FnKa Disbandment Notice

[img]http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab161/Aetherius_Princeps/FnKaFlag010.jpg[/img]

It is with a heavy heart I come before you to announce FnKa has functionally disbanded.

We had a good run: we had a fun war, we buried a few axes, and its time to put it all behind us. The few active members just don't have the time or enegry to devote to FnKa that it deserves. We would like to thank our allies, the Ninjas, and GOONS for a well conducted war. GOONS aren't the evil menace that it's easy to paint them as; try actually talking to them first before you make a judgement. While they aren't everyones cup of tea, they have a good groups of gents' and something special going on. Also, before the peanut gallery tries to use FnKa as thier PR banner, just don't. GOONS didn't force us to disband. Those nations that have expressed a desire for peace will follow the GOONS terms to be specified below; those who have yet to decide will have the option remain open to them.

I will continue to hope in the future we can all come together and make it happen. Until then;

Minister of Defense - DeadAnimal

Prime Minister - SkaPunk

Minister of Finance - MVP2000

Minister of Recruiting - Silent Fury

Note: Hydra will protect the AA FnKa and FnKa Academy from outside interference for 2 weeks, so raiders buzz off.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100207034850/cybernations/images/d/db/GOONS_Ride_To_War.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote]
In acknowledging defeat and surrendering to the GOONS, the following former FnKa nations agree to the following terms:

1. Skeam Team, Port Elk, Free Irish States, Questopia, and Almut will pay reparations in the amount of $30 million each, or the equivalent in tech (at a rate of 100 tech for every $3 million), to GOONS nations at the specification of the latter party. These nations have a 7-day grace period (as of the time of the posting of these terms) before payments must begin.
2. Pozsony and Philippine Republic will do a Mercy Board term at the specification of GOONS.
3. GOONS extends the above options ($30 million in reparations, or the equivalent in tech at a rate of 100 tech for every $3 million, or a Mercy Board term) to the remaining FnKa AA nations, in order to attain peace.
[/quote]

[i]Signed for the GOONS[/i],
* Sardonic, Pilot
* ktarthan, Co-Pilot
* SirWilliam, Strategos
* Beefspari, Secretariat
* Council Members: Tristesse, Biazt, Xodi, dalstrs, Mofeta

-----

On behalf of the GOONS I'd like to pay our respects to the FnKa AA. We've had no desire to see them disband (even following their DoW), but respect their decision to nonetheless. They were honorable adversaries and we wish them the best of luck from here.

Furthermore, we encourage the alliances and AAs that remain at war with us to seek peace in an equally rational, respectable manner. You know where to find us.

FnKa were a fine opponent. Although I'm sad that they opted to disband, I'm glad many of them have chosen to move on in their careers here, this world would be a worse place without guys with their type of moxie.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1287363700' post='2486676']
I'm absolutely disgusted to see that GOONS would extort reparations from an alliance that declared war on them with a valid CB. You all should be ashamed.
[/quote]

I can't stop laughing.

In case you missed it:

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1287363015' post='2486664']
In before EXTORTION HUGE REPS DEATH TO GOONS
[/quote]

Edited by Haquertal

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1287363700' post='2486676']
I'm absolutely disgusted to see that GOONS would extort reparations from an alliance that declared war on them with a valid CB. You all should be ashamed.
[/quote]
Need to up that literacy rate in Planet Soy, Mr Damsky.

[quote name='DeadAnimal' timestamp='1287362843' post='2486660']
... [b]Those nations that have expressed a desire for peace will follow the GOONS terms to be specified below; those who have yet to decide will have the option remain open to them.[/b] ...
[/quote]

[size="1"]P.S. - I laughed too![/size]

Edited by Choson

I think some of you didn't learn the fine art of sarcasm in relation to Mr Damsky.

All in all it is too bad FnKa won't be our allies anymore due to disbandment, but I am glad to be able to say I was their ally. Hydra will welcome any of those in Fnka who wish to relocate to Hydra with arms wide open.

Reps are neither too little or too much. GOONS handled this better than I thought they would have been able to, cudos.

A shameful act by shameful GOONS to shamefully force an alliance to shamefully disband and shamefully pay excessive amounts of shameful reps. It is truly shameful that we allow such shameful alliances to shameful on this shameful planet shameful.

Shame on you shameful GOONS.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1287364091' post='2486687']
But I was being sarcastic and preempting the complainers :(
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2z4xzkl.gif[/IMG]

We know.