Imperial Blue Alliance

[img]http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab90/joker7925/Blueflag-2.jpg[/img]

Good evening Planet Bob,

I come before you all tonight to say that Imperial Blue Alliance will now Declare it's existence on September 17, 2010.

[quote]The Charter of Imperial Blue Alliance

Membership of Imperial Blue Alliance entitles a nation to a seat in Imperial Blue Alliance Senators.

i. Propose, debate and vote upon issues of Imperial Blue Alliance legislation and other issues effecting Imperial Blue Alliance.

ii. Mutual defense off their nation through financial and military aid.

iii. Partake in Imperial Blue Alliance aid programs.
cool.gif

The Senate

The senate consists of three Imperial Blue Alliance nations that have provided service to the Imperial Blue Alliance. Senators are entitled to;

i. Propose, debate and vote upon issues and Treaties of Imperial Blue Alliance legislation and other issues effecting the Imperial Blue Alliance.

ii. Mutual defense off their nation through financial and military aid.

iii. Partake in Imperial Blue Alliance aid programs.

iv. Nominate and vote for the positions of higher Imperial Blue Alliance government.

Senators are those nations with a high post count, active military service, aid givers and other nations recognized by the president.

C) The Ministry

Consists of four senate members voting Imperial Blue Alliance Ministers;

i. Minister of Defence.

ii. Minister of Foreign Affairs.

iii. Minster of Finance.

iv. Minister of Internal Affairs.
[

The President is the leading figure of the Imperial Blue Alliance he retains oversight of all ministries barring the judicial branch and may veto bills and remove or bar officials from elected office.

Article 2: Military Altercations

In order to preserve the strength and good name of the Imperial Blue Alliance, member nations are forbidden from initiating or causing any other nation to iniatiate hostile action against any other nation that retains membership of any other alliance or belongs to the Blue team sphere.

Article 3: Neutrality

Imperial Blue Alliance is neutral unless they have a vote from the Government to enter a war. Imperial Blue Alliance will support it's Allies in war if voted to enter the war.

Article 4: Aid & Trade

In order for Imperial Blue Alliance to maintain effective diplomatic ties with other alliances, members of the Imperial Blue Alliance are forbidden from the following

i. Knowingly aiding a nation who has initiated hostilities against an alliance.

ii. Illicitly resource trading with sanctioned nations.

iii. Attempting to abscond with monies gained from another alliance.

Article 5: Nuclear Arms

Nuclear arms are not to be used to threaten or intimidate other nations unless ordered through decision of the President depending on the the vote made upon by all ministry members and Central Government (IE:P& VP). However shall a nation in IBA come under fire of Nuclear weapons from an outside source then any member of the ministry and Central Government can give the go ahead without vote to unleash all Nuclear weapons from all IBA nations.

Article 6: Foreign Relations

Desiring peaceful and beneficial links with the other alliances of Planet Bob, member nations are not to undertake any of the following actions

Members CANNOT spy on another alliance Members CANNOT post obscene pictures or links on any CN forums Members CANNOT flame post on CN forums Members CANNOT "steal" members from an alliance - includes Imperial Blue Alliance Members CANNOT have an offensive screen name Members CANNOT bribe other nations for Imperial Blue Alliance or CN votes Members CANNOT cause a coup or a civil war, or make an attempt to cause one.

Article 7: Mutual Defense

Any member of Imperial Blue Alliance subjected to a conventional attack upon their nation is free to respond in kind. The MoD should then be informed of the attack and will then attempt to;

i. Resolve the conflict through diplomatic means.

ii. Active the Imperial Guard.

iii. Aid the attacked nation.

iv. Secure reparations and peace or prosecute the war to its end.

Article 8: Security of Trade

Imperial Blue Alliance will attempt to create trade links with other alliances based on a common law for members security. It will also refrain from sanctioning other nations should any member nation be a senator unless the subject nation be a nuclear rogue.

Article 9: Internal Aid

Imperial Blue Alliance members will be aided to the fullest extent by the Imperial Blue Alliance in both monetary terms and in advice posted on Imperial Blue Alliance forums. Member nations in possession of Imperial Blue Alliance cash are expected to show good faith to the Imperial Blue Alliance and use the aid as promised and/or expected and if part of an aid tree to pass it on promptly.

Article 10: Violations

Any member nation violating the terms of the charter can be subjected to any one, or combination of the following - Verbal warning, Suspension of membership privileges, Expulsion from the Imperial Blue Alliance, Military reprisal by the Imperial Guard. Each member accused of violation, or expelled member has the right to demand a trial to his/her suspension and/or ban/ or killed.

i. The trial will take place in a private forum to avoid any unwanted flames or unjust comments.

ii. The jury will consist of 3 senators.

iii. Evidence will be presented and defensive statements will be made all for the case presented at the member. The trial must not exceed 96 hours.

iv. Once the case has ended, or the time limit reached, the judge will recommend sentence to the jury.

v. The jury will elect a sentence by majority vote.[/quote]

Signed by,

President- PierceTheRuler

Vice President- Bgray

Senators - CCahill, miguelm, Senator

Minister of Foreign Affairs - kizzyboi

Edited by PierceTheRuler

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PierceTheRuler' timestamp='1284779738' post='2456976']
GLOF is voting for it now....but it looks like a yes from what I hear.
[/quote]

I'd get that process sped up or get an immediate temporary protection agreement from them while they decide if I were you. People like to raid while they still have the chance, if you know what I mean. :mellow:

Good luck to your alliance and I look forward to hearing good things in the future.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1284780493' post='2456982']
Pierce, do you think there is room on blue for two imperial alliances?
[/quote]
I think you mean three, since there is already us, and the Imperial Assault Alliance.

Good like IBA, don't let Imperialism down :D