A GOONland Public Notice

[center][img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8361/sigpic12.png[/img][/center]

Consider this a public notice since the topic has come up a couple times now.

GOONS and Methrage have seen fit to agree to peace and hopefully put this little conflict behind us. Terms are simple: 1500 tech via deals at our prices (those prices being $3 million for 150 tech or $4.5 million for 200 tech, set by those doing the deals). As well, we've thrown $3 million his way, and will do so again in 10 days time, for the purpose of escaping bill-lock and because we're benevolent like that. His nation and his AA have been utterly ravaged so we see little reason to continue this fisticuffs. True to our word, despite a dubious initiation of hostilities, peace was attainable.

GOONS has no desire to revisit this conflict down the line. I would strongly urge Methrage and company to reciprocate and not to take advantage of our mercy. Our wars have ceased and over the coming days the sanctions will as well.

PS - We'll go ahead and take this opportunity to claim victory over UOKMB as well. Their AA is down to one, and he's been neutralized. Roguefest 2010 can be considered concluded... [url=http://i54.tinypic.com/2qkpl49.png]or not[/url]. ^_^

*edited to clarify the terms

Edited by SirWilliam

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1288240641' post='2494911']
[color="#0000FF"]So, Methrage gets peace by becoming a long term tech farm for GOONS, who extort tech out of his battered nation at an unreasonable price. Disgusting. Have you no decency? Have you no shame?[/color]
[/quote]

Yeah, how could they :rolleyes:

[color="#0000FF"]So, Methrage gets peace by becoming a long term tech farm for GOONS, who extort tech out of his battered nation at an unreasonable price. Disgusting. Have you no decency? Have you no shame?[/color]
[/quote]

Nope :smug:

[/quote]

Have you no shame for !@#$ting up every GOONS thread?

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1288241072' post='2494924']
I'll note that the OP has been clarified. The terms are [i]1500 tech via deals[/i] at our prices.
[/quote]

I wish we could all see the good in a peace achieved that might, maybe, end with all parties in good shape.