Reformation of OTF and treaty with 1TF

[center][IMG]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/8083/bluecx5.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Nations of the World I present the return of the most baffling names in CN.

OTF.

We're back on the map after a period of absence where various inactivities, degrees and other commitments have led us to leave the game in one way or another. However, those who stayed are strong and have made a really good name for themselves and those who left haven't forgotten what makes a brilliant team. All these people need a home, and today we open the doors once more to their home.

OTF is their home, and it is our home. This isn't a signal of intent, this is the reformation of some of the brightest sparks on Cybernations. We are a group of people that I am sure you have all come across in one way or another. Since we came to the game in 2007 we have fought wars alongside and against some of the toughest people on Planet Bob. We have consistently shown we don't give up, we don't run away and we are not scared of being kicked to the curb. This is what makes us a strong bunch and an even better Alliance to have on your side.

Also this has all been made thanks to some terrific people over at Silence. They have been excellent, understanding rather than trying to hold on to the ownership. They have seen the positives of people wanting to be more active, and have made this happen. We understand that it may feel hard seeing nations leave and NS fall, but we are still your friends and we welcome you any time, night or day to come on over as I'm sure we will to Silence.

Finally, as a bright spark once said.. 'Every culture has its distinctive and normal system of government. Yours is democracy, moderated by corruption. Ours is totalitarianism, moderated by assassination. You have been warned.'

We look forward to meeting you all again once more and we are accepting diplomats at our [URL=http://z7.invisionfree.com/The_OTF_Alliance/]forums[/URL] and our IRC: #OTF.

We are also pleased to announce that we have signed an Optional Defence Pact with our brothers in 1 Touch Football, whom we graciously thank for their assistance:

[QUOTE][center][IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090517211313/cybernations/images/thumb/4/45/1TF-Flag.gif/250px-1TF-Flag.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s204/Cilldara_2000/OTFflag.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center][u][b]Optional Defense Pact[/u][/b][/center]

[center][SIZE=0][u][b]Pre-Match Talk[/u][/b]

The alliances 1 Touch Football (1TF) and OTF Alliance (OTF) hereby sign an ODP in order to sustain and further improve friendly relations.

[u][b]Friends don't fight (Peace)[/u][/b]

No member of either side is to commit acts of aggression on the other. Acts of agression include both espionage and fighting.

Members found doing so are to be reported through the correct channels of communications and reparations paid in full within 72 hours of said incident being reported. Failure to do so will result in punishment by the members home team, so long as both sides agree that such punishment is fair.

[u][b]Supporting each-other (Aid)[/u][/b]

It's possible to support more than one team, so the management of both sides shall encourage their members to get behind each-other, offering the support that good friends do, be it financial or diplomatic, provided it doesn't interfere with any higher ranked treaties.

[u][b]Tactical knowledge (Intelligence)[/u][/b]

Both teams agree to share tactical knowledge that may be beneficial to the progression of the other. They also agree to immediately share knowledge of teams that may be about to go against the other, in order to preserve the sovereignty and safety of their friends.

[u][b]Foul Play (Optional Defense)[/b][/u]

In the event of an attack on either team, the other has the option, but not the obligation to render military assistance to the other party. Such action is encouraged by this contract, but not required and will not harm their standing with each other. Requests for assistance with rogues may be filed at any time with either team.

[u][b]Contract termination[/u][/b]

If either side feels that the other hasn't held up their part of the deal and negotiations to rectify the situation have been unsuccessful, they should give 72 hours notice, through the proper private channels with sufficient reason in order for the agreement to be terminated.

Signed for 1TF:
Burnsey, Water Boy
Xenon, Managing Director
Auctor, Firms Director

Signed for OTF:
CilldaraOTF
JonWalkerOTF
[I]Interim leaders[/I]
[/SIZE][/center][/QUOTE]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1280530219' post='2395473']
I wish you good luck. You'll need it being allied to 1tf.
[/quote]
You, my friend, are a bad bad man.

I hope you have the blessings of those who were in OTF when they merged with LEN, zombie alliances can tend to rub the original/previous gov/members the wrong way

Also, i laugh at all those who dont know what OTF means..'cus i do

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1280530403' post='2395479']
I hope you have the blessings of those who were in OTF when they merged with LEN, zombie alliances can tend to rub the original/previous gov/members the wrong way

Also, i laugh at all those who dont know what OTF means..'cus i do
[/quote]

So does VE piss The Brigade off?

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1280530403' post='2395479']
[/quote]

We do (I was one of them under an old nation) and as Omni pointed out it was cleared by Silence who have some such members.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1280530496' post='2395484']
So does VE piss The Brigade off?
[/quote]

:ph34r:

They used to piss each other off quite a bit in the past if I remember correctly. >_>

Anyways congrats on your (re)formation.

Edited by ShadowDragon