The Russian Empire DoE

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100913201333/cybernations/images/c/cf/Treflag.png[/img][/center]

[left]Today, September 24th, 2010, I have the honor and privilege to announce the declaration of existence and re-establishment of The Russian Empire after its original disbandment 8 months ago. It is time today that we look forward and not backwards, and see that The Russian Empire returns to its former glory and place here in the world of CN. Our constitution can be found below, please come by our forums at http://www.cn-russianempire.com/ or our Public IRC Channal #TRE. I look forward to leading The Russian Empire to a new era of success and greatness. I will be making another announcement hopefully in the coming weeks, in regards to the appointing of a Prime Minister and Cabinet of Ministers.

Best Regards,

HRM Emperor Alexei Romanov

[quote][b]Constitution of The Russian Empire[/b]

[b]Proclamation:[/b]

[i]The Russian Empire shall as one be a united and sovereign state, governed by the Emperor of All The Russia's and by His Majesty's Imperial Government. The Russian State shall promote national growth, inter-alliance friendship and the security and protection of the Russian peoples. This document is to be abided by with the up most importance for in it holds the fundamental laws which ensure the bright future and security of The Russian Empire.
[/i]
[b]Article 1: Imperial Citizenship:[/b]

[i]Any foreign ruler who wishes to may apply for Imperial Citizenship with in The Russian Empire. Upon a successful completion of an application, admittance into the Empire is given by the Minister of State, The Prime Minister or The Emperor. They retain full authority to accept or deny Imperial Citizenship applications and its at their own discretion as to when a applicant is admitted.[/i]

[b]Article 2: His Majesty's Imperial Government:[/b]

[i]The Imperial Government shall consist of The Emperor as Head of State, along with the Prime Minister as Head of Government and four Ministers whom His Majesty appoints. The people shall be represented by the members of Duma directly elected by the Russian people, who serve as their voice in state legislation.[/i]
[b]
Section 1: The Emperor[/b]

[i]The Emperor is the Head of State of The Russian Empire, he is responsible for Governing the Russian State and maintaining a stable and functioning Government. He may appoint Ministers at his discretion to head the Imperial Ministry's and a Prime Minister to assist him in overseeing everyday affairs. He is given the power to sign and enact, legislative bills passed by the Duma, but may also veto any and all legislation, that can overturned with a 65% majority of the Duma. In all matters regarding The Russian State and its people, the Emperor holds the final authority.
[/i]
[b]Section 2: Abdication[/b]

[i]The Emperor may not be removed, unless he voluntarily abdicates the throne, in which case he would be succeeded by a member of The Royal Family.
[/i]
[i]Section 3: Royal Family[/i]

[i]The Family of the Emperor is to be respected and greeted accordingly to Title bestowed upon them from Birth right, or granted by the Emperor. The Crown Prince of the Empire can rule in the Emperor's Absence but cannot amend the constitution nor abolish the monarchy, he must work with the Prime Minster and the Emperors Advisors to ensure smooth running of the Empire. The Empress of the Empire has little public duty but if she chooses so she may take an active role in the Duma or the Council of the Empire as a member there, with approval by the Emperor.[/i]

[b]Section 4: Prime Minister[/b]

[i]The Prime Minister is in charge of overseeing the everyday affairs of the Empire. He is responsible for heading His Majesty's Government, overseeing its Ministry’s and its everyday internal affairs. He also represents the The Russian Empire in foreign affairs aswell as oversees the State Duma. He may at his discretion with consent of The Emperor appoint Ministers to serve in The Imperial Government. The Prime Minister can at any time be removed by the Emperor or by a majority vote by the Council of the Empire if they find him not to be acting in the interest of the Empire.[/i]
[b]
Article 3: The Imperial Cabinet[/b]

[i]The Russian State cabinet who are appointed jointly the Emperor and the Prime Minister shall lead the development and daily functions of each of their respective Ministry's. The members of the cabinet will consist of the following:[/i]

[b]-The Minister of Internal Affairs:[/b] [i]responsible for all recruiting and immigration into the Russian Empire, manages all Duma elections, and in-charge of maintaining the internal security of The Russian State.[/i]

[b]-The Minister of Defense:[/b] [i]responsible for organizing and developing The Russian Imperial Military, may appoint Military officials to lead the Imperial Army's. In-charge of the defense of The Russian State and its people.[/i]

[b]-The Minister of Foreign Affairs:[/b] [i]responsible for improving The Russian Empire's foreign relations with other alliances, proposing and creating treaty's and informing CN of any major media announcement regarding The Russian State.[/i]

[b]-The Minister of Finance: [/b][i]responsible for the finances of The Russian Empire, distributing and filling Citizen requests for aid, organizing tech deals, and setting up trade circles.
[/i]
[b]Article 4: The State Duma[/b]

[i]The Duma is made up of six senators elected directly every three months by the Russian people in a state-wide election. The Prime Minister, appointed by the Emperor out of the elected Duma Senators shall lead and oversee the Duma in its official sessions. He may propose and veto any legislation but may only vote on legislation if their is a need to break a tie vote. If a Duma official resigns their post then the Prime Minister will call for a special election within 48 hours to fill the empty seat. If the Emperor feels the need to he may dissolve The Duma and call for new elections at his discretion.

Once a bill is proposed it will discussed and then voted on by the Duma members, if it passes with more Yes votes then No, then the Prime Minister must approve it and forward it to the Emperor for his approval aswell. If the bill is approved then it is immediately enacted as an official decree of The Russian State, if not it is sent back to the Duma who can either overturn the Emperor's veto with a 65% majority vote or make the necessary edits to the bill for re-approval.
[/i]
[b]Article 5: The State Council[/b]

[i]The State Council is composed of The Emperor, The Prime Minister, the Ministers and Royal Family members who meet to discuss issues regarding the The Russian State aswell as reporting in from their various sectors and collaborating new ideas the can further improve The Russian Empire as a whole.[/i]

[b]Article 6: The Imperial Armed Forces[/b]

[i]The Russian Armed Forces shall consist of three Army's based on Imperial Citizen's NS, each led by a Lieutenant-General appointed by the Minister of Defense. During active combat operations, the Emperor will serve as commander in chief of The Armed Forces, and The Prime Minister as Field Marshall. All Imperial Citizens are expected to serve in The Imperial Armed Forces unless special circumstances issued by the Emperor call for them to exempt from service.
[/i]
[b]Article 7: Declaration of War[/b]

[i]All individual wars involving Imperial Citizens of The Russian State must be approved by The Minister of Defense. In the case of any alliance war, The Emperor, Prime Minister and Minister of Defense must request the Duma for a declaration of war, they must have a detailed evidence and concerns of a foreign threat or request of military aid for the declaration to be approved. If the Declaration is approved and passed by The Duma with a majority the Emperor or Prime Minister must publicly make an announcement of it to both the Russian people and to the rest of the CN world.[/i]

[b]Article 8: Tech Raiding[/b]
[i]
The Russian Empire re-announces and prohibits the right for Imperial Citizens to tech raid as we believe it to be an act of piracy and do not condone nor support it.[/i]
[b]
Article 9: Amendments to the Constitution[/b]

[i]The constitution can be changed only by a two thirds majority from the Duma and the approval of The Emperor.[/i]

Signed this day the 24th of September 2010,
[b][i]
[img]http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54488/300/8670BCFA511CBE2C86BE7E0DC3EF98E2.png[/img][/i][/b]
Emperor of The Russian Empire

[/quote][/left]

Edited by Alexei Romanov

At the moment TRE dosent have any formal protectorate with anyone, we have temporary protection from our good friends at Shinra, I will out looking for a protectorate soon, I hope to gain a few members before then to have a better chance of getting one, I will be honest to say right now I am starting this alliance on my own from the ground up, over the last few days I have been actively recruiting and I hope to spark some interest in TRE.

My Best Regards,

Alexei Romanov

Edited by Alexei Romanov

[quote name='Alexei Romanov' timestamp='1285336677' post='2463272']
At the moment TRE dosent have any formal protectorate with anyone, we have temporary protection from our good friends at Shinra, I will out looking for a protectorate soon, I hope to gain a few members before then to have a better chance of getting one, I will be honest to say right now I am starting this alliance on my own from the ground up, over the last few days I have been actively recruiting and I hope to spark some interest in TRE.

My Best Regards,

Alexei Romanov
[/quote]

You made a big mistake. WHEN will new Alliances learn to not post their DoE UNTIL they get a Protectorate treaty. Also i checked out your forums. And the Shinra Embassy is totally public.

[quote name='Duckz3' timestamp='1285337336' post='2463282']
Oo good. Something thats a bigger farce then TGE. Popcorn anyone?

Anyways... Yeah Protection would have been a good idea.

Raiders be raidin
[/quote]
They are temporarily protected by Shinra. Reading beyond the OP is a good idea.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Duckz3' timestamp='1285337336' post='2463282']
Oo good. Something thats a bigger farce then TGE. Popcorn anyone?

Anyways... Yeah Protection would have been a good idea.

Raiders be raidin
[/quote]

Give him a break: the guy seems to have his head on his shoulders, even if he is a bit naive and unexperienced.

I appreciate all your feedback, suggestions and advice, and I do take these in whole-heartedly, yes I am new to starting an alliance, I have been in TGE, TRE, TAHE, and CCC, having served in many positions in Government and Military and I am now on my 2nd nation.

My Best Regards,

HM Emperor Alexei Romanov

Edited by Alexei Romanov

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1285345782' post='2463402']
Rossiyskaya Imperiya would have been a much cooler and more original name, in my opinion.

That being said, all the very best.
[/quote]

I agree with this post. Karolina knows a thing or two about naming alliances from that general region of the world :P

Also, good luck. You might want to edit your OP to put that you're being protected by Shinra temporarily.

[center][size="6"][color="#FF0000"]An Alpha Centurion Announcement[/color][/size]

[img]http://www.universonline.it/_astronomia/archivio_f/foto/stella_002_alpha-centauri_g.jpg[/img]

[size="5"]A quick announcement from Alexander 'The Bringer' Shin-Ra, President of the Shinra Electric Power Company[/size]

I offered personal Protection to Alexei Romanov of Peterhof which he gladly Accepted,

Any attacks on him are considered an Attack on myself, I do not wish to pressure my Alliance into protecting him so this is an Individual Action if they do wish to assist me they have that choice, Shin-Ra itself is protected if attacked so don't even go there. I do not wish to see my comrade be pushed down by Raiders who have nothing better but to put down Nations and Small AAs so this is why I do it, think what you wish about my actions, but I will fight to the last Infra if need be,

I always maintain my honour and protect my friends, would you do the same if it came to it?

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100818073636/cybernations/images/4/4f/ShinraSignature.png[/img]
Leader of Alpha Centurion and President of the Shinra Electric Power Company
[/center]