Operation Hari Seldon

Generalissimo

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1285819230' post='2469276']"Citizens of the Empire, and people of Planet Bob, I come before you tonight under the gravest of circumstances. For too long, incompetence has been allowed to rule North America. As we have seen recently, many old empires have fallen, paving the way for a new and brighter future on our great continent. Today is another of those days. With the power vested in me, ten minutes ago the Empire of Pravus Ingruo declared war on the United States of America. Troops are moving across the border as we speak."

"There may be calls that this is an imperialistic move, meant only to gain more land. Anyone who has even the slightest recollection of history will know that this is not the case. Any nation led by myself has never been one after more land. We have been content to stay a small nation, however the cries of our brethren to our south have reached our ears, and we shall free them from a corrupt, ineffective, and weak government."

"To the United States, I call for your unconditional surrender. Surrender now, before any blood is spilled and you will not only keep your government, but your land and your ability to exist. Resist, and be cast aside for the fourth time in history. The United States fell once, then I myself helped bring down a second incarnation before Thomas Dobbs helped bring about the downfall of a third. Spare yourselves the humiliation at being known as the men who stood at the helm as the fourth went down in flames."

"To the rest of the world, I call upon you to honor this new North America. The bastions of liberty and strength no longer reside in the nations wishing for a bygone era. They are in the nations embracing the new era, nations such as Pravus Ingruo and J Andres. Together, we shall build a peaceful and prosperous North America for all peoples. The age of the United States is gone, evidenced in their ineffective and squabbling government. Great times call for great people to rise up and do great things. This is our great time. We are the great people. And we will do great things. For this nation has a Manifest Destiny, one that stretches from York to Florida... that one day, all peoples there will be united under the banner of liberty, strength, and freedom that is the Empire of Pravus Ingruo."

"Think hard about your decision, United States, but decide quickly. There is no middle ground. There is surrender, or oblivion."[/quote][center][img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x251/CyberNationsStuff/Laptop.jpg[/img]
[i]Generalissimo on a Laptop, online courtesy of automatic Procinctian government systems protocols[/i][/center][color="#008000"]“This is a pre-recorded message from Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia, intended to convey my sentiments concerning a third or forth incarnation of Pravus Ingruo surprise invasion of a fourth or fifth incarnation of the United Sates of America in circumstances where I have vanished in Arctic waters for more than a year.
Scenario 1337-1337-1337
A recently reformed Pravus Ingruo launches a surprise offensive against the United Sates of America followed by a bombastic announcement of superiority and laughable demand of surrender.

Pravus Ingruo’s co-belligerence in the Republic of War’s coalition was responsible for the near absolute devastation of Procinctia.
Now the menace of Pravus Ingruo seeks to destroy the United States of America, who’s next?
Who’s next to be brought down in the name of [i]manifest destiny[/i]
This is where the line is drawn - [b]this cannot be allowed to continue![/b]
Generalissimo will not let this stand.
Don’t think you don’t have anything to fear from a dead man.
Death is a minor handicap for Generalissimo.
I have never forgiven or forgotten your transgressions; consider this my final vengeance.
I Generalissimo, who is dead, declare war on Pravus Ingruo.
Generalissimo, who was Generalissimo of Procinctia, is now of generalissimo of your demise.
Protocol Odin’s Flare is herby initiated, complying Procinctia Armed Remnant forces are to deploy to America immediately.
I’m going to raise an army, one without a homeland you can retaliate against.
My force is open internationally to anyone willing to follow the whims of a man long dead.
[size="6"][b]! Operation Hari Seldon is now in effect ![/b][/size]”[/color]
[b][*static*][/b]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Procinctia's Remnant Armed Forces, official statement

“Procinctia's Remnant Armed Forces cannot decline any direct order from Generalissimo. Odin’s flare protocol, however, is strictly voluntary. Procinctia's Remnant Armed Forces, as an organization, is not participating in operation Hari Seldon. Individuals from our taskforce can participate but those who do will be exiled permanently from Procinctia's Remnant Armed Forces.”

