Royal Proclamation From Gondor

New Frontier

[center][IMG]http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy190/cngondor/gondorflagclassy.png[/IMG]

[size="7"][color="#000080"]Royal Proclamation of Gondor[/color][/size]

For the next seventy-two hours, the Fallen Knights AA is under our protection. They might not have been a great alliance, but they deserve the right to die in peace. After 72 hours, go nuts.

Love,

Chey[/center]

Edited by New Frontier

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284596141' post='2455242']
STA does it better.

Optional allies on board with this? Why protect the AA? You don't seem to have any ties to it other than wanting to sound like you could protect it.

Good luck I guess.
[/quote]
Yes, because STA and I are so similar, and are such good friends.

I informed both of Gondor's Mutual Defence partners as soon as was possible. Our optional allies were not consulted, as neither of them would be in any way obligated to assist us.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1284596499' post='2455250']
I informed both of Gondor's Mutual Defence partners as soon as was possible.
[/quote]
After the fact? Sounds like something you should tell them before, but ok :rolleyes:

[b]Edit:[/b] Also, what connection does Gondor have to FK? Why would you put your allies in possible danger just to act the hero?
Please correct me if I'm wrong [i][u]if[/u][/i] you do have long valued connections with FK.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284596923' post='2455255']
After the fact? Sounds like something you should tell them before, but ok :rolleyes:

[b]Edit:[/b] Also, what connection does Gondor have to FK? Why would you put your allies in possible danger just to act the hero?
Please correct me if I'm wrong [i][u]if[/u][/i] you do have long valued connections with FK.
[/quote]

I doubt it. This is just Gondor being a good fellow citizen and grabbing some needed attention at the same time.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284596923' post='2455255']
After the fact? Sounds like something you should tell them before, but ok :rolleyes:[b]Edit:[/b] Also, what connection does Gondor have to FK? Why would you put your allies in possible danger just to act the hero? Please correct me if I'm wrong [i][u]if[/u][/i] you do have long valued connections with FK.
[/quote]
If it upsets you this much obviously we're doing something right.

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1284601099' post='2455326']
If it upsets you this much obviously we're doing something right.
[/quote]

[quote name='Silver Empress' timestamp='1284601145' post='2455327']
^---This.

Also, tLW supports Gondor in this. They know what they're doing.
[/quote]
My questions are legit as to why you all would want to risk war for an alliance that you have no connections with.

Your replies are a nice cover for Chey's impulsiveness but why don't you answer the question as to why youu would protect an AA none of you have clear ties to besides wanting to support Chey in his wanting to act the hero.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284602234' post='2455347']
My questions are legit as to why you all would want to risk war for an alliance that you have no connections with.

Your replies are a nice cover for Chey's impulsiveness but why don't you answer the question as to why youu would protect an AA none of you have clear ties to besides wanting to support Chey in his wanting to act the hero.
[/quote]

Allow me to answer your question with another question:

What possesses you to dislike this move so much that you must make every attempt to derail it, even though it's clearly obvious you are not negatively affected by this in any way?

See what I did there?

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1284600785' post='2455320']
Nice move, Gondor. Good to see.

Fernando, go away.
[/quote]
...I believe you weren't in Invicta the first time FK came around or you'd not be saying this. :v:

Well, the latter part you would, because that's just common sense, no matter what the reason or political position.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284602234' post='2455347']

[/quote]

I know you're getting off on this, but we are protecting them because we want to. It really is as simple as that, no smoke and mirrors or tricks. If you take issue with us wanting to allow an alliance to go out with dignity then that's your problem.

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1284602789' post='2455361']
I know you're getting off on this, but we are protecting them because we want to. It really is as simple as that, no smoke and mirrors or tricks. If you take issue with us wanting to allow an alliance to go out with dignity then that's your problem.
[/quote]
No, not getting off on it at all, but...

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1284594747' post='2455216']
The Fallen Knights AA is under the protection of Gondor for the next 72 hours. After that, go nuts.

Until then, hands off.
[/quote]
^ That quote is from the FK disbandment notice.

That tone smacks of impulsiveness and attention grabbing like Chey is wanting to tell raiding alliances when they are allowed to go nuts and raid the remaining FK nations. I doubt Chey's lil 72 hour power grab will backfire on you all, but this isn't something that should be done just for the kicks of preventing hungry raiders their tech meat, they could bite-hopefully they will.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284603444' post='2455370']
No, not getting off on it at all, but...

^ That quote is from the FK disbandment notice.

That tone smacks of impulsiveness and attention grabbing like Chey is wanting to tell raiding alliances when they are allowed to go nuts and raid the remaining FK nations. I doubt Chey's lil 72 hour power grab will backfire on you all, but this isn't something that should be done just for the kicks of preventing hungry raiders their tech meat, they could bite-hopefully they will.
[/quote]

We'll be sure to seek you out before we do something next time just to make sure you approve, then.

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1284603765' post='2455375']
We'll be sure to seek you out before we do something next time just to make sure you approve, then.
[/quote]
Simple questions and comments DERA, but you all want to get all bent out of shape about it then so be it.

Good luck?