An R&R-EGoP Announcement

Okay so long story short, Snowy is my daughter so this gives me a legal excuse to come and fend off any boys who try to do inappropriate things to her :P

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/pbkcp/av-17067.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9653/egop.png[/img]

Preamble:
We, the alliances of R&R and the Elite Guardians of Peace (hereby referred to as EGoP), sign this pact in friendship, and stronger bonds of faith through security, defense, and intelligence.

Article I: Mutual Defense
On the attack of one alliance held by this treaty, a notice will be given to the other signatory to have the option to respond to the aid of the defending alliance.

Article II: Financial aid
Both alliances are encouraged to participate in tech and donation requests among each other and trade circles. If one alliance requests aid financially it is not mandatory to be completed by the other.

Article III: Espionage
Neither alliance may directly participate in espionage on the other signatory of any form. If either of the signatories conducts espionage on the other signatory through means authorized by its alliance government, the treaty shall become void. If either alliance conducts espionage through means deemed unauthorized by both governments, diplomacy shall remain open to solve such problem.

Article IV: Termination
If either signatory violates any of the above articles or wishes to remove itself from the treaty, 72 hour notification shall be given in private before officially terminating the treaty.

Signed for the Elite Guardians of Peace,
The Collective, Ascendant
Jar Jar Binks, Ascendant
xSnowyRose, Ascendant

Signed for R&R,

Ego-Freaky, [i]R&R Triumvir, Dutch !@#$%^&, and Official FOK spai[/i]
theArrowheadian, [i]R&R Triumvir[/i]
LincolnC (Coe) [i]R&R Triumvir[/i]

Stealthkill (Stealthy) [i]Minister of Foreign Affairs and God-Emperor of R&R[/i]
Bongoshan [i]Deputy of Foreign Affairs[/i]

juslen [i]Minister of Interior[/i]
Andy_R [i]Deputy of Interior[/i]

jjallen [i]General of the R&Rmy[/i]

Dannyboy [i]R&R Judge and Link to God[/i]

May this treaty not only establish a strategic military alliance, but act as the first bond in a long and lasting friendship between our two great alliances. o/R&R o/egop and o/ all of our friends who have helped us to get to where we are today.

[quote name='Stealthkill' timestamp='1283299092' post='2437578']
Okay so long story short, Snowy is my daughter so this gives me a legal excuse to come and fend off any boys who try to do inappropriate things to her :P
[/quote]

Probably a bad idea that they signed a protectorate with us then. RIA is full of perverts.

[quote name='The Chosen One' timestamp='1283373402' post='2438476']
So the awesome alliance I'm in (R&R) signed a awesome treaty with one of my newest favorite alliance which is full of awesome people? Hmm sounds awesome to me! (Y)
[/quote]

:wub: Chosen :wub:

<3 you man