Commodore Issorartuyok, former assistant commander of Procinctia Remnant Armed Forces

“Like I’m backing down just because the remnant are spineless cowards, they’re opting out just because it’s voluntary.
Some have real loyalty, however, and will follow [i]any[/i] request from Generalissimo.
Is this a suicide mission? Sure why not? In Procinctia every mission is a suicide mission.
When have [i]real[/i] Procinctian soldiers not done something because of an overwhelming probability of death?
Outcast from the remnant my loyal soldiers march against Pravous Ingruo!”

[quote]
[b]**Classified to Procinctia Remnant Forces Command**[/b]

[center][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5974/orderofblackroseseal.png[/img][/center]

[i][b]TO: Chief of Staff of Procinctian Remnant Forces
From: Khris van Donop, Grandmaster of the Order of St. Adelaide
Subject: North America[/b][/i]

[i]Excellency,

The message that your leader, thought believed dead, delievered to the world fills me with a great deal of hope that there are still men and women out there who believe in idealism and protection of the weak. My Order was formed for exactly this reason, to protect nations such as the United States, and their people from imperialism such as committed by the newly formed Pravus Ingruo, these attacks must stop. I have already sent word to the United States offering my Order's strength within the combat zones of the war. However, without approval from the United States, I am unable to move. At present I have fifteen hundred Knights at my command, most former Imperial Guardsmen of the Franco-German War, with more recruits pouring in each day.

I believe for the interest of your Operation against Pravus Ingruo, our forces should work together. They may both me small in number, however there is room to grow and I believe the United States can use all the help they can get. It is my greatest hunch that while this my start off as a war between Pravus Ingruo and the United States, the J Andresians will soon show their ugly heads to subjugate the rest of North America and that is something I cannot and will not stand for. Therefore if there is any possible way to coordinate our movements, please let me know. As in the number of soldiers you currently have, your present stations, and so forth. I can get credentials for you to come to Bordeaux or other parts of France to coordinate this war-effort further. But we must move quickly, the United States I fear, does not have much time.

Sincerely,

Khris van Donop
Grandmaster of the Order of St. Adelaide[/i]
[/quote]

[b]Procinctia Collective Military Update[/b] (all factions) September, 2010

[i]Procinctia Remnant Armed Forces[/i]
Procinctia Volunteer Militia: 183
Procinctia Armed Forces: 12
Edy Detachment: 6
10 Transport Trucks
5 Jeeps

[i]Remnant Outcasts[/i]
Procinctia Armed Forces: 155
Volunteers: 3,775
20 Mk IV (A22) Churchill tanks

[i]Reformed Procinctia[/i]
Armed Civilians: 3,000 (of 3,753 Civilians)

Savoonga Municipal School Sarah Tintagyl Fanclub
Armed Fangirls: 556 (of 556 fangirls)

[b]Procinctia military commands[/b] (all factions) September, 2010
Procinctia Remnant Armed Forces, [i]Edy Nelson[/i]
Remnant Outcasts, Commodore Issorartuyok
Reformed Procinctia, no structure
Savoonga Municipal School Sarah Tintagyl Fanclub, [i]Ai Yorishiro[/i]

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote][b]**Classified to Order of St. Adelaide**[/b]
[center][IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x251/CyberNationsStuff/Tropico2.gif[/IMG][/center]
To: Khris van Donop
Subject: Re: North America

Comrade,

Don’t get your hopes up too high, Generalissimo is still dead, he just spent a disproportionate amount of time preparing for various contingencies. Generalissimo might have believed in idealism and protection of the weak, maybe Generalissimo wanted personal revenge against Pravus Ingruo, it’s possible Generalissimo did it for no other reason than because he could, whatever the intention the instructions were clear. My forces are completely loyal to the cause of Generalissimo, to whatever end.

I am more than willing to coordinate with your Order of St. Adelaide, but remember that we follow Generalissimo’s command. . .
. . . even if a years-old-precorded message contradicts our rationale that instruction has precidance within my force.

At this moment I have assembled a force of nearly four thousand, already in Europe.
Our armored division consists of twenty operational Mk IV (A22) Churchill tanks.
We can assemble at Bordeaux in one real-time day.

Commodore Issorartuyok, Operation Hari Seldon[/quote]

Edited by Generalissimo

**Classified**

"I'll be waiting for your arrival, you and your Command Staff can go to the Basilica of St. Adelaide in Bordeaux, that is where I have my temporary headquarters at. Please be mindful, I have contacted the French Government and this is quite an issue to them. Your men have the credentials as a mercenary company and you should remain at that status. France will not allow vocal support for the United States as the nation is treatied to Pravus Ingruo. This is tricky business for us all, but if we stay silent enough, I believe that everything can be pulled off. Its taken a lot of money to do it."
-Van Donop

---

It was true, the French Government was not at all happy with the Order's operations in Bordeaux, especially that they were opposing one of the Republic's allies. However, that being said, the Republic was not at all too happy with the recent developments in North America. Perhaps if it had been another time, Therese would have gladly supported the invasion and the possibility of expanding France to North America. But Claire was not Therese and she knew, as well as Khris knew, that the victory of Pravus Ingruo would only make it easier for J Andres to completely dominate the North American Continent and when the two friends finally met in Bordeaux to see that Procinctia's Remnant Troops were treated, and treated the French with respect and most of all silence, they didn't have much to say. Both of them knew that storms were approaching, Asia was one, North America was the other.

"..and if J Andres would intervene and take control of the continent? What then Claire? The world map already looks like it did in the 1880s. When do they come for us?"

Claire sighed as she and Khris looked out on Bordeaux harbor as the sun began to set. "I would hope it never would come down to that, but its hard to tell. Its hard to tell who are our friends, who are our enemies. But honestly, I'm happy that you're doing this Khris. Maybe if things hadn't turned out the way they did I would have joined as well. But France needs to be maintained, it seems that every other country is falling apart and the imperialists are only getting bigger. Therese was my friend, but damn I wish she had more sense than she did."

"I don't know if we can win this war, I don't think we're allowed to win."

Claire chuckled at her friend and shook her head. "Contrary to popular belief, war isn't a math test and for as high as the odds are stacked against you, there are forces at work other than principles of physics, law, and politics. Its the whole reason that Metz flies a French Flag." She smirked. "Someone needs to step up and maybe if you show enough muscle, I will too."

The two embraced for a moment and then looked out as the Procinctian arrival began to pour into Bordeaux.

***Classified to Procinctia Remnant Forces Command***

To: Commander of the PRFC

Subject: North America

Dear Commander of the PRFC,

The nation of Blue Heaven is willing to fully finance the PRFC and get them modern equipment as well as modern day vehicles and tanks. Also, about 10,000 people want to join the PRFC to help defeat the Pravous imperialists

Please respond.

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1285865782' post='2469857']
**Classified**

"I'll be waiting for your arrival, you and your Command Staff can go to the Basilica of St. Adelaide in Bordeaux, that is where I have my temporary headquarters at. Please be mindful, I have contacted the French Government and this is quite an issue to them. Your men have the credentials as a mercenary company and you should remain at that status. France will not allow vocal support for the United States as the nation is treatied to Pravus Ingruo. This is tricky business for us all, but if we stay silent enough, I believe that everything can be pulled off. Its taken a lot of money to do it."
-Van Donop[/quote]**Classified to Order of St. Adelaide**

