Nemesis announcement

[center][img]http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/7622/smalleruq.jpg[/img][img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/9637/honourflag.jpg[/img]

It is my great honour to present this protectorate treaty between Nemesis and Honour to the denizens of planet bob.[/center]

[quote][center][b]Nemesis – Honour Protectorate Treaty[/b][/center]

[b]Preamble:[/b]
The alliances of Nemesis and Honour enter into this agreement in the spirit of mutual friendship and respect and with the intent to honour those values above all.

[b]Article I – Non-aggression:[/b]
Both parties agree not to commit acts of aggression upon the other party. Such acts include, but are not limited to, direct wars against a signatory, aiding those in direct wars against a signatory and espionage against a signatory.

[b]Article II – Information and Intelligence:[/b]
Should either signatory have information relating to the security of the other signatory they are obligated to provide the intelligence to the other party with no delay. Honour shall endeavour to provide Nemesis with notice of any treaty signings in advance.

[b]Article III – Protection:[/b]
An attack on Honour is an attack on Nemesis, and will be treated as such. Nemesis must be informed of any offensive war from Honour at least 48 hours in advance. Nemesis is not required to defend Honour from any response to such a war but retains the right to do so.

[b]Article IV – Reciprocation:[/b]
Honour is encouraged, but not obligated, to assist Nemesis in a defensive conflict. Were Nemesis to declare an offensive war, Honour retains the option to assist in the conflict.

[b]Article V – First Option Tech Deals:[/b]
Should either signatory find they have an excess amount of tech sellers after dealing internally, the other party shall be offered the first option on the deals. Similarly, should either signatory find they cannot purchase enough tech internally, they shall seek out a seller from the other party first and foremost.

[b]Article VI – Amendment and Cancellation:[/b]
Any amendments to this document are to be made by mutual consent. This treaty will be reviewed for it’s suitability in 60 days time. Either party may withdraw from this treaty with 120 hours notice. All articles of this treaty remain active during the 120 hour period.

Signed:
[b]For Nemesis[/b]
Triumvirate: Daggarz, T-O-P, and Poyples
Minister of Internal Affairs: Kataklizm the Great
Minister of Defense: Bob Ilyani
Minister of Economic Affairs: Flessen
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Amossio

[b]For Honour[/b]
Director - Rikky1116
Deputy Director - Diego
and Members of the Congress[/quote]

TL;DR Nemesis is protecting Honour

Congrats. :)

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' date='18 July 2010 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1279465178' post='2377237']
Daggarz, what is that flag. No, just no. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]
[/quote]

But most importantly, this. :colbert:

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='18 July 2010 - 07:01 PM' timestamp='1279476094' post='2377391']
I wonder when you will mass-message their nations to merge into you or be attacked.
[/quote]
Well i was planning on giving them a few more days of freedom :P

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='18 July 2010 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1279476094' post='2377391']
I wonder when you will mass-message their nations to merge into you or be attacked.
[/quote]

I think they will wait on that until we give them fake intel about a non-existing traitor trying to frame a minister first.

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' date='18 July 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1279477705' post='2377448']
I think they will wait on that until we give them fake intel about a non-existing traitor trying to frame a minister first.
[/quote]

I would have to agree with this one the most.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='18 July 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1279481054' post='2377605']
So tell me, is the alliance called "Honor" or "Honour"? If you don't decide for sure, I foresee much confusion.

Good luck to both parties.
[/quote]
Honour!!!!

but crazy's American so he spells it wrong. <_<

[quote name='Duncan King' date='18 July 2010 - 03:24 PM' timestamp='1279481054' post='2377605']
So tell me, is the alliance called "Honor" or "Honour"? If you don't decide for sure, I foresee much confusion.

Good luck to both parties.
[/quote]

It is Honour technically but I mess up on that all the time. I am having to retrain my brain to think more European lol.