The Superfriends to the rescure

LincolnC

[center][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84/LincolnCoe/sfte.png[/img][/center]

[center][b]Announcement from [i]The Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division of The Superfriends[/i]. [/b][/center]
[i]The Superfriends[/i] has an [u]MDoAP[/u] with [i]Bad Company[/i]. We do not like other alliances trying to "welcome" our friends at [i]Bad Company[/i] into CN:TE with war. We have tried to settle our disputes with the evil villains attacking [i]Bad Company[/i] but our efforts to smooth things out were not taken.

[i]The Superfriends[/i] hereby declares war against [i]The Flying Kiwis[/i] and the evil villain nations that belong to them.

Signed,
[i]The Justice League[/i]
[b]Andy R[/b] - Head Council Member
[b]l2eaper[/b] - Council Member
[b]Spaztik[/b] - Council Member
[b]Jenne[/b] - Council Member
[b]NationRuler[/b] - Council Member

[i]The Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division (S.H.I.E.L.D.)[/i]
[b]LincolnC[/b] - Commander
[b]Loomis [/b]- Deputy Commander

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Proximus' date='02 July 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1278135740' post='2358489']
I demand someone other than captain america come to my rescue :|
[/quote]

My name's Nick Fury, I'm here to rescue you!

[/plagiarism]

[quote name='LincolnC' date='03 July 2010 - 06:32 AM' timestamp='1278135107' post='2358476']
[center][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84/LincolnCoe/sfte.png[/img][/center]

[center][b]Announcement from [i]The Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division of The Superfriends[/i]. [/b][/center]
[i]The Superfriends[/i] has an [u]MDoAP[/u] with [i]Bad Company[/i]. We do not like other alliances trying to "welcome" our friends at [i]Bad Company[/i] into CN:TE with war. We have tried to settle our disputes with the evil villains attacking [i]Bad Company[/i] but our efforts to smooth things out were not taken.

[i]The Superfriends[/i] hereby declares war against [i]The Flying Kiwis[/i] and the evil villain nations that belong to them.

Signed,
[i]The Justice League[/i]
[b]Andy R[/b] - Head Council Member
[b]l2eaper[/b] - Council Member
[b]Spaztik[/b] - Council Member
[b]Jenne[/b] - Council Member
[b]NationRuler[/b] - Council Member

[i]The Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division (S.H.I.E.L.D.)[/i]
[b]LincolnC[/b] - Commander
[b]Loomis [/b]- Deputy Commander
[/quote]
Why else would they be in TE if it wasn't to war??? Treaties in TE suck.

Just to show you that you are ruining a perfectly good fight here are the stats you should of compiled before declaring war.

[u]Warriors/TFK/WAPA:[/u]
Nations: 96
Total Str: 159263
Avg Str: 1658

[u]Frogout/Bad Company:[/u]
Nations: 113
Total Str: 145003
Avg Str: 1283

This [s]is[/s] was a fair fight. Our numbers are slightly higher because we bulked up for war. They could of done fine on their own.

Edited by KOwens06

[quote name='LincolnC' date='03 July 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1278135107' post='2358476']
[/quote]

Just want to make sure I have the chronology straight:

The Flying Kiwis declare against Bad Company at 12:50 AM server time, July 2.
Superfriends declare against The Flying Kiwis at 1:32 AM server time July 3 after having "tried to settle our disputes with the evil villains attacking [i]Bad Company[/i] but our efforts to smooth things out were not taken."

o/ 40 minutes of trying "to settle our disputes" during update when people are focused on what WAS a more or less balanced war before you declared

Edited by bibliophile

Yes Flying Kiwis, how dare you attack people significantly larger than yourselves.

Furthermore, if you don't want people to welcome BC into tournament edition with a war, then what the hell are you and BC doing in tournament edition then?

Also, no superfriend love for WAPA and Warriors, lolwut?

