Important Announcement About Your Mom

On this August 6th, our alliances tie the knot.
[quote][center][img]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/cnprolific/prolificslap.png[/img][/center]

[b]Article I: Non-Aggression and Friendship[/b]

When we're so drunk that we're all glowing orange from the citrus schnapp's we agree to only swing on other people during bar-fights and not on one another.

[b]Article II: Sovereignty[/b]

The undersigned recognize and respect the sovereignty of the other and agree not to interfere with the internal affairs or political independence of the other signatory.

[b]Article III: Aid[/b]

Because we're friends it just makes sense to deal tech with each other before our enemies. I mean, it's always best to keep the highest tech stuff within your defense network.
[b]
Article IV: Defense[/b]

An attack on one signatory is considered an attack on both. Should either signatory be attacked the other is mandated to provide diplomatic, financial, and military assistance.

[b]Article V: Aggression[/b]

In the event that a signatory decides to take aggressive military action against another party, the other signatory may, at its discretion, provide whatever aid is deemed necessary, up to and including joining in the military action.

[b]Article VI: Cancellation[/b]

Any violation of article one is grounds for immediate termination. Should either signatory desire to terminate this accord, they must provide the other with at least 48 hours notice.

/s/, [b]Sovereign League of Armed Powers[/b]

Banned, [b]King[/b]
Spoonman, [b]King[/b]
AzAce, [b]Prime Minister[/b]
HaphazzardLeek, [b]MoFA[/b]
MCLET ME BE, [b]MoIA[/b]
Kal70, [b]MoD[/b]

/s/, [b]The Prolific Empire[/b]

Homeboy, [b]Triumvir[/b]
KingEd, [b]Triumvir[/b]
KMan28, [b]Triumvir[/b]
Britt Daniel, [b]Councilor[/b]