It takes time to organize, equipt, load, and transport four thousand soldiers, [url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EasyLogistics"]logistics isn’t easy.[/url] If you organization has sufficient influence with international commercial airlines a lightly armed advance detachment of at least eight hundred could be in Bordeaux ready to deploy in less than six hours. I understand the delicacies of the situation and will employ utmost discretion. In the meantime my command staff and I will arrive by way of personal Learjet, we will begin operations in four hours.
Until Bordeaux
-Issorartuyok

Three hours later Commodore Issorartuyok arrives at the Basilica of St. Adelaide in Bordeaux awaiting audience, his command staff wouldn’t catch up for another hour.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='kitex' timestamp='1285873868' post='2470033']
***Classified to Procinctia Remnant Forces Command***

To: Commander of the PRFC

Subject: North America

Dear Commander of the PRFC,

The nation of Blue Heaven is willing to fully finance the PRFC and get them modern equipment as well as modern day vehicles and tanks. Also, about 10,000 people want to join the PRFC to help defeat the Pravous imperialists

Please respond.[/quote]

***Classified to Blue Heaven Defense Minister ***

To: Marah Verrigton, Blue Heaven Defense Minister

Subject: Re:North America

Operation Hari Seldon both accepts and appreciates Blued Heavan assistance.
Unfortunately our logistics (CNRP soldier limits) only support an addition thousand combat soldiers and ten additional tanks. Blue Heaven is, however, invited to fly our flag into battle for purposes of plausible deniability.
- Issorartuyok

Edited by Generalissimo

***Classified Marah Verrigton, Blue Heaven Defense Minister** (by way of currier, burn after reading)

If you need to portray your military as Procinctian Remnant
[IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x251/CyberNationsStuff/genwalk.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x251/CyberNationsStuff/soldier.gif[/IMG]
Procinctian Uniform Designs

[IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x251/CyberNationsStuff/Tropico2.gif[/IMG]
Old Procinctia’s Flag

Remember to use implausibly fake Spanish accents, that’s how many Procinctians actually speak English

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1285874765' post='2470053']
**Classified to Order of St. Adelaide**

It takes time to organize, equipt, load, and transport four thousand soldiers, [url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EasyLogistics"]logistics isn’t easy.[/url] If you organization has sufficient influence with international commercial airlines a lightly armed advance detachment of at least eight hundred could be in Bordeaux ready to deploy in less than six hours. I understand the delicacies of the situation and will employ utmost discretion. In the meantime my command staff and I will arrive by way of personal Learjet, we will begin operations in four hours.
Until Bordeaux
-Issorartuyok

Three hours later Commodore Issorartuyok arrives at the Basilica of St. Adelaide in Bordeaux awaiting audience, his command staff wouldn’t catch up for another hour.
[/quote]

When Issorartuyok would arrive in the Basilica, he would be greeted by two Knights stationed within the Cathedral. The faithful had been asked to leave, if only for a moment so that the Order could conduct its business with the foreigners. He was taken to the back of the Cathedral and down a flight of stairs to the basement where a large table was set up and where Van Donop and her Vice-Grandmaster, Joseph Blondel were waiting for the Procinctian leadership. The basement was dark with light made my bright torches and sconce along the walls. There was a deeply religious feel to it that was only amplified by the stern looks on Van Donop and her compatriot's faces as the Commodore approached.

"Commodore Issorartuyok, it is a pleasure." She said taking his hand firmly. "Please, take a seat, we have a lot to discuss and not that much time to do it." Rolling out a map of the North American Continent she took a seat in her own chair and brushed the hair from her eyes. "At the moment I have not gotten any word from the United State's government and I do hope our mobilization will pay off for us. What we need to know is what strength we have to be able to transport across the Ocean, what material we have available to us and so forth. Once we have cooperation from the United States, we can proceed to deploy onto the war front. Hopefully with some support or perhaps from Blue Heaven now that its clear they will be fighting on the side of the United States."

