VI: Cancellation[/b]
It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may last forever, or until the bond it represents grows to the point where an upgrade is merited. Given the uncertainties of the future, however, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement arise, that this pact maybe cancelled after 72 hours notice.

[b]Signed for The Foreign Division;[/b]
Speaker: Barkeaters
Senator: Lusitan
Senator: Eivind_the_great
Senator: FarmGirl
Senator: Basileus
MoFA: GearHead
dMoFA: SupremePrince

[b]Signed for the Grand Lodge of Freemasons;[/b]
[IMG]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8668/2010octcouncil.png[/img]

o/TFD
o/GLOF

Win treaty is win.

This is a treaty that I'm very proud to see come to pass. I'm looking forward to continued good times and now relations in an official capacity (sort of... *hands a 12-gauge to Moosey* :D ).

o/

[quote name='Toraoji' timestamp='1288281366' post='2495234']
Congrats to TFD and our friends in GLOF.

/o GLOF
/o AZTEC

(As slow as GLOF is, I bet you started this process like a year ago :D )
[/quote]

Slow and steady wins the race, my friend. ;)

[quote name='Toraoji' timestamp='1288281366' post='2495234']
Congrats to TFD and our friends in GLOF.

/o GLOF
/o AZTEC

(As slow as GLOF is, I bet you started this process like a year ago :D )
[/quote]
[quote name='Toraoji' timestamp='1288282632' post='2495261']
How can i possible argue with the turtle defense? :D I'll concede this debate to you my friend.
[/quote]
You sir, have no idea how slow TFD can be. They are the perfect competition for GLOF in that department. :P

This treaty should have been titled "Two barrels of molasses" :rolleyes:

Though this treaty immensely displeases me, i will refrain from any further expression of disdain or contempt for either alliance.

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1288283751' post='2495277']
You sir, have no idea how slow TFD can be. They are the perfect competition for GLOF in that department. :P

This treaty should have been titled "Two barrels of molasses" :rolleyes:

Though this treaty immensely displeases me, i will refrain from any further expression of disdain or contempt for either alliance.
[/quote]

You shall be stalked and poked that :P