It tears me and I bleed

Sometimes things come to be in the strangest fashion. The treaty I've come to announce here tonight started with a personal connection made in a different game, but as our two alliances discussed a variety of matters with one another, we realized that we had much in common. I'm looking forward to a prosperous relation between our two alliances.

[quote][center][img]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad10/cnsanitarium/Sanitarium%20Imagery/san-bb-2.gif[/img]
[size="6"]A Bloody Lobotomy[/size][/center]

Being admitted to the Sanitarium is a scary ordeal, and let me tell you, its a whole lot worse when John Harvey Kellogg (yes, the same dude who makes your frosted flakes) decides that you need a lobotomy and starts sharpening his tools. Apparently those have a low success rate, and they tend to be pretty bloody affairs. Valuing my sanity and intelligence, and not wanting to end up like John F. Kennedy's sister, I punched Dr. Kellogg in the face, hopped out the window resolved to start importing my cereal from Sanitarium Health Foods in Australia and announce this treaty between The Blood Brothers and Sanitarium.

To begin with, neither of us will ever stick a sharp tool through the others nose in an attempt to cut out a chunk of their brain, not only that, but we won't ever talk like we may, or help John Harvey Kellogg make an attempt at it.

If either one of us hears that Dr. Kellogg is hot on the others tail with his lobotomy tools, we'll get in touch and let them know.

Finally, in the unfortunate event that the other signatory isn't feeling that well and would like to try out some good pharmaceuticals, the other signatory is highly encouraged to send some money over to help the other tell the damn HMO who's trying to send him back to Battle Creek to shut up and get out, but its understood that sometimes we might be broke and not be able to help out.

So in conclusion, it is what it is, and we understand that things change, and one of the signatories might unfortunately change his mind and give into Kellogg's cruel methods, and they can axe this agreement and check themselves in at any time by providing the other signatory with seventy-two hours notice, during which all anti-Kellogg provisions shall remain in effect.

We were going to sign this with blood, but it kept smudging inside my scanner, so text is going to have to suffice.

[i]Signed for the Blood Brothers,[/i]
King: KOwens06
Duke: Peter Puffer
Secretary of Defense: Machanidas
Grand Poobah: Indecline
Secretary of Internal Affairs: LtPebble

[i]Signed for Sanitarium,[/i]
memoryproblems, [i]Premier[/i]
ryankliber, [i]Prime Minister[/i]

Mark William Tide, [i]Minister of Economics[/i]
ryankliber, [i]Minister of Internal Affairs[/i]
Medix, [i]Minister of War[/i]
[/quote]

For those of you who are tl;dr, John Harvey Kellogg needs to watch out, The Blood Brothers and Sanitarium now have a PIAT agreement.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote]

Finally, in the unfortunate event that the other signatory isn't feeling that well and would like to try out some good pharmaceuticals, the other signatory is highly encouraged to send some money over to help the other tell the damn HMO who's trying to send him back to Battle Creek to shut up and get out, but its understood that sometimes we might be broke and not be able to help out.
[/quote]

Which part of the PIAT is this?

Also, right after update is not a very good time to post this :P
Congrats.

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1282194269' post='2422712']
Which part of the PIAT is this?

Congrats.
[/quote]

Assistance, basically saying we can send the other aid in the spirit of the agreement, and sorry for the inconvenience the timing may have caused you ;)

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1282194269' post='2422712']
Congrats.
[/quote]

Yeah not the best time but I think the wording makes up for it :)

Friendships comes in many different ways and I am very glad to have this signed. Looking forward to this friendship to blossoming into something great!

o/ To us!