Final Announcement from OFLC

As of tonight I am disbanding the alliance known as Order of the Four Leaf Clover. Due to lack of time on my part and inactivity throughout, I have found it necessary to make this move. We have had a good run and had a lot of fun over the past year and change. I've made a lot of great friends and had some of the best allies in this game! I'd like to thank Valhalla for helping us to get started and BAPS for taking us into Pegasus in our infancy. I would also like to thank PhR and Hydra who have always been good friends to us! TGH and TNE -- Thank you guys for all the good times too!

OFLC will be merging into Hydra, so any thoughts of raiding should be dismissed. Hydra will be protecting the AA for the next two weeks to allow our members to make the transition.

[quote name='shadeybob' timestamp='1286586571' post='2479257']OFLC will be merging into Hydra, so any thoughts of raiding should be dismissed. Hydra will be protecting the AA for the next two weeks to allow our members to make the transition.
[/quote]

^This.

It'll be sad to see OFLC go, I was happy to call you allies. Glad to have you with us though Shadey, now we can bug Jac all the time!

For some reason I thought you were already gone. Oh well, I won't shed a tear, the main thing I remember you guys for is terrible raiding habits (seriously, you made GOONS look good), even so far as your members raiding your allies. :facepalm:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1286591837' post='2479317']
For some reason I thought you were already gone. Oh well, I won't shed a tear, the main thing I remember you guys for is terrible raiding habits (seriously, you made GOONS look good), even so far as your members raiding your allies. :facepalm:
[/quote]

I can only remember one such incident and it was quickly dealt with, so I don't know what you're talking about. :unsure:

I enjoyed being allied to OFLC in times past and it saddens me to see this announcement. Good luck in Hydra and be sure to annoy Jac as much as you can for me.

Wouldn't be surprised to see lots of the GGA Splinter groups start to close up shop. I know in PhR the main motivation was to stick it to them and show we were better. The joy in leadership really went away when they started completely and utterly going down in flames.

Anyways, sad to see you go etc. etc. etc.

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1286592104' post='2479323']
I can only remember one such incident and it was quickly dealt with, so I don't know what you're talking about. :unsure:

I enjoyed being allied to OFLC in times past and it saddens me to see this announcement. Good luck in Hydra and be sure to annoy Jac as much as you can for me.
[/quote]
I remember one of their members raiding Invicta, and at the time I looked at their wars and saw a number of raids on valid AA's. Moreso than raids on actual unaligned. :mellow:

[quote name='Rickyman1984' timestamp='1286593942' post='2479343']
Wouldn't be surprised to see lots of the GGA Splinter groups start to close up shop. [b]I know in PhR the main motivation was to stick it to them and show we were better[/b]. The joy in leadership really went away when they started completely and utterly going down in flames.

Anyways, sad to see you go etc. etc. etc.
[/quote]

Something that was known from the day PnR was made. Reading it here just makes it that much more sad. Sorry to see you go OLFC, unlike some other split off alliances you had a true goal to be something more. Good luck to all of you and I hope you are happy in your new home.

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1286598878' post='2479402']
Something that was known from the day PnR was made. Reading it here just makes it that much more sad. Sorry to see you go OLFC, unlike some other split off alliances you had a true goal to be something more. Good luck to all of you and I hope you are happy in your new home.
[/quote]
Probably makes you really sad that we succeeded. I don't know why you're moralizing about our motivation, we wanted to do better than the group we splintered off from. I don't think that made us bad guys, and hey, they're still around and GGA folded, I guess we were better than some of your compatriots who delighted in backstabbing each other every other week.

Anyways, not the point of this announcement. Shadeybob, Mydogti and Rstat set up a really cool alliance, I hope everyone had fun in it.

best of luck to the remnants of OFLC and to Hydra

its always sad to see an alliance disband, but a bit better when they merge into their friends :)