She sighed and looked up at the Commodore. "We have two non-political organizations and one weak country in support of the United States, what is necessary is to hold off the assault of Pravus Ingruo, until either other nations can enter into the fray who pack a little more punch, or at least make every inch of ground cost heavily for the imperialists. If J Andres gets involved though, it may complicate our situation."

[b]Encrypted Message:[/b]
To: Procinctia Remnant Armed Forces
From: Selenarctos Security Division [i]Branch Name Classified[/i]

In an effort to preserve some semblance of stability in the USA, which up to now has proved an excellent market for export goods, we offer up to 3,500 pre-manufactured AK47 assault rifles and as much ammunition as you could realistically use free of charge. Additionally, if asked in person Sergeant Reséndez of the Selenarctan Ground Force currently deployed to the Savoonga Municipal School will, of his own free will, provide any help you require.

A worm virus is included to delete traces message upon your response.
[size="1"]By reading this message, you agree not to hold the developers of the worm responsible for any additional data lost.[/size]

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1285876758' post='2470080']"Commodore Issorartuyok, it is a pleasure." She said taking his hand firmly. "Please, take a seat, we have a lot to discuss and not that much time to do it." Rolling out a map of the North American Continent she took a seat in her own chair and brushed the hair from her eyes. "At the moment I have not gotten any word from the United State's government and I do hope our mobilization will pay off for us. What we need to know is what strength we have to be able to transport across the Ocean, what material we have available to us and so forth. Once we have cooperation from the United States, we can proceed to deploy onto the war front. Hopefully with some support or perhaps from Blue Heaven now that its clear they will be fighting on the side of the United States."

She sighed and looked up at the Commodore. "We have two non-political organizations and one weak country in support of the United States, what is necessary is to hold off the assault of Pravus Ingruo, until either other nations can enter into the fray who pack a little more punch, or at least make every inch of ground cost heavily for the imperialists. If J Andres gets involved though, it may complicate our situation."[/quote]Taking his seat the rouge commodore glanced at the map and immediately started
“One weak country and two non-political groups is a good start. It’s a far better position than I planned to be working from.
Don’t underestimate the power of non-political entities. Kane’s Brotherhood of Nod, Kaiser Marten’s remnant, Aperture Science, Mykeep’s Oath, Dark Hand terrorists, even Lightning Gang Thieves -for better or worse- have all had significant impact as groups without traditional state backing. Without the bonds of nationhood we are, like wind through air, able to move freely. This said our opponent maintains many seemingly overwhelming advantages pertaining to a conventional military-industrial complex. Expect to be outgunned and outnumbered facing better equipped and supplied air, ground, and naval forces. Assuming you’re not opting for a suicide run, which isn’t entirely off the table, we’re going to need collaborate a cohesive strategy. As it stands, as you said, there’s a lot of ground we need to cover and little time to do it in.
Unfortunately there’s no time to train our respective units to cooperate in joint operations, this will have to be improvised in the field. My staff can, when they arrive, provide all active operational procedures and protocols we utilize.
Concerning Blue Heaven I have confirmation they are already contributing to our cause. At the very least Blue Heaven is committing a thousand soldiers and ten tanks to Operation Hari Seldon and ten thousand additional soldiers to defend the United States. I propose that we allow Blue Heaven to fly our colors rather than escalate that country’s involvement. Allowing Blue Heaven plausible deniability is more important the possibility of more feet on the ground, it gives us both a line of supply and fallback position, these avenues may be essential if J Andres intervenes.
One more thing. . . expect support from unexpected angles. Generalissimo, in many circles, is a popular figure internationally. ”

Edited by Generalissimo

"No, I'm not opting for a suicide run. If we do this, we have to do this right. With the limited supplies we have as well as the limited technological and industrial power of the United States, a stalemate is our best bet. At least with a stalemate Yorkist troops can no longer attempt to move south, we wear down their war machine, their citizens and their support in the world. If J Andres enters the war then this is going to be larger than all of us and I mean that by world standards. Countries are always waiting for a chance to strike, I'm hoping that by that point, we'll have a bit stronger of numerical strength than what we have at the present. As to on the ground, I would suggest once we land, we stick to city engagements and guerrilla warfare, there's no possible way we'll be able to fight conventionally with them, not with current strength.

