Organization XIII

[center][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd220/Vista89/Flag-1.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][size="6"][u][b]Organization XIII[/b][/u][/size][/center]

I want to take my 15 minutes of fame to thank those who have made it possible. To the Krynn and Lord Boris for all the help, even after I left Krynn, he has always been there to help. To Kirke and the many members of the Rosular Kingdom, for their patients and wisdom. Finally to my new friends in FEAR, for protecting The Organization from those who would seek its destruction.

[quote][center][size="6"][u][b]Organization XIII Charter[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[center][SIZE=5][b]Article 1[/b][/SIZE]
[b]Membership[/b]

[u][SIZE=4][b]Section A: Joining[/b][/SIZE][/u]
Just like any other alliance The Organization realizes the need for new nations to join. Any nation is free to apply so long as that nation meets the criteria for joining.

[u][SIZE=3][b]Sub point A: Criteria[/b][/SIZE][/u]
Nations wishing to join must register and apply on Organization XIII’s forum.
Nations, who are at war, have questionable aid, or poor alliance references will not be considered for membership.

[u][SIZE=3][b]Sub point B: Applying[/b][/SIZE][/u]
Once a nation has applied for membership they should set their Alliance Affiliation to Organization XIII applicant.
Nations under the applicant AA will not be permitted to raid, spy, or send/receive aid from outside organization XIII unless prior approval is given.
Organization 13 reserves the right to deny any application for any reason.

[u][SIZE=3][b]Sub point C: Activity and Resignations[/b][/SIZE][/u]
All nations once they have been accepted will be required to sign into their military divisions.
Activity is important to Organization XIII, nations who fail to post at least once a week in any thread.
If a nation does not post or give notice of their absence with a justifiable reason for more than two weeks will be removed from the alliance and asked to leave the AA.
Nations are free to leave so long as they pay back all aid given within that month failure to repay will be grounds for military action.

[SIZE=4][b]Article 2[/b][/SIZE]
[b]Government Structure[/b]

[u][SIZE=3][b]Section A: The Shadow[/b][/SIZE][/u]
The shadow is the Sovereign of Organization 13 with final say in all matters.
The Shadow serves for life or until resignation.
The Shadow may appoint or remove anyone from any position for any reason.
The Shadow may create positions to assist with any task.

[u][SIZE=3][b]Section B: The Darkness[/b][/SIZE][/u]
The Darkness is appointed by The Shadow.
The Darkness serves Organization 13 in the absence of The Shadow.
The Darkness may create positions to assist with any task.

[u][SIZE=3][b]Section C: The Pain[/b][/SIZE][/u]
The Pain is appointed by The Shadow.
The Pain serves Organization as the head of Military Affairs.
The Pain may create positions to assist with any task.

[u][SIZE=3][b]Section D: The Fury[/b][/SIZE][/u]
The Fury is appointed by The Shadow.
The Fury serves Organization as the head of Foreign Affairs.
The Fury may create positions to assist with any task

[u][SIZE=3][b]Section E: The Sorrow [/b][/SIZE][/u]
The Sorrow is appointed by The Shadow.
The Sorrow serves Organization as the head of Internal Affairs.
The Sorrow may create positions to assist with any task

[SIZE=5][b]Article 3[/b][/SIZE]
[b]Policies[/b]

[u][SIZE=3][b]Section A: Executive Polices [/b][/SIZE][/u]
All Executive Polices are to be set by The Shadow.
Executive Polices include; Declarations of War, Treaties, and Charter Amendments.

[u][SIZE=3][b]Section A: Judicial Polices [/b][/SIZE][/u]
All Judicial Polices are to be set by The Shadow.
Judicial Polices include; Interpretation of The Charter, Judicial Proceedings, and leaving Judicial Punishments.

[u][SIZE=3][b]Section A: Legislative Polices [/b][/SIZE][/u]
All Legislative Polices are to be set by The Shadow.
Legislative Polices are all of those not outlined as Executive or Judicial.[/quote]

[size="4"][u][b]Organization XIII Government[/b][/u][/size]

[b]The Shadow:[/b] Muddog
[b]The Darkness:[/b] Empress Spragorius
[b]The Pain:[/b] TBA
[b]The Fury:[/b] TBA
[b]The Sorrow:[/b] Lady Ezil

[size="4"][u][b]Contact Information[/b][/u][/size]

[url="http://z7.invisionfree.com/Organization_13_/index.php?act=idx"]XIII's Forum[/url] ~ [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Organization_XIII"]Wiki XIII[/url] ~ #XIII@coldfront.net [/center]

Edited by Muddog

[quote][b][u]FEAR the Organization Accords
[/u][/b]
[b]Article I: Sovereignty[/b]

Both signatories recognize the sovereignty of the other signatory. Neither signatory shall intrude into the other signatory’s sovereignty.

