Kerberos Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

[center][IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/fccpanzerred.png[/IMG]

[color="#8B0000"][center][size="4"][b]Government Update[/b][/size][/color]

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/kerberosnexusarmyj.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Internally we are making some changes to our gov system,

[b]Nexus Sovereign[/b] - Methrage (Leader of the Alliance)
[b]Cobra Commander[/b] - Nicholai (Second in Command)
[b]
Tetragrammaton Council[/b] - Five Gov Members who bring issues forward for a majority vote either to be voted on by them only or the entire membership.

[b]Tri-Force Directorate[/b]
Executor, Lord of Power - Director of War
Gran Magus, Lord of Knowledge - Director of Development
Recruiter, Lord of Courage - Director of Expansion

[b]Membership Ranks[/b],
Ultima Warlords
Ginyu Elite
Omega Warriors
Beta Merchants
Alpha Vassals

Ultima - Full Access and can become military squad leaders.
Ginyu - Full Access Except Ultima Gov Forum and able to become squad leaders.
Omega - Full Access Except Ultima and Ginyu Forum. As a full member at this rank you can fill gov position and take advantage of internal aid programs.
Beta - Full Access Except Ultima, Ginyu, and Omega Forum. At this rank you can become Diplomats and take advantage of some internal aid programs.
Alpha - Very Limited Access, New Member without someone to vouch for them start at this rank.

Color Requirements
Members are required to either be on Team Red, Orange, Aqua, Brown or No Team upon joining. Exceptions can be made for those in trade circles. Red is the recommended color.

[size="3"][color="#006400"][b]VE War Update[/b][/color][/size]

[IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/nuke.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Around 2 days after the war with NSO ended my war with VE ended with white peace. It was a fun fight and it was a pleasure fighting all my opponents in VE and the member from RoK I got to exchange blows with on the battlefield as well. You guys fought honorably and didn't complain about all the damage I gave you, so you guys have my respect for being fun opponents and being a good sport about getting declared on.

[i]Best Regards,[/i]

Methrage, Nexus Sovereign

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1283472122' post='2439612']
I admire your persistence, however, Kerberos Nexus still isn't a real alliance. Also, is there any reason that the other nation on your dummy-AA seems to have just went rogue on 3 GOONS nations? I guess VE and myself just weren't enough for him. :lol1:
[/quote]
I'm not sure, but it looks like it might be a tech raid, in which case he wouldn't be going rogue. Either that or he just doesn't like GOONS very much.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283477282' post='2439701']
If you're going with "we're tech raiding GOONS" then we'll be defending ourselves against your alliance very shortly. I would recommend reconsidering it.
[/quote]
I think he was just bored when attacking. I'll tell him to accept if you send peace offers.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283477797' post='2439713']
Good. Once the peace offers clear we can discuss reps for your friend's boredom.
[/quote]
If you guys have any nations not already at war with him get involved or assist in anyway during the war I'll consider it you lose any potential claim to reps, as that would be an act of war against the alliance.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283478123' post='2439727']
If you guys have any nations not already at war with him get involved or assist in anyway during the war I'll consider it you lose any potential claim to reps, as that would be an act of war against the alliance.
[/quote]
In which case you'll have to defend your alliance from the unwarranted aggression, right?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283478123' post='2439727']
[/quote]
I'm wondering if your 4k NS nation can even pay the 9m+ reps we'll be asking for at this point.

EDIT: Oh you're 6k NS now.

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Choader' timestamp='1283478393' post='2439731']
In which case you'll have to defend your alliance from the unwarranted aggression, right?
[/quote]
If they want reps paid they should try negotiating that before trying to inflict a greater amount of damage back in response and involve more nations. If they decide to do damage as the punishment they use for the attacks they can't expect reps later on as well. I don't think I would be in range to help him directly, but if he asks me to or needs it I'll do what I can to help.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283478853' post='2439737']
If they want reps paid they should try negotiating that before trying to inflict a greater amount of damage back in response and involve more nations. If they decide to do damage as the punishment they use for the attacks they can't expect reps later on as well. I don't think I would be in range to help him directly, but if he asks me to or needs it I'll do what I can to help.
[/quote]

What part of

[quote]Once the peace offers clear we can discuss reps for your friend's boredom.[/quote]is giving you difficulty?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283486172' post='2439879']
We're currently accepting new members for those who want to join. B-)
[/quote]

Oh, is this a recruitment thread? In the OWF? :mellow:

Yeah, people...avoid this guy like the plague. Note that this 'alliance' currently has TWO MEMBERS. How many government positions did you just post, Methrage? :awesome:

Anyway, glad to see we're in conflict again. Yevgeni, get your wallet ready. :lol1:

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283489317' post='2439935']
Oh, is this a recruitment thread? In the OWF? :mellow:

Yeah, people...avoid this guy like the plague. Note that this 'alliance' currently has TWO MEMBERS. How many government positions did you just post, Methrage? :awesome:

Anyway, glad to see we're in conflict again. Yevgeni, get your wallet ready. :lol1:
[/quote]
Not really, but its not about GOONS either. Just changing the topic away from you guys for a bit, as nobody care about GOONS.