Pork Shrimp Declaration of War

Schad

Given the way the SF declaration thread went down, this likely doesn't come as a huge surprise: Pork Shrimp declares war on SuperFriends. Their declaration on a group of smaller alliances who were either fighting or had just ceased fighting didn't sit well, and so we thought we'd bring a little bit more of a battle to their curb.

We're aware that, while PS and SF are of equal size, with Kodiak Corps, SWAT, TCU and Treadstone included, the odds are now against SF. Though turnaround might be fair play, peace will be forthcoming in relatively short order if SuperFriends peaces out their wars with the aforementioned alliances and agrees that in future they'll pick dance partners of a more suitable size.

Or, feel free to peace them out and we can have a nice 1v1 hootenanny of our own.

/s/

White Chocolate - Triumvir
bcortell - Triumvir
RocDogg - Triumvir
...Schad - Completely irrelevant person, but they got me to write the DoW so I'm signing it, dammit.

LOL. It'll be a long war. We ain't peacing out. We gotta catch up. Save us some infra PLZ!

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time"
- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

I was hoping this was going to be our DoW:

Firstly apologies on the [s]belated[/s] DoW, [s]we meant to jump into war sooner, but we had something of an IA drama llama, by the time we fixed it,[/s] all Alliances our size have been warred already.

And so without further ado,

[s]The Superfriends[/s] Pork Shrimp herby declare war on: [s]The Conservative Underground, SWAT, Kodiak Corps and Treadstone.[/s] The Superfriends

While[s] Kodiak Corps[/s] The Superfriends are at war, the results of that war are pretty much decided (No offense [s]GATO[/s] The Conservative Underground, SWAT, Kodiak Corps and Treadstone.) and it doesn't look like [s]Kodiak Corps[/s] The Superfriends really took any damage, [s]not to mention that they don't have an opponent left over 200 infra.[/s]

However should [s]Kodiak Corps[/s] The Superfriends decide that they are in an unfit position for this war, white peace is available when they want it.

Best of luck to all of you

Signed:
[s]Spaztik Muffin, Head council member for SF[/s] White Chocolate, Triumvir
[s]Lazaraus45, Council Member[/s] bcortell, Triumvir
[s]Nationruler, Council Member[/s] Rocdogg, Triumvir
[s]Jenne, Council Member[/s] Schad, who?
[s]Andy_R, Council Member [/s] The Conservative Underground, SWAT, Kodiak Corps and Treadstone, heh...

I guess Schad's is still good, though.

Edited by bcortell

Nice. Knew someone would do it. Pretty classy PS. Knew we liked you guys for a reason. Good luck(not that you'll need it), and beyond everything else, have fun.

Salute!

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1284444611' post='2453363']
Totally called this. You guys I wanted to war Clash said no because of you!
[/quote]

Remember nation leaders, if you need to have a chat, I'm the official Pork Shrimp complaints department. :D
- Sylvia Midnight, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs for Pork Shrimp.

Speaking of which...
@ KOwens06, :P

*Sylvia thinks she took care of that complaint rather nicely.*

Edited by White Chocolate

I name this the Righteous War.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1284451792' post='2453406']Speaking of which...
@ KOwens06, :P

*Sylvia thinks she took care of that complaint rather nicely.*
[/quote]
KOwens means well but OMFG THE STENCH.

Superfiends:

Due to the unnaturally short notice of our war, I only have two offensive slots available. I've used both, but could use more opponents. If you're one of the nations NOT in anarchy (yet) and in range of my nation, please declare to prevent boredom on my end.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000133

Unfortunately all 4 of the nations that either have attacked me or that I have attacked have not been able to anarchy me(not enough casualties yet). I'm not sure why as I have attacked and anarchied a nation with double my infrastructure. It seems that their initial limp attack was followed by equally limp counter attacks and I have received peace offers already. Unfortunately I believe that wars last for 7 days and it will be a long painful 7 days for these 4 nations. My brothers fair equally well on their fronts and even the few that have been anarchied are enjoying the leftovers that Pork Shrimp has provided us.