Where I lay my head is home

[center][img]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad10/cnsanitarium/Sanitarium%20Imagery/announcement.png[/img]

[img]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad10/cnsanitarium/Sanitarium%20Imagery/sanitarium-400.jpg[/img][/center]

Almost four months ago, I made my way to these forums to announce the existence of Sanitarium. Over the past four months, we've seen our ups and our downs, but we remain committed to continuing down the winding road of existence.

[b]Moving[/b]
Sanitarium was originally founded as a blue team alliance. The blue team has many great alliances and a broad base of nations to trade with, however we have come to the conclusion that our continued residence on the blue team is not in the best interests of Sanitarium. With that in mind, we have decided to move to the white team.

[b]Aesthetic changes[/b]
With the change in team, we have also elected to make some cosmetic changes to our flag. Our previous flag was blunt in its representation of our being a blue team alliance, and contained several aesthetic issues. I'm very pleased to be able to present you with the new Sanitarium flag, which can be seen at the top of this announcement.

In addition to a new flag, we have also made several revisions to the appearance of our forums, which, as a reminder are located at [url]http://www.cn-sanitarium.com[/url]. We would like to extend our deepest gratitude to Scorponok for designing the banner for our new forum style.

[b]Sanitarium Government[/b]
Finally, I would like to present you with the current Sanitarium government. Our government line-up has changed a few times since our inception, however I consider our current government line-up to be among the best we've had, and I have the utmost confidence in all members of the current Sanitarium government.

memoryproblems, [i]Premier[/i]
ryankliber, [i]Prime Minister[/i]

Mark William Tide, [i]Minister of Economics[/i]
ryankliber, [i]Minister of Internal Affairs[/i]
Medix, [i]Minister of War[/i]

Sanitarium continues to grow and evolve, and I for one am looking forward to being along for the ride over coming months and hopefully years.

memoryproblems,
[i]Sanitarium Premier[/i]

[quote name='Gravitate Rogue' timestamp='1280066754' post='2388285']
I'm afraid i've never heard of you guys before, non-the-less good luck on white.
[/quote]

[i]Thats what we want you to think.[/i] B-)

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1280067194' post='2388289']
memoryproblems is a terrible person. :mad:

But he makes amends when members screw up tech deals so this announcement gets a B- from me.
[/quote]

Thanks, I think.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1280075708' post='2388376']
Best of luck on White but if you joined Pink, you would have been closer to us :awesome:
[/quote]

Don't do it MP! It's a TRaPS!

Also, welcome to White Sanitarium! Nice to see this finally announced :)

oo/