TENE Declaration of WAr

[center][IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/tommyboyferoz/TENEflagaqua-1.png[/img][/center]

This is a formal Declaration of War from The Empire of the New Evolution (TENE) to New Sith Order (NSO). The reason for war is NSO has accepted a former member of TENE who has gone rogue on our members and has aided said nation with cash in his efforts to maintain his attacks against us here at TENE. In addition, NSO has not reached out to TENE in any way to resolve the situation nor have they sought out information regarding sedricks behavior prior to accepting him as a member and sending him aid to continue attacking our rulers. This is unacceptable.

We are a new alliance, but we are not new to the game. But if someone would have told me that war would be at our doorstep this quickly over a member who has screwed us over so badly and aided by another alliance who did nothing - NOTHING - to resolve the situation peacefully and provide cash to continue his attacks, I would have laughed and said - NO WAY. Its not possible - but then again, this is CN and anything is possible. Our former member, Sedrick, began a week or so ago posting aggressive posts in our forums about wanting to quit, not receiving recognition, and whether he's required to pay back his grants. I, as emperor of TENE, sent him a pm asking him what his issue's where but never received a response. For the record, our grant application requires all members that receive grant money to pay them back if they leave within 90 days. Pretty standard stuff. Sedrick is a thief as well as a liar.

About two days ago, Sedrick melted down over an argument with one of our other members and in the process told me to go screw myself when I asked him to settle down. He proceeded to make threats to members of TENE. He asked to leave the alliance which I quickly granted him. A day later, he claimed he was spied on by TENE and proceeded to attack 5-6 of our members and put them in anarchy (he attacked then sent peace, then attacked other nations in TENE). The reasons for his actions are not understood and he has not provided any other explanation other than to claim that somebody from TENE has spied him. This is untrue. I never authorized anyone to take such action against Sedrick. Sedrick then sought refuge with MHA who reached out to me for an explanation. I provided an explanation and Sedrick was subsequently not allowed admission to MHA. Shortly thereafter, sedrick sought admission to NSO. I was never contacted for a timeline of events regarding Sedrick's actions, words, or attitudes. Last night at our request, RoK assisted TENE by attacking Sedrick for the purpose of giving him something else to do besides taking out our members and putting them into anarchy - not to mention screwing over their cash levels, back collecting status, and upsetting tech deal timelines as a result. And all for what? A spy attack that was never authorized by TENE nor confirmed occurred before Sedrick spied several of TENE members and subsequently attacked our members? NSO being unable or incapable of sending me a pm asking about sedricks recent attacks and then sending sedrick cash to continue on without any information gathering whatsoever?

Although I do not wish to go to war, the situation calls for action. War it is.

Signed,

Emperor Feroz, Emperor of The Empire of the New Evolution (TENE)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, good to see you aren't letting your protectors do everything, though I'm not sure you will even find a slot.

EDIT: Confused TENE for someone else apparently. Nonetheless, good luck getting slots.
EDITEDIT: Damn it I was right. :(

Edited by SpacingOutMan

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281312924' post='2405390']
Haha, you guys are cute. You even capitalized the "a" in war. Normally I hate it when people attack my allies, but you're just so adorable that I can't stay mad at you. ah gootchy gootchy goo
[/quote]
Don't worry, we'll do our best with NSO so they look just as cute as TENE.

[quote name='Emperor Feroz' timestamp='1281312651' post='2405357']
In addition, NSO has not reached out to TENE in any way to resolve the situation
[/quote]

They probably thought that RoK was going to handle it.. after all, RoK came to them instead of you.

NSO made a mistake by aiding a rogue even after they were warned by a Ragnarok member that it would mean war. They still aided the rogue and therefore our ally Ragnarok declared war. NSO is done

[quote name='Dom Zak' timestamp='1281313121' post='2405411']
They probably thought that RoK was going to handle it.. after all, RoK came to them instead of you.
[/quote]

First off, to all of you: An alliance has to start somewhere. Just because we don't have numbers doesn't mean we can't get involved.

Moreover, if hes a rogue from TENE why shouldn't we declare war?

Furthermore, if Rok declared war on a bigger alliance, we'd get involved in that too...and declare war.

To all the haters...bite me

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281313722' post='2405489']
Wouldn't want to put you at a wartime disadvantage. I'm a really good biter, after all.
[/quote]

NSO made a big mistake by aiding that rogue who betrayed his own alliance. Everything coming their way is what they asked for. Their war slots will be filled soontime as every few minutes more wars are being declared on the NSO. So much for aiding a rogue what a stupid mistake they made.