BAPS Announcement

/me gets ready for a lengthy speech. Meh, Who am I kidding.
Some times you see an Alliance make certain steps to strengthen their ties towards you and your friends. Neb X has done that recently and has started to grow on us here at BAPS. We welcome them into our treaty family with this MDP.

o/ BAPS
o/ Neb X
o/ Well you know who you guys are.

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070627164123/cybernations/images/6/60/BAPS_Flag.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/30d8h2b.png[/img]

BAPS - Nebula-X Non-chaining MDP

Article I – Non-aggression
Both signatories pledge to refrain from any attacks, military or otherwise, upon the other. Both signatories shall not condone any acts of aggression toward the other nor use sanctions upon the other. Both signatories also pledge that diplomacy shall be the first action taken in any incident.

Article II - Mutual Defense
An act of war upon one signatory is to be considered an act of war upon the other and will be responded to with all available force. Each signatory agrees to provide any and all information pertinent to the defense of the other. Neither signatory is obligated to defend the other through actions as a result of other treaties.

Article III – Termination
If either signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty for any reason, they must inform the other 72 hours in advance where all articles of the treaty shall still remain active until the closure of the aforementioned period.

Signed for BAPS:
Moshea
Nobody Expects
Topgun

Signed for Nebula-X:

Sonic: Emperor
Luda: Regent
Thom98: Chancellor of Foreign Affairs[/center]