Ninja Election Announcement

nutkase

...I lied :awesome:

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100203164938/cybernations/images/d/d9/Ninjasflag.png[/img]

Dear my sweet baby, GOONS

We do not consider you as an alliance since we feel your name is too long; therefore, you're subjected to a Ninja Raid. A Ninja Raid consists of Nuclear Bombs, Air assaults, and everything in between. In other words, we don't like you and your ways.

You said do something about it, well, here we are cupcakes. You also said you don't hide behind your allies -- prove it. We're showing you ours, it's time to show us yours.

The Ninjas hereby formerly present you the one finger peace sign.

Signed,

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100401023536/cybernations/images/thumb/a/a8/NINJA.png/200px-NINJA.png[/img]

(Redacted)

P.S You made Ejay butthurt and we are NOT a fan of that, Here comes the pain!!

P.S.S Come to #theninjas for food fun and goons blood

[/center]

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You told me to do something about it, well here we are. I would die ten times over for every brother fighting tonight and in the coming days and/or months. Now you’ll have the opportunity to witness a true brotherhood fighting as one, not a bunch of people under a single name merely for statistical purposes. We don’t care if we win; we care about causing you utter destruction. You have two options Goons.

Stay true to your word and fight for yourselves, together as one, or run to your allies because you’re worried about 1s and 0s.1s and 0s change with a click, but your decisions...no, not them...they will be remembered throughout the ages, and no one can change them. Not even the winner.

We know people will bounce on us because we have no allies; you’re cowards. If you only can attack someone without allies, you have no balls. We are looking destruction in the eye and we’re still saluting the one finger peace sign. That’s a ninja, and it’s nice to meet you. You can’t see us all, but you will soon.

Good luck Goons. I tip my ninja hat.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Lo, there do I see my father.
Lo, there do I see my mother, my sisters and my brothers.
Lo, there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave, they live forever.

o/

I will fight along my Ninja Brothers, even though I lack any sense of what a Ninja is in me, I will die beside my friends.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285735975' post='2467711']
You told me to do something about it, well here we are. I would die ten times over for every brother fighting tonight and in the coming days and/or months. Now you’ll have the opportunity to witness a true brotherhood fighting as one, not a bunch of people under a single name merely for statistical purposes. We don’t care if we win; we care about causing you utter destruction. You have two options Goons.

Stay true to your word and fight for yourselves, together as one, or run to your allies because you’re worried about 1s and 0s.1s and 0s change with a click, but your decisions...no, not them...they will be remembered throughout the ages, and no one can change them. Not even the winner.

We know people will bounce on us because we have no allies; you’re cowards. If you only can attack someone without allies, you have no balls. We are looking destruction in the eye and we’re still saluting the one finger peace sign. That’s a ninja, and it’s nice to meet you. You can’t see us all, but you will soon.

Good luck Goons. I tip my ninja hat.
[/quote]
Nicely said and enjoy the fight. Somehow I doubt GOONS will be able do much of anything without their allies, but I suppose we'll see what they can pull off on their own and who they try bringing in to fight for them.

o/ Ninjas

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285736291' post='2467730']
Nicely said and enjoy the fight. Somehow I doubt GOONS will be able do much of anything without their allies, but I suppose we'll see what they can pull off on their own and who they try bringing in to fight for them.

o/ Ninjas
[/quote]

There have already been two MK on Ninjas declarations. I am rather unsurprised to see GOONS hold others to a higher standard.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1285736255' post='2467727']
[color="#0000FF"]All I can say is that I approve of this, and hope to see others following in your footsteps. I'd join you, but I don't have a war chest. Nevertheless you have my full and unconditional moral support. Make them hurt. Godspeed.[/color]
[/quote]

Rebel Virginia I'm surprised at you supporting a raid like this. For shame. I did not expect to see you of all people compromising your morals out of petty spite.

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1285736493' post='2467743']
Rebel Virginia I'm surprised at you supporting a raid like this. For shame. I did not expect to see you of all people compromising your morals out of petty spite.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I don't think this is a raid so much as it is a big finger pointed at GOONS. I hope to see many GOONie nations burn.[/color]