New Found TRaPS

TRaPS are pleased to have signed a NAP with NFO and hope to further our relationship with them.

[quote][center][img]http://i26.tinypic.com/15e94zk.jpg[/img][img]http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/veracity1/guns-1.jpg[/img]

[size="6"][b]New Found TRaPS[/b][/size]

[b]Article I: Preamble[/b]

1. In order to promote good will between the concerned parties, we hereby create this Nonaggression Pact as a symbol of our friendship and unity on the pink team.

[b]Article II: Guns are Outlawed[/b]

1. The undersigned alliances vow not to engage in aggressive action against one another.
2. Any nation in an undersigned alliance who attacks another signatory may be punished by the signatories economically, militarily, and/or politically.

[b]Article III: Pink Brothers[/b]

1. The undersigned alliances can provide optional diplomatic assistance to help end wars, this is limited to mediating talks between the fighting parties.
2. Both alliances agree that dispite statistics, pink is the best team.

[b]Article IV: It's a Trap[/b]

1. If any signatory wishes to withdraw from this pact, they must honor a 72 hour cancellation period before they are officially removed as a signatory from the pact.

[b]♥Signed for TRaPS♥[/b]
LittleRena - Grand Princess
Septer - Prime Minister of Power

[b]Signed for NFO[/b]
Veracity - Emperor[/center]
[/quote]

[quote name='veracity' date='20 July 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1279685866' post='2382034']
I beg to differ.
The most useless treaty ever would be the ones that get broken :smug:
[/quote]

fine, third useless.

Ones broken take the #1 spot. Followed by Optional Non-aggression pacts, and then NAPs.

[quote name='Infidel Israeli' date='20 July 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1279686035' post='2382041']
fine, third useless.

Ones broken take the #1 spot. Followed by Optional Non-aggression pacts, and then NAPs.
[/quote]
ahhh, whatever it takes to be a nay sayer. :awesome: