Announcement from the New Sith Order

heggo

[center][img]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/SithBiznus/SithSeal2.png [/img]
[/center]

The Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Pact between the New Sith Order and the Independent Republic of Orange Nations is hereby cancelled.

That is all.

Edited by heggo

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]<Notadolfhitler{IRON}> I will refuse to speak to you rebel virginia if you continue in that tone[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"]My favorite part of the discussion. Gotta love that delicate little flower there. I'm glad to see this gone.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284319692' post='2451232']
[color="#0000FF"]My favorite part of the discussion. Gotta love that delicate little flower there. This was a close second though:[/color]
[quote][02:00] <DVDCCHN[IRON]> if R&R attacks NSO, then IRON would be forced to be netrual
[/quote]
[/quote]

If R&R and IRON have a treaty that is at an MD level, then it would seem logical to stay neutral while trying as hard as you can to diffuse the situation between two allies.

Good luck to both parties.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1284319937' post='2451244']
If R&R and IRON have a treaty that is at an MD level, then it would seem logical to stay neutral while trying as hard as you can to diffuse the situation between two allies.

[/quote]

There's more to it than that.

Edited by kevin32891

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1284319937' post='2451244']

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]But what does seem oddly suspicious is to go around asking your allies to declare so that you won't have to honor a treaty. Not that we were going to ask them to anyway, but to go to such lengths to weasel out of something just doesn't sit well with me.[/color]

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1284320061' post='2451249']
And so the treaty that wrecked Frostbite disappears.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]And seeing what a great ally IRON turned out to be, it was totally worth it.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284320064' post='2451250']
[color="#0000FF"]But what does seem oddly suspicious is to go around asking your allies to declare so that you won't have to honor a treaty. Not that we were going to ask them to anyway, but to go to such lengths to weasel out of something just doesn't sit well with me.[/color]

[/quote]

:blink: you cant be serious.

Welp, being out of the loop does have its merits. Good luck your two.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284319794' post='2451238']
[color="#0000ff"]Oh me oh my. Did I let something slip? How silly of me![/color]
[/quote]

something something something MAH NATION something something something.

I am sure our new leadership had their reasons for this and that it was for the better.

I think its because of NAH and the lie that is in his name :awesome:

Edited by Krunk the Great