[b]Article II: Friendship[/b]

Both signatories agree to not piss each other off, cause y’know, we’re supposed to be friends. If there are disagreements, they will be resolved in a gentlemanly fashion.

Neither party shall condone acts of espionage or any other acts of hostility towards each other.

[b]Article III: Intelligence[/b]

Should either signatory receive information regarding the other signatory, they should share it.

[b]Article IV: Defense[/b]

If and when Organization XIII comes under attack, FEAR will give assistance in the form of, but not necessarily limited to, military support.

Should FEAR come under attack, Organization XIII is encouraged to provide FEAR with support in the form of, but not necessarily limited to, military support.

[b]Article V: Non aggression towards external entities.[/b]

During the terms of this protectorate, Organization XIII agrees to not go to war unless attacked first.

[b]Article VI: Aid & Trade[/b]

Organization XIII shall give FEAR first preference in tech deals.

Both signatories shall help each other in matters of Trade and Aid.

[b]Article VII: Revision and cancellation[/b]

Both signatories will review this treaty after 120 days,

Should either signatory wish to cancel it before then, they must give 48 hours notice. If any clause of this treaty was violated, then it may be void immediately.

Signed for FEAR;

Grand Chancellor, CodArk2
Internal Chancellor, Mad Larkin
External Chancellor, CBray

Signed for Organization XIII;

The Shadow, Muddog[/quote]

Yeah so don't go raiding :v:

Edited by CBray

Mr. Keatley is not alone in his visceral response to your flag. That said, good luck and God bless.

Out of curiosity, I do have a question or two. Are there other alliances currently in existence that enforce an activity clause like your Sub Point C? I'm interested in seeing how that will work out for you. My only experiences with this game are with large, open-recruitment alliances, not elitist groups like the Citadel of old, which is what a law like that tends to lean towards.

[quote name='Reptyler' timestamp='1283802019' post='2444216']
Out of curiosity, I do have a question or two. Are there other alliances currently in existence that enforce an activity clause like your Sub Point C? I'm interested in seeing how that will work out for you. My only experiences with this game are with large, open-recruitment alliances, not elitist groups like the Citadel of old, which is what a law like that tends to lean towards.
[/quote]

I don't know what other alliances policies are for activity, but its not to hard to log in once every week and post in the spam section, there are "other" posts that are required to be maintained weekly, so I don't for see a problem.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1283803257' post='2444228']
I don't know what other alliances policies are for activity, but its not to hard to log in once every week and post in the spam section, there are "other" posts that are required to be maintained weekly, so I don't for see a problem.
[/quote]
It may work wonderfully on a micro-alliance scale. Years ago in VE we debated the merits of implementing such a system. We decided that it would be detrimental to our growth and development to enforce such rules. Shortly later, we found out that a statistically significant portion of the people we wanted to kick out for inactivity would show up for wars and resume activity when the tension was high. Such is the case with big, diverse alliances structured like the GPA, NpO, and VE - we carry a lot of dead weight. I have no idea how well it would work under your circumstances.

Edited by Reptyler

[quote name='grahamkeatley' timestamp='1283800682' post='2444194']
On a side note, your flag appears to be a Ninja star stuck into a pair of testicles. I shall never be able to see anything other then that.

GK
[/quote]

guessing you along with others are not familiar with the Kingdom Hearts game franchise >_> (though why they made the symbol like that is anyone's guess <_<)

gl to this new group in CN

[quote name='dragonknight1000' timestamp='1283815137' post='2444519']
guessing you along with others are not familiar with the Kingdom Hearts game franchise >_> (though why they made the symbol like that is anyone's guess <_<)

gl to this new group in CN
[/quote]

You are right - I am not familiar but even if I was, I would of still have commented in the same manner.

Say what you see... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izet8zN1vmE

GK

[quote name='grahamkeatley' timestamp='1283800682' post='2444194']

...On a side note, your flag appears to be a Ninja star stuck into a pair of testicles. I shall never be able to see anything other then that.

[/quote]

Hmm, I thought it was the backside of a woman! ^_^

You might need a slight edit to 1.C which has an incomplete sentence:
"Activity is important to Organization XIII, nations who fail to post at least once a week in any thread. "

Cheers!