Announcement from The Shadow Confederacy Empire and the Elite Guardians of Peace

Bill Nye

The Shadow Guardian Treaty (ODP)
[img]http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv147/EGrievous/TSCE.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3030/as3u.jpg[/img]

Article I: Non-Aggression

The Shadow Confederacy Empire and, the Elite Guardians of Peace, agree to refrain from any and all forms of aggressive military actions against each other. Any and all differences shall be dealts in a dilplomatic manner.

Article II: Sovereignty

The Shadow Confederacy Empire and, the Elite Guardians of Peace, respect the sovereignty of each other and, shall not interfere with any political or internal affiars without premission.

Article III: Intelligence

The Shadow Confederacy Empire and, the Elite Guardians of Peace, shall share any and all intelligence that may present a threat, in any way to either alliance. Any and all intelligence provided shall be kept confidential unless decided otherwise.

Article IV: Forgien Aid

The Shadow Confederacy Empire and, the Elite Guardians of Peace, are encouranged to provide economic aid to the other if requested, but reserve the right to decline.

Article V: Optional Defense

If The Shadow Confederacy Empire or, the Elite Guardians of Peace, takes any aggressive motion, the other may provide diplomatic, and/or military support as requestion, but reserve the right the right to decline.

Article VI: Cancellation

If The Shadow Confederacy Empire or, the Elite Guardians of Peace, ever find themselfs not in the best interest of this treaty, they may cancel this treaty with a seventy-two (72) hour notice. If at any time during the seventy-two (72) hour notice either alliance comes under attack, Article V may come into effect.

Signed for The Shadow Confederacy Empire,

E.Grievous - The Emperor
Shadow Lurker - The Consul Vizier
Sir Digbycc - The Consul Commander
Outsiders - Praetor of Interal Affairs
Thomas - Praetor of Finances

Signed for the Elite Guardians of Peace,
Bill_Nye – Ascendant
The Collective – Ascendant
xSnowyRose - Ascendant
DarkAssassin, Guardian of Defense

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1283142457' post='2435463']
Why do people keep signing treaties with TSCE :facepalm:
[/quote]
This is in line with my feelings. Nothing against them personally, but why sign a largely inconsequential piece of paper with someone unlikely to require the content therein?
OR at least drop the optional.
anyway congrats.

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1283142457' post='2435463']
Why do people keep signing treaties with TSCE :facepalm:

I mean..

:wub: TSCE
:wub: E
o/ Elite Guardians of Peace (even if I for some strange reason have the urge to go o/LOUD :P)
[/quote]

Lol :P WHAT DID YOU SAY :D