A Not so Special Cancellation

[center][img]http://i28.tinypic.com/344ccyg.jpg[/img]

As much as it saddens me that it has to come to this, I am cancelling the NAP that TRaPS shared with MOCR, which can be found here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=87328

This is mainly due to a lack of communication and the leader not informing us of the future of his alliance, I have not been able to get in touch with him through any of the main channels. This doesn't mean this will cause a dispute between us in future and I hope all former nations of MOCR will remain friends of ours.

That is all, thankyou.
LittleRena - Grand Princess of TRaPS[/center]

Edited by LittleRena

As is evidenced by the deeply important nature of a NAP and the extremely long bond that this treaty has represented over its lengthy month and a half, the title needs to be changed. This is EXTREMELY special, imo.

[quote name='legion-x' timestamp='1280280694' post='2391894']
i guess its a good way to start a relationship
[/quote]

Usually I start a relationship by coming to an understanding that I'm not going to violate the other person's borders (or will, depending on the nature of said relationship and assuming that they're consenting, but I digress). I don't feel the need to be contractual about it. Since NAPs tend to get signed to essentially agree that there is some sort of pre-existing tension and that conflict will be avoided. It's not really the best handshake.

A TOF should have been more appropriate I agree, in hindsight, it would have made more sense. The founder of MOCR was a former govenment member of TRaPS, that's why it was signed, as a sign of friendship and a way to grow a relationship if his alliance took off further.

There is no tension to be had.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1280282936' post='2391949']
A TOF should have been more appropriate I agree, in hindsight, it would have made more sense. The founder of MOCR was a former govenment member of TRaPS, that's why it was signed, as a sign of friendship and a way to grow a relationship if his alliance took off further.

There is no tension to be had.
[/quote]

Gotcha, that makes sense. And I agree with your reassessment, for whatever that's worth. NAPs are junk, nothing more, and pretty useless when it comes right down to it.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1280449892' post='2394570']
The only use of NAPs is the hilarity generated when they get violated.
[/quote]
Which is, admitedly, worth getting them signed to see.