GOONS/AO Announcement

[center][img]http://i26.tinypic.com/23m24h3.jpg[/img][/center]

[size=4]A Fairytale Story[/size]

[b]Chapter One[/b]
Once upon a time, there was a bangin hot alliance named AO. It lived with its parents Sparta and Umbrella, a red-headed stepsister named Invicta, and a couple dozen orphans living downstairs.

AO desparately wished to be able to go to the party at the castle, for she had always dreamed of having a one night stand with a hunky prince, and maybe making off with some of the silverware in the morning. Unfortunately for AO, her family was hella poor and couldn't afford good clubbing clothes.

On the night of the biggest party of the year, AO was visited by the fairy godfather GOONS. GOONS had heard of AO's plight, and was going to use some magic or whatever to help her out. However, as soon as GOONS saw AO's smokin' hips, all he could say was "Daaaayum". GOONS was pretty dreamy too, so AO forgot all about the party.

GOONS magicked some deoderant on AO, and they both went to the [i]real[/i] castle. [b]White Castle[/b]. For some burgers. And it was magical.

[b]Chapter Two[/b]
GOONS and AO agree that fairy tales are not always magical, and will make all efforts to act respectful to each other in public, and resolve disagreements with each other in private.

[b]Chapter Three[/b]
GOONS and AO agree that while they intend to live happily ever after, they will still respect each others personal space, and will not take any action that will infringe upon the other's sovereignty.

[b]Chapter Four[/b]
If either GOONS or AO come under attack from any witches, wizards, evil fairies, dragons, or any other force of evil, the other will definitely help them in whatever way they can. If either GOONS or AO comes under attack because they were helping out one of their secret lovers, the other will probably feel a bit jealous and less obliged to help, but they still might because they are totally sweet.

[b]Chapter Five[/b]
If either GOONS or AO feel like going out and ruining the day of any any witches, wizards, evil fairies, dragons, or any other force of evil, the other is totally invited if they'd like to help.

[b]Chapter Six[/b]
It is known that not all stories have happy endings. If that is indeed the case with GOONS and AO, 72 hours notice must be given before tossing this book into a fire, returning all to as it were before.

Signed for the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism,
[img]http://imgur.com/CLPgl.png[/img]

Blindingly for Alpha Omega,
[img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m204/papa332/alliancesigupdated.png[/img]

I object to this disturbingly unrealistic portrayal of Sparta. We could have afforded the clothes, we just don't approve of her prancing about the town like a whore wearing her
[color="#FF00FF"][size="6"]
APPLEBOTTOM JEANS, BOOTS WITH THE FURRRRRRRRRRR...[/size][/color]