Last Knight Standing

[center][size="5"]FK Disbandment Notice[/size]
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/a181u.png[/img]
[i][size="1"]No... I couldn't find a flag bigger than this.[/size][/i][/center]

In the past few weeks, much has happened. After a failed attempt to merge into TSO, our alliance had been shattered due to a combination of inactivity and confusion caused by the merger notices, which resulted in dozens of members emigrating elsewhere. As of the moment, we stand, sixteen nations strong (most of them inactive and/or too lazy to leave the AA). Due to the series of resignations and departures, I am convinced that I am the only surviving government member. I cannot be sure as to whether I am the last government member or as the whether I have the authority to do so, but, with whatever powers vested in me, I hereby declare an official end to this chapter of history and to the Fallen Knights.

Yet, I would like to make a few additional statements, because I was shocked by the lack of professionalism in FK. From the half-assed insults to the questionable activities of some of our leaders, I apologize for those we have offended. For our friends in LoSS, I'm sorry that we did not provide proper notification in advance of the merger. Our actions were uncalled for in many circumstances and we have often acted without provocation. Yes, this disbandment notice isn't absolutely necessary, but I'd rather see FK end in a positive light. We were out of our league, but we tried to make the best of it. I'd like the world to see us for that rather than for the asshattery. Anyways, Goodnight CN...

Signed,
Expletive Deleted
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Edited by Expletive Deleted

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1284594747' post='2455216']
The Fallen Knights AA is under the protection of Gondor for the next 72 hours. After that, go nuts.

Until then, hands off.
[/quote]
I guess your optional allies agree with this protection since they could be called upon as I doubt Gondor alone could handle aggressors if they go at FK on a large scale.

Good luck and hope nations out there don't test you.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1284594747' post='2455216']
The Fallen Knights AA is under the protection of Gondor for the next 72 hours. After that, go nuts.

Until then, hands off.
[/quote]
If I was a raider, I'd be very disappointed right now. :(

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1284594954' post='2455219']
I guess your optional allies agree with this protection since they could be called upon as I doubt Gondor alone could handle aggressors if they go at FK on a large scale.

Good luck and hope nations out there don't test you.
[/quote]

If Gondor finds itself in need of assistance, they need only ask the Empire and we'll be there to lend a hand.

Classy move Cheyenne.