All Good Things...

[center][img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/84/l_4397079cad2a46b68c68f150e8f371f1.png[/img][/center]

Ladies and Gentlemen of Planet Bob,

It is with a heavy heart that I come before you today. After a great three year run with people that I will always consider family, it is time for the Global United Nations to pack it in and disband. We wish the best to all our friends and allies, especially NATO and the Peace And Love Train. You really couldn't ask for better or more loyal allies, and we're lucky to have known you as well as we have, both as friends and as brothers-in-arms.

The Global United Nations will cease to exist at update on August 6th, [b]but our AA will be protected by both NATO and PnL until our membership can find new homes.[/b]

I've still got a few cases of that famous GUN Beer left, so let's all crack one open and toast to a graceful end to an amazing alliance and a great group of friends.

o7 GUN!

Regretfully,

Zenergy
Executive Triumvir
Global United Nations

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1281065764' post='2402348']
This is excellent news, what a nice way to end the day.
[/quote]

Ugh, so obnoxious.

I never knew you, GUN, but disbandments are still sad to see. Good luck finding a new place to call home.

[quote name='zenergy' timestamp='1281065948' post='2402360']
Coming from a dishonorable twit like yourself, that's a high compliment.
[/quote]

It is a true shame you didn't have more NS, I would have been honored to test your protection.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1281066231' post='2402368']
It is a true shame you didn't have more NS, I would have been honored to test your protection.
[/quote]

Whatever, dude. Go troll somebody else's thread - this one's for the folks I spend the last 3 years fighting alongside and for. I'd ask you to show some respect, but I don't think you understand the concept.

[quote name='zenergy' timestamp='1281066391' post='2402370']
Whatever, dude. Go troll somebody else's thread - this one's for the folks I spend the last 3 years fighting alongside and for. I'd ask you to show some respect, but I don't think you understand the concept.
[/quote]

Oh no, we understand respect just fine.

You just aren't worthy of any.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1281067059' post='2402378']
Stay classy, VE...:rolleyes:
[/quote]
Still touchy over the whole OV thing, I guess. :v:
Didn't much know or care for GUN, but I had nothing against you, so I suppose I'll just pay my respects. Good luck to you guys.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1281066625' post='2402373']
Oh no, we understand respect just fine.

You just aren't worthy of any.
[/quote]
Quality leadership over in VE these days eh? Great PR too I imagine. Sad day when a Secretaries of State are so utterly rude as to trash talk alliances for no reason.

Sad to see ya disband GUN you were loyal friends and we hope to see many of your faces around.

Edited by dev0win

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1281067445' post='2402389']
Quality leadership over in VE these days eh? Great PR too I imagine. Sad day when a Secretaries of State are so utterly rude as to trash talk alliances for no reason.

Sad to see ya disband GUN you were loyal friends and we hope to see many of your faces around.
[/quote]

You say 'no reason' like you have any idea of what you're talking about. So ends my participation in this thread unless anyone would like to call me out for some more. I'll be on IRC if anyone wants to talk about why I'm glad to see zenergy fail at things.

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1281067445' post='2402389']

[/quote]
Well, there's a reason...just not a very good one. :awesome: