Spåmalöt

[center][size="7"]Spåmalöt[/size]

[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/Kahn20/IKEAMoose.jpg[/img]

[size="4"]Ön Allyånce Wik[/size]

[size="3"]Stagger Lee
Draeg
Mastabadey
NationReaper[/size][/center]

Greetings vrom Sweden, people of Bob. I write heer vrom Sweden to deklar exsistence of Spåmalöt Allyånce. I have lived in Sweden all my lyfe, ånd it bring greet plesure to right to you now. In Sweden, lyfe is wunderföl. Wie hav greet sociül-demokratik system, ware hospital-center is free, and weight list is shört. Dis was greet help för me manee tiem. Wie hav many furry animals, inkluding the majestik moose. Öne time I was svim Lake, und öne moose kåmme and attåk me while I hünt fish. It was för me a tramatik experiense. I hav to go too hospital-center, and geet my testi...

We apologise for the fault in the Declaration of Existence. Those responsible have been sacked.

Now then…

[center][img] http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w267/Stagger_Lee33/Spamalot.png[/img][/center]
[quote]
Spamalot

Article I – The Knights of the Round Table

We’re Knights of the Round Table

All Knights of the Round Table must be accepted by the Inquisitor before entering the alliance.

We dance whene’er we’re able

All Knights are required to never forget that what they are doing is intended to be fun, and to never take things too seriously.

We do routines, and chorus scenes

All Knights are advised to help as much as possible in the affairs of the alliance. In addition, all Knights have an equal right and voice within the alliance.

With footwork im-pec-able

Any Knight may propose any piece of legislation to be voted upon. A simple majority is required in order to pass the legislation.

Article II –Ye Old Governmente

Approximately once every 6 fortnights and 6 days, the Knights of the Round Table shall convene to elect its Government for the following term.
With a ¾ vote, the government is able to veto a piece of legislation that the Knights pass, in which case a 2/3 majority in favor of the legislation will be required by the Knights.

The Minister of Silly Walks

The Minister of Silly Walks shall preside over his ministry, and will uphold the righteous name of Spamalot in all foreign affairs, including but not limited to: Foreign embassies, discussions in public forums, diplomatic endeavors, and maintaining the silliest walk possible.

The Grand High Lord Inquisitor

The Grand High Lord Inquisitor shall preside over the Spanish Inquisition, will be the presiding judge over the admission of Knights, and will uphold proper torture techniques in order to obtain any information necessary from the Knights of the Round Table.

The Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

The Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch shall preside over the defense of the Knights of the Round Table. The Keeper is the only member of the Round Table who may authorize the use of Trojan Rabbits.

The Dead Collector

The Dead Collector shall preside over the economic affairs of the Round Table. They shall make it their first priority to never collect someone who isn’t destined to die, and to ensure the safe collection and distribution of all death.

Signed,
Spamalot
[/quote]
Büt reely, join üs in #Spamalot four stories about the Majestik Møøse…

Ahem. Excuse me, Ladies and Gentlemen, but we apologize once again for the inconvenience. The people responsible for sacking those responsible for this thread have been sacked. We will now continue in a totally different, new way.

*Organ plays opening chord*

[i]Whenever life gets you down, Mrs.Brown,
And things seem hard or tough,
And people are stupid, obnoxious or daft,
And you feel that you've had quite enough:

Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's evolving,
And revolving at nine hundred miles an hour,
That's orbiting at nineteen miles a second, so it's reckoned
A sun that is the source of all our power!

The sun and you and me and all the stars that we can see,
Are moving at a million miles a day;
In an outer spiral arm, at forty thousand miles an hour,
Of the galaxy we call the 'milky way'!

Our galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars,
It's a hundred thousand light years side to side;
It bulges in the middle, sixteen thousand light years thick,
But out by us, it's just three thousand light years wide!

We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point,
We go 'round every two hundred million years,
And our galaxy is only one of millions of billions,
In this amazing and expanding universe!

*Symphonic Bridge and Interlude*

The universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding,
In all of the directions it can whizz,
As fast as it can go, the speed of light, you know;
Twelve million miles a minute and that's the fastest speed there is!

So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth![/i]

[quote]Are You Suggesting Coconuts are Migratory?
[b]Article I[/b] - Sovereignty
The Brigade and Spamalot recognize the sovereignty of each alliance.
[b]Article II[/b] – Defense
The Brigade recognizes that any attack on Spamalot is seen as an attack on The Brigade.
If The Brigade is attacked, Spamalot is encouraged to assist the Brigade, but it is not mandatory.
[b]Article III[/b] – Information
If either signatory alliance receives any information that pertains to the other alliance, it is required that they share the information with the other signatory.
[b]Article IV[/b] – Cancellation
Should either party wish to cancel the treaty, they must inform the other signatory at least 72 hours before cancelling the treaty. During these 72 hours, both signatories are still bound by the provisions of the treaty.

Signed:

Spamalot

Patriarchs:
Brigadier General: Xander Don
Chief Commissioner: Adrian LaCroix
Grand Emmissary: Segovia
Guardians:
Military Affairs: Delarus
Internal Affairs: Gambit
Foreign Affairs: The Doctor[/quote]

Edited by Draeg28

[quote name='Mayzie' date='15 July 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1279245930' post='2373929']
Stay with my Nel. :(
[/quote]
I literally just told you in IRC: I am still a member of NV. I am just helping Spamalot with their DoE.

Have no fear. :)

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='15 July 2010 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1279245786' post='2373925']
That's how good I am. I knew it was coming before it came.
[/quote]
That's what...

Oh, uh, congrats and good luck, Spamalot :D.
May your spam be...a lot.

[quote name='Bobogoobo' date='15 July 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1279246159' post='2373934']
That's what...

Oh, uh, congrats and good luck, Spamalot :D.
May your spam be...a lot.
[/quote]

Smoooth, bobo.

Congrats Spamalot.

[quote name='Vasuda' date='16 July 2010 - 03:06 AM' timestamp='1279245992' post='2373930']
I literally just told you in IRC: I am still a member of NV. I am just helping Spamalot with their DoE.

Have no fear. :)
[/quote]

Why do you have to mess with my emotions? :(

[quote name='Vasuda' date='15 July 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1279245992' post='2373930']
[/quote]
Okay, so maybe I'm not hoping for a quick disbandment now.

Lol, you guys should have went a few more posts before actually posting the DoE and Protectorate Treaty. That would have been an epic entrance xD

Congratz and Welcome Spamalot! I wish you all well!

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6