Some New Alliances Face Uncertainties

Joe32320

But we don't want raiding to be one of them. (Yeah, blame Stetson for the cheesy start :P )

SNAFU and GCU have only recently met, and in the interests of fostering this new found freidnship between us, I present to you this 30 day temporary protectoracte.

[quote]The SNAFU and GCU Prosperity Treaty

Preamble

In the interest of friendship, protection, and guidance, SNAFU is extending its hand to the Global Communist Union.

Article I: Sovereignty

SNAFU and the Global Communist Union both recognise the other as a sovereign alliance and agree not to interfere with the internal affairs of the other signatory.
SNAFU requires that any treaty being sought by the Global Communist Union with a third party be discussed with them 48 hours in advance to the signing.

Article II: Peace and Respect

SNAFU and the Global Communist Union agree to not attack one another, verbally or militarily, and any matters that need to be settled between them, be done so in a respectful manner.

Article III: Protection and Defence

An unprovoked attack on the Global Communist Union will be considered to be an attack on SNAFU. If it is found that the Global Communist Union provoked their attackers, SNAFU still reserves the right to defend, but is under no obligation to do so. Should SNAFU find itself being attacked, the Global Communist Union has the right to assist in any way it can, but is not obligated to do so.

Article IV: Aggression.

The Global Communist Union agrees to inform SNAFU of their intentions to offensively attack another alliance at least 72 hours before commencing. The Global Communist Union agrees never to engage in a state of war with another alliance without first discussing it with SNAFU

Article V: Length of Contract

SNAFU and the Global Communist agree that this treaty will stand for 30 days, unless one side enacts Article VI, in which time both alliances can decide to sort out a long term plan between them or to go on their separate way afterwards.

Article VI: Cancellation

Should either alliance wish to terminate this pact before the 30 day limit, they must inform the other party 48 hours before the act, during those 48 hours, all of the treaties articles are in effect.

For SNAFU
Stetson of Axeland, Grand FUBAR
Madam CaVi of Spehan, the Power Behind the Throne
thoughberry of Newest Amsterdam, In House Leader
Joe32320 of Lealand, Out House Leader
Brunes of Brunston, Director of Illicit Affairs
wfbone of COMCS, Director of Damage Control
Mista Wigga of Silios, Director of Making Nations Rich

For GCU
Founder and Head of State
Vladimer Lennin of S Republic of Russia[/quote]

tl dr: SNAFU is protecting GCU, so much as touch them and you'll have to face Adifico and his 10 armed raccoon and a Warmongrel who now has nukes.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1282826771' post='2431706']
Dear SNAFU,

Commies should not be protected, I cannot believe you have done this. That said, with Joe around we should have expected it. I also blame Joe for the cheesy start.
[/quote]
Seriously bros. Also I've defeated the Ten Armed Raccoon(and the angry one) :smug:

Hey, Communists are people too.

Vlad has been very forthright and upfront with his desire to build a strong and stable alliance, and we'd like to help him do so. Of course when the naked truth of the Communist Agenda rears its ugly head and he's purging all of you, it'll be nice to know that we're in tight and will be one of the last to go. :D

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1282890121' post='2432558']
Hey, [b]Communists are people too.[/b]

Vlad has been very forthright and upfront with his desire to build a strong and stable alliance, and we'd like to help him do so. Of course when the naked truth of the Communist Agenda rears its ugly head and he's purging all of you, it'll be nice to know that we're in tight and will be one of the last to go. :D
[/quote]
I disagree.

Not sure if Planet Bob needs yet another commie outfit (there is a few of us already) but nevertheless best of luck.

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1282890231' post='2432559']
I disagree.
[/quote]
So does this mean I can expect to see you leading the cleansing of us Commies from the face of Planet Bob at some point in the not too distant future? :ehm:

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1282890121' post='2432558']
Hey, Communists are people too.

[/quote]

whooooaaa i have no secret agenda just want a stable alliance to protect other young communist nation
from ppl with a wanna-be nazi flag LOL .
and SNAFU yall cool so u guys staying no worries there.

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1282907297' post='2432689']
So does this mean I can expect to see you leading the cleansing of us Commies from the face of Planet Bob at some point in the not too distant future? :ehm:
[/quote]
Communist Hunter. Quite a nice title.