The day ICAN CAN'T

xplicit313

[center]
I am going to keep this short and sweet.
ICAN is merging with SLCB
DarthCyfe will not be joining us
This is ironic due to the treaty with slcb being dropped
For the intended purpose of this post, please laugh at ICAN one last time.

Thanks for the cooperation,

Xplicit313 Co-Founder of ICAN
[/center]

Edited by xplicit313

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow...gotta say i'm ashamed as hell of the way you posting this

if you going to post an announcement about something as hard as a disbandment/merger you might as well make it nicely

if this announcement is true (which i highly doubt) and ICAN nations are going to merge in SLCB, i truly hope they open their eyes and go elsewhere

Edited by Lurunin

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1284057595' post='2447834']
wow...gotta say i'm ashamed as hell of the way you posting this

if you going to post an announcement about something as hard as a disbandment/merger you might as well make it nicely

if this announcement is true and ICAN nations are going to merge in SLCB, i truly hope they open their eyes and go elsewhere
[/quote]

I'm agreeing with this man. Why would they go somewhere where the people don't respect them?

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1284057839' post='2447841']
I guess I should make it clear that I was co-founder of ICAN, I am not here representing SLCB officially. I should have made that clear.
[/quote]

For a co-founder of ICAN, you don't seem to have much pride in your own alliance, posting a topic just to laugh at your old alliance that you founded? No wonder ICAN would end up having to merge if all founders share your attitude.. Sad to see from what should be a respected position mocking their own alliance.

[quote name='abdur' timestamp='1284061130' post='2447896']
Way to disrespect your former alliance.
Best of luck to all ICAN members in this endeavour.
[/quote]

This post was not meant to be disrespectful but I can see how it would be taken that way. It was to show no hard feelings, and shed some "bight side" to all the negative things that lead up to this point. I figured people would see the humor in it, realize it wasn't supposed to be taken serious, and get a few laughs from it.

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1284063023' post='2447925']
For a co-founder of ICAN, you don't seem to have much pride in your own alliance, posting a topic just to laugh at your old alliance that you founded? No wonder ICAN would end up having to merge if all founders share your attitude.. Sad to see from what should be a respected position mocking their own alliance.
[/quote]

To be honest when ICAN started they had a bright future. Their leader was ALWAYS a hot-headed moron. ARES protected several of his previous alliances back when I was the president. He also can't spell his name right. I hoped they would overcome this and for a while it looked great. I don't know what happened internally but it doesn't look good.

[quote name='xplicit313' timestamp='1284055827' post='2447811']
For the intended purpose of this post, please laugh at ICAN one last time.
[/quote]
Ha ha ha. Done,

[quote name='savethecheerleader' timestamp='1284062691' post='2447919']
Enjoy your quality members, SLCB.
[/quote]
I think you broke my sarcasm meter, the needle isn't supposed to go that high. :(