As to Blue Heaven, I agree with you they should wear our colors, keep them from falling to the hegemonists, even if the United States does. There have been developments in Puerto Rico as well that if they decide to possibly host our militaries, we might be able to enter the United States through Texas. But its all up in the air right now. Either way, our supply lines are going to be either quite thin, or we will have to rely on the goodwill of the countries we are support.

Also I am working out with a civilian contractor to transport our troops. They will be going under civilian flags I assume so that we have a better chance of reaching the United States without injury. Unless you think perhaps we should fly the flags of our Orders and Countries? Your thoughts?

As to Generalissimo, I do hope so. We can use all the help we can get."

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1285900176' post='2470572']
[b]Encrypted Message:[/b]
To: Procinctia Remnant Armed Forces
From: Selenarctos Security Division [i]Branch Name Classified[/i]

In an effort to preserve some semblance of stability in the USA, which up to now has proved an excellent market for export goods, we offer up to 3,500 pre-manufactured AK47 assault rifles and as much ammunition as you could realistically use free of charge. Additionally, if asked in person Sergeant Reséndez of the Selenarctan Ground Force currently deployed to the Savoonga Municipal School will, of his own free will, provide any help you require.

A worm virus is included to delete traces message upon your response.
[size="1"]By reading this message, you agree not to hold the developers of the worm responsible for any additional data lost.[/size]
[/quote]To: Selenarctos Security Division [i]Branch Name Classified[/i]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="5"][all data deleted][/size][/font]

That response is too classified to post in these forums (or anywhere else)
Said worm virus deleted that post from both these forums and my brain
All that can be revealed here is that Selenarctos' offer was accepted

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1285912877' post='2470825']. . .Your thoughts? . . ."[/quote]"Limiting engagements to cities is only effective if the opposition isn’t willing wipe the entire municipality off the map. Urban war zones are, without exaggeration, deathtraps when you’re surrounded and cutoff. In Procinctia’s final war after weeks of failing to make headway on the ground the Republic of War simply withdrew their troops from Saint Paul City and bombarded that island into inhabitation. This is all, of course, not considering humanitarian considerations. Disorder prior to Vienna’s capitulation is a more uplifting example.
Urban and guerilla warfare are not the only forms of asymmetrical combat. . . if you require I’ll explain in depth later.

Should we fly the flags of our Orders and Countries? Unless we want to die before the battle less overt entry is probably better. If we had a navy, I am a Commodore after all, an amphibious assault from Puerto Rico would be preferable. If you had influence in Holy American Empire the distance from Cuba to Florida could be practically floated. As things stand Texas might be the most solid entry. If you’re feeling gutsy we could fly commercially directly to the Blue Heaven protectorate and cover the rest of the distance on foot. If we’re really desperate I have contacts in GLS if you’re willing to risk slipping through that war and try the Hudson Straits.

We’ll only worry about J Andres if we survive fighting the Pravs."

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1285876250' post='2470072']
***Classified Marah Verrigton, Blue Heaven Defense Minister** (by way of currier, burn after reading)

If you need to portray your military as Procinctian Remnant
[img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x251/CyberNationsStuff/genwalk.gif[/img] [img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x251/CyberNationsStuff/soldier.gif[/img]
Procinctian Uniform Designs

[img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x251/CyberNationsStuff/Tropico2.gif[/img]
Old Procinctia’s Flag

Remember to use implausibly fake Spanish accents, that’s how many Procinctians actually speak English
[/quote]

***Private to PRAF***

Thank you. Where can we wire $500 million?

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1285913100' post='2470831']
To: Selenarctos Security Division [i]Branch Name Classified[/i]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][size="5"][all data deleted][/size][/font]

That response is too classified to post in these forums (or anywhere else)
Said worm virus deleted that post from both these forums and my brain
All that can be revealed here is that Selenarctos' offer was accepted
[/quote]

3,500 AK47 assault rifles and 1.5 million rounds of ammunition would reach the Procinctia Remnant Armed Forces in the most mysterious, untraceable and classified way possible.

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1285916301' post='2470876']
"Limiting engagements to cities is only effective if the opposition isn’t willing wipe the entire municipality off the map. Urban war zones are, without exaggeration, deathtraps when you’re surrounded and cutoff. In Procinctia’s final war after weeks of failing to make headway on the ground the Republic of War simply withdrew their troops from Saint Paul City and bombarded that island into inhabitation. This is all, of course, not considering humanitarian considerations. Disorder prior to Vienna’s capitulation is a more uplifting example.
Urban and guerilla warfare are not the only forms of asymmetrical combat. . . if you require I’ll explain in depth later.

Should we fly the flags of our Orders and Countries? Unless we want to die before the battle less overt entry is probably better. If we had a navy, I am a Commodore after all, an amphibious assault from Puerto Rico would be preferable. If you had influence in Holy American Empire the distance from Cuba to Florida could be practically floated. As things stand Texas might be the most solid entry. If you’re feeling gutsy we could fly commercially directly to the Blue Heaven protectorate and cover the rest of the distance on foot. If we’re really desperate I have contacts in GLS if you’re willing to risk slipping through that war and try the Hudson Straits.

We’ll only worry about J Andres if we survive fighting the Pravs."
[/quote]

"Yes, well perhaps you might enlightenment to what you think we will be able to do aside from closed quarter battles. Honestly Commodore, if you have any ideas I'd be happy to hear them. I would personally like to be able to see a few of my men walk out from this war alive. If our forces are all killed and we were some of the only people to make a point to defend the United States. I shudder to think what will happen to the world if we are completely vanquished." Khris said trying to smile, though it was getting ever harder.

"As to where we actually can deploy. With the Holy Americans announcing their undeclared support for Pravus Ingruo, Blue Heaven might be our only option. Unless the Federal Republic of America would open up to us, which I have my doubts. Our supply lines are going to be horribly stretched and the technological capabilities of Blue Heaven are drastically under par from what my men would normally be used to. Canunkistan has shown at least some idea that they might help, at least vocally, heck, maybe even talk to the Articans or if that fails, maybe your contacts in the GLP would come in handy. Anything to get us as close to the United States as possible with some decent supplier."

***Private to the PRFC***

Let it be known that my nation has 1st world military technology, thus your troops will be equipped with Prime Sickle Assualt rifles.

Sincerely,

Marah Verrington (Blue Heaven Minister of Defense)

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1285971940' post='2471521']"Yes, well perhaps you might enlightenment to what you think we will be able to do aside from closed quarter battles. Honestly Commodore, if you have any ideas I'd be happy to hear them. I would personally like to be able to see a few of my men walk out from this war alive. If our forces are all killed and we were some of the only people to make a point to defend the United States. I shudder to think what will happen to the world if we are completely vanquished." Khris said trying to smile, though it was getting ever harder.