Edited by Bionic redhead

I love the mindset there is a specific way of playing TE. It is as if the veterans who have played a few rounds, think they make the rules for TE. But TE is chaos, and only those who embrace chaos may control it. All the talk of fair fights, fair play and having no strategies besides walking head on into battle is for morons. TE is a place for war, but not controlled happy fair war where everything is delightful and pretty and meant to be nice.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='03 July 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1278185026' post='2358856']
I love the mindset there is a specific way of playing TE. It is as if the veterans who have played a few rounds, think they make the rules for TE. But TE is chaos, and only those who embrace chaos may control it.

All the talk of fair fights, fair play and having no strategies besides walking head on into battle is for morons.

TE is a place for war, but not controlled happy fair war where everything is delightful and pretty and meant to be nice.[/quote]
Why does the first part so contradict the last part? Is TE controllable or not? No one said anything about controlling anything and no one controls anything, except what you do yourself. We definitely play TE differently, no questions about that though.

Ironic that last of the second part is exactly the way SF declared on the Kiwis.

What'd you do, besides let your treaties lead you around by the nose? You guys are a SE bloc pretending to be a TE alliance, and carrying your treaties and attitudes over from SE. I'm not even saying it's all bad, but I'm gonna call that the way it is, whether you whine about it or not.

Oh hey clash. How's life? Good? Great.

I smell no whine in my comment. And no contradictions. But I do sense you'd like to discuss this?

I love the mindset there is a [b]specific[/b] way of playing TE. It is as if the veterans who have played a few rounds, think they make the rules for TE. But TE is chaos, and only those who embrace chaos may [b]control[/b] it.

Specific is not control. English 101.

Take the you out please. I do not personally have any treaties. And further, why don't Warriors just go back to TPC. That way that statement wouldn't be hypocritical.

And on the way SF declared, it should be more focused on the way The Flying Kiwis declared if you wanted to state that. As they head on assaulted and then SF came out from behind so not so much head on war.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='03 July 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1278185026' post='2358856']
All the talk of fair fights, fair play and having no strategies besides walking head on into battle is for morons. TE is a place for war, but not controlled happy fair war where everything is delightful and pretty and meant to be nice.[/quote]

So SF should declare on anyone they please?

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='03 July 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1278187179' post='2358894']
Oh hey clash. How's life? Good? Great.

I smell no whine in my comment. And no contradictions. But I do sense you'd like to discuss this?

I love the mindset there is a [b]specific[/b] way of playing TE. It is as if the veterans who have played a few rounds, think they make the rules for TE. But TE is chaos, and only those who embrace chaos may [b]control[/b] it.

Specific is not control. English 101.

Take the you out please. I do not personally have any treaties. And further, why don't Warriors just go back to TPC. That way that statement wouldn't be hypocritical.

And on the way SF declared, it should be more focused on the way The Flying Kiwis declared if you wanted to state that. As they head on assaulted and then SF came out from behind so not so much head on war.

You used the word control in both the first part and the last part of the post I quoted, in contradicting ways.
I was not referring to within the first sentence alone.
Straw men get no points.

...and here's an interesting thing. We declare war on BC and the Frogs the same night SF declares on TPC, so the two were totally separate wars. Well, were, until SF connected them through THEIR treaty. See the difference there, between their treaties and our not having any? We don't even have treaties with WAPA or the Kiwis, we're just super friends who saw a chance for a fun fight.

So that's a rather silly insult there on your part, isn't it?
SF's war on TPC was good stuff - that should be a fun fight as well.

I believe in total anarchy and pixels being annihilated. The only way to convince me otherwise is a picture of a horse launching a nuclear missile while drinking a can of soda (drinks are convincing too :D ). :blink::rolleyes:
Remember everyone, the first one to fall asleep before update gets a big red A as a trophy. :P
(This is only my TE opinion)

[quote name='Clash' date='03 July 2010 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1278188293' post='2358914']
So that's a rather silly insult there on your part, isn't it?
[/quote]

I have done no insult on my part.

Your postings do not even thoroughly address what I say, yet you quote me anyways...

So since you want to discuss the war, I will do so briefly. If they are to much for you, find more allies and be to much for them. Or die. Otherwise, they are not to much for you and you should simply kill them instead of discussing the honor of them. Honor is one of a nation by nation field, not one of an alliance. Old kingdoms warriors fought with honor, but it did not mean they were fools enough not to find allