Final Announcement from The United Commonwealth of Nations

[center][img]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x58/eagile/UCNmourning.png[/img][/center]

I stand here today to announce the disbandment of The United Commonwealth of Nations. I wish disbandment is not needed, but in this case it is what we the alliance feel we should do. United Commonwealth of Nations was blessed to have many friends, all of which were a great help to us in our last months. We want to thank the awesome alliances of CDT, how have helped us more than we could never repay.

I would also like to provide huge thanks to our friends in BFF, TFD, TPE, Argent, you know who you are. Thank you to Duncan_King, DarkFox, Altheus, Cora, and large amounts of other people my brain can't remember right now.

I would also like to add that FEAR will be protecting the AA indefinitely.

It is unfortunate that we must finally let UCN die a peaceful death, after stepping in to save it's good name, however there was very little we could do with the amount of active members we had. Thanks to everyone who helped us out if I've forgotten anyone, and I hope that our members, past and present, can prosper under another AA.

Erikjsch, LewisCowper
United Commonwealth of Nations MoD, and HoS.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1280195803' post='2390623']
Not to be a jerk, but I think the less alliances are in CN the better. Save the, "SO DISBAND THE NSO LULZ" comments. You all need us here, even if you'll never admit it.
[/quote]

I'm going to have to agree with him here. Not that I ever disagree with him anyway.

Normally I might feel a ping of downheartedness, but considering I was really rooting for these guys, with all the great people involved, who even from outside I saw doing some great work, to keep it together, and they still have to do this, is sad.

The coup/disbanding earlier was a scare but I had hoped they could recover. Sorry to see. I hope all the members find good homes.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1280195803' post='2390623']
Not to be a jerk, but I think the less alliances are in CN the better. Save the, "SO DISBAND THE NSO LULZ" comments. You all need us here, even if you'll never admit it.
[/quote]
Pretty much this. I wish UCN the best of luck, however I get a little excited seeing the potential of having fewer alliances in the cyberverse