"As to where we actually can deploy. With the Holy Americans announcing their undeclared support for Pravus Ingruo, Blue Heaven might be our only option. Unless the Federal Republic of America would open up to us, which I have my doubts. Our supply lines are going to be horribly stretched and the technological capabilities of Blue Heaven are drastically under par from what my men would normally be used to. Canunkistan has shown at least some idea that they might help, at least vocally, heck, maybe even talk to the Articans or if that fails, maybe your contacts in the GLP would come in handy. Anything to get us as close to the United States as possible with some decent supplier."[/quote]"Yet the technological capabilities of Blue Heaven are drastically superior from what my men would normally be used to," Issorartuyok laughed.
"I won’t disagree that close quarters combat is essential; anything else will leave our forces open to aerial and artillery bombardment, but fighting close in provides little protection if the enemy is willing to rain fire upon their troops to kill us. Even within the realm of guerilla and urban battle it’s too easy to get trapped in cities, there are alternative paths. Consider the United State’s of America’s terrain, a mostly suburban landscape. Every little suburban enclave borders other similar suburban communities, intentionally constructed with accessibility in mind. Suburban warfare might be more advantages than traditional urban centered strategies. With so many structures that aren’t too close together it’s impossible for opponents to destroy everything outright.
We take advantage of the American dream, every little brick house with a white picket fence in a potential fortress - better than hedgerows.

Asymmetrical warfare isn’t always guerrilla, and if we can keep Blue Heaven neutral our options extended exponentially. Operating out of Blue Heaven, like the Viet Cong in Cambodia or Che Guevara in Cuba, we could fight near-conventionally. Being selective in our engagements we could apply our full might in small bursts, an operation every week before withdrawing for rest-recuperation-supply. We could act as a stopgap in American ranks, alternatively, filling in wherever our forces are needed most. Blue Heaven continued neutrality would be essential for such strategies.

Concerning transport, whatever we can get – there’s no fight if we can’t get there to fight. If Blue Heaven asserts their neutrality more assertively, with Blue Heaven consent, we could fly commercially into the Blue Heaven protectorate directly – perhaps in a day or two with the right connection. From the Blue Heaven protectorate it’s possible to access the United States by ground, it’s slow but guaranteed."

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='kitex' timestamp='1285973414' post='2471545']***Private to the PRFC***

Let it be known that my nation has 1st world military technology, thus your troops will be equipped with Prime Sickle Assualt rifles.

Sincerely,

Marah Verrington (Blue Heaven Minister of Defense)[/quote] ***Private to Blue Heaven***

I don’t doubt Blue Heaven’s technological superiority.
Prime Sickle Assault rifles are distinctively Blue Heaven, it might unnecessarily implicate your involvement. For the time being operation Hari Seldon will be utilizing Procinctian AR-15 and foreign AK-47 variants and as our primary small arms. AK-47 is actually a significant improvement for a majority of our soldiers who had previously been equipped with M1 Garand (non-carbine) riffles.

Commodore Issorartuyok, Operation Hari Seldon

[quote name='kitex' timestamp='1285948991' post='2471129']***Private to PRAF***

Thank you. Where can we wire $500 million?[/quote] ***Private to Blue Heaven ***

Wire the finances, one hundred million to each account, to the following five bank accounts in France.

[b]Operation Hari Seldon Accounts[/b]
Foundation on Terminus
Trantor Imperial
Salvor Hardin for mayor
Hober Mallow trading company
Second Foundation ltd

Denard, Gentleman Johnny Germaine, and Chargin' Charlie Beckwith the Ear Collector of the African Legion arrive at the basilica. Denard has already met with Miss Van Dunop and they've had quite the extensive conversation. With him he brings documents detailing the shipment of a large supply of M-16A4 rifles, Squad Automatic Weapons, Spike ATGMs, and a supply of MANPAD A/A missile launchers. The odd mortar and sniper rifle is on the list as well. Also, a large supply of Legion body armor that has been stripped of Legion markings. Not yet mentioned, is the inclusion of tactical radios, laser designators devices for surgical strikes, and uniforms patterned on the latest American design. The three men make themselves known to Van Dunop's knights and wait.

Another document in Denard's possesion is a list of six hundred former Legionnaires who are currently on their way to France. Another four hundred are being gathered and held outside of Port Sudan for a mission not yet specified. More than likely Denard will send them ahead of the Order in plain clothing to ensure that the logistical apparatus is in place for the arrival of the Order units. They wait for an audience in silence as the men have already said everything that needs to be said to each other and are quite content with not speaking.