TIA Disbanding

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. The Infinity Alliance (TIA), as of July 1st, 2010, made it past its 1 year anniversary, which I suppose is somewhat admirable. However, we the folks at TIA feel it's time to go our separate ways. We've made lasting friendships along the way, and I have a feeling that we might even be remembered for a while, even if it's as "those cranky libertarians."

I myself have thoroughly enjoyed my stay in TIA, being a founder and longtime government official, but I'm going to be honest here, CN is boring the hell out of me, so I'm leaving altogether.

Well, that's about it.

Peace,

Zenith Frost

[quote name='Logan' date='04 July 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1278264740' post='2359536']
Was this one of TimLee's old alliances? Anyways sleep well Finite Alliance.
[/quote]

No, I believe Tim was at The Destiny Project and FIRE while TIA was being formed.

Good luck to all ex-TIA members. I hope you all find a good alliance out there to call home.

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='04 July 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1278273428' post='2359608']
No, I believe Tim was at The Destiny Project and FIRE while TIA was being formed.

Good luck to all ex-TIA members. I hope you all find a good alliance out there to call home.
[/quote]

It was The Destiny Project I was thinking of thanks.