Ultimatum to Neo Japan

Kankou

Neo Japan during its foundation has caused much trouble to its neighbors. It had insulted the United States of China with its ungrateful behavior and threatened the Greater Japanese Empire. The Koryo Confederation cannot tolerate such actions, and sends the following ultimatum.

1. Neo Japan will surrender to the Koryo Confederation.

2. New Kyoto will come under Koryo jurisdiction until its future has been decided.

3. The leadership of Neo Japan will be taken to China, where they will be dealt with according to the wishes of the former protectors of Neo Tokyo.

4. Neo Japan shall move out of the Northeastern Asian Region, to remove the threat to Koryo's eastern ally.

Neo Japan has 24 hours as of this notice to accept.

Koryo accepts the surrender.

-Movements-

The soldiers in Raseon starts moving to New Kyoto by plane.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='19 July 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1279594963' post='2379783']
Kong Jim li condemns these actions. Hasn't China directly and indirectly eaten enough nations?
[/quote]

"The United States of China has not attempted any annexation after its reunification."

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='19 July 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1279594963' post='2379783']
Kong Jim li condemns these actions. Hasn't China directly and indirectly eaten enough nations?
[/quote]
Perhaps Kong Jim li should take the time to check what is going on. Koryo issued the ultimatum, not China.

[b]***Public***[/b]

[i]"The government of Vauleyo-Buryatia expresses our extreme suspicion as to the motives of the Koryo Confederation. We will not issue a more detailed statement until we have investigated, in greater detail, the situation leading up to this ultimatum"[/i]-Diplomatic Corps

[b]***Private to the Government of the USC, via Vauleyo-Buryatian Embassy in USC***[/b]

"The government of Vauleyo-Buryatia expresses our concern about the situation with the Koryo Confederation and request information regarding the stance of the United States of China on this situation"

Private Transmission to Vauleyo:

"Neo Japan had a protectorate agreement with the United States of China which it suddenly broke it a few weeks back completely ignoring its cancellation clause to facilitate land transfers to the Koreans. As far as this situation goes, we were out of the loop on the timing at least."

-Public-

"The [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89069&view=findpost&p=2372343"]threat[/url] that Neo Japan made against the Greater Japanese Empire wasm in our view, enough to justify crushing this regime."

-Private to China-

Would you wish to punish the criminals that insulted China?

-Private to Japan-

Koryo has no wish to hold onto New Kyoto. Would Japan wish to have it?

On orders from the Empress, Ange Ushiromiya, a small contingent of 7,000 soldiers of the Japanese Imperial Army, have set out on-board landing troop ships for the former territory of Neo Japan. Because of the short distance from ports near Nishinomiya-shi to the mainland of Neo Japan, troops are expected to land and arrive in a couple of hours after departure.

OOC: The territory invaded is his small chunk of Siberia, that I used to own.

Edited by Elrich von Richt

While we have no treaty ties to the Neo-Tokyo, Selenarctos stands by our neighbor. Koryo has no business threatening and demanding the surrender of a non-belligerent nation.

OOC: Wrong nation name-

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='iKrolm' date='19 July 2010 - 10:51 PM' timestamp='1279601469' post='2379989']
While we have no treaty ties to the People's Republic of South East China, Selenarctos stands by our neighbor. Koryo has no business threatening and demanding the surrender of a non-belligerent nation.
[/quote]
If all Koryo has reported is correct, this 'non-belligerent nation' threatened violence a number of times against its neighbours.

OOC: This is pretty ridiculous, and it is just awful role-playing. You should feel bad about yourself. I'll leave it at that.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='iKrolm' date='19 July 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1279601469' post='2379989']
While we have no treaty ties to the People's Republic of South East China, Selenarctos stands by our neighbor. Koryo has no business threatening and demanding the surrender of a non-belligerent nation.
[/quote]

NVM.

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='Kankou' date='19 July 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1279596847' post='2379868']
-Public-

"The [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89069&view=findpost&p=2372343"]threat[/url] that Neo Japan made against the Greater Japanese Empire wasm in our view, enough to justify crushing this regime."

[/quote]
[i]
"The government of Vauleyo-Buryatia thoroughly and strongly condemns the government of Koryo for its statement and its actions thus far. The handling of this situation sets an alarmingly dangerous precedent for Asia.

Our response to this action shall be announced shortly."[/i]-Vauleyo-Buryatia Diplomatic Corps

[quote name='Imperator Azenquor' date='20 July 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1279665927' post='2381402']
[i]
"The government of Vauleyo-Buryatia thoroughly and strongly condemns the government of Koryo for its statement and its actions thus far. The handling of this situation sets an alarmingly dangerous precedent for Asia.

Our response to this action shall be announced shortly."[/i]-Vauleyo-Buryatia Diplomatic Corps
[/quote]

With the threat removed, there is no need for a response. We advise VauleoiBuryatia that any hostile actions against Koryo would be against the interests of Vauleyo-Buryatia.

[quote name='iamthey' date='20 July 2010 - 05:59 AM' timestamp='1279627124' post='2380420']
OOC: This is pretty ridiculous, and it is just awful role-playing. You should feel bad about yourself. I'll leave it at that.
[/quote]

OOC: It's better than the most, I believe. I was ready for full scale war when Szent Korona crumpled so easily.

[quote name='Kankou' date='20 July 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1279670679' post='2381528']
With the threat removed, there is no need for a response. We advise VauleoiBuryatia that any hostile actions against Koryo would be against the interests of Vauleyo-Buryatia.

[b]OOC: It's better than the most, I believe. I was ready for full scale war when Szent Korona crumpled so easily.[/b]
[/quote]
Well would you fight someone almost triple your size? I don't think so. Bullying around the small people is just wimpy and annoying. You were only doing this because he was an easy target.