FnKa Brown Protection AA

Skap Q

[center][img]http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt31/Azaarious/FnKaFlag010.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size="5"] Announcement from [b]FnKa[/b][/size][/center]

It is a matter of recent history that the Brown sphere has been in numeric decline. Regardless of the low volume of trades avaiable, FnKa selected Brown as its home some months ago and we remian committed, irrespective of hardship. It therefore pleases me to announce that we will be joining the Global Alliance and Treaty Organization and the New Sith Order in the protection of the "[b]Brown Trading Partner[/b]" AA.

Signed for FnKa
Prime Minister - SkaPunk
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Appoliqize
Minister of Finance - MVP2000
Minister of Internal Affairs - Lord of Assassins
Minister of Defense - DeadAnimal
Minister of Recruiting - Silent Fury

Have a nice day.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1285795718' post='2468722']
I guess I don't really understand what this accomplishes. It's an admirable goal I suppose (although GATO has frequently claimed it is a completely selfish one), but nobody that was going to raid the AA before is going to hold off now because FnKa is also protecting it.
[/quote]

Its more about showing brown support, its not purely a numbers game. We'll promote it and protect them, this trading spheres... trades suck.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1285795718' post='2468722']
I guess I don't really understand what this accomplishes. It's an admirable goal I suppose (although GATO has frequently claimed it is a completely selfish one), but nobody that was going to raid the AA before is going to hold off now because FnKa is also protecting it.
[/quote]

A wholly unnecessary post, in my opinion. The more the merrier, Chey.

I'm glad to see this come to fruition.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1285874183' post='2470039']
Yes, because clarification of purpose is always a bad thing.
[/quote]

Except there's nothing to clarify. FnKa is supporting the Brown Protection AA. What's not to understand? It struck me more as a, "LOL FnKa is small and insignificant" type post. Hence, unnecessary.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1285961905' post='2471317']
Except there's nothing to clarify. FnKa is supporting the Brown Protection AA. What's not to understand? It struck me more as a, "LOL FnKa is small and insignificant" type post. Hence, unnecessary.
[/quote]

There was something to clarify, hence why Skap Q clarified it before you deemed New Frontier's post pointless. You read more into it than was there, I guess.

[quote name='Heinlander' timestamp='1285962431' post='2471328']
People might want to think twice about joining this when FnKa can't even protect their own Academy.
[/quote]

Nah, don't slam on FnKa. They're alright people. They just decided to have a bit of war with us. We've got numbers in their Academy's range, so of course they were going to be decimated.