The End of The Empire

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100727151910/cybernations/images/e/ea/GoauldFlag.png[/img][/center]

It is with sadness that I announce that The Goa'uld Empire has decided to close up shop. A series of events has led us to the belief that, like so many alliances before us, we are no longer right for this world.

A number of factors led to this decision, I don't feel like getting into them here but feel free to query me if you'd like to know why.

I am happy, however, to announce that we will be merging into GOD, our long time ally.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all our allies for their friendship over the years, and I want to personally thank Hoo, Delta and Xiphosis for the role they have played in shaping Corp/Goa'uld, and indeed ACV, and getting us out of more than one sticky situation.

While this chapter of our life on Bob is ending, we look forward to the adventure to come. #theempire (and #corporation) will be maintained as long as people decide to continue coming there, but they will no longer be used for official business, obviously.

o7 GOD

TL;DR Balder and I finally found a way to join SF

Edited by Kevin McDonald

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1285976897' post='2471642']
Um... thanks?
[/quote]
You seem confused? I thought your alliance was doing very well so I am very surprised that it is merging away.

The Xiph thing...I really didn't know him well, made assumptions based on what I heard and posts he made and he seemed like a meanie :P
I'm simply saying he is cool/nice and hope you feel at home with GOD.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1285977540' post='2471656']
You seem confused? I thought your alliance was doing very well so I am very surprised that it is merging away.

The Xiph thing...I really didn't know him well, made assumptions based on what I heard and posts he made and he seemed like a meanie :P
I'm simply saying he is cool/nice and hope you feel at home with GOD.
[/quote]

Oh, ok, thanks then. Yeah, the alliance was doing ok, but... you know, stuff happens.

Anyway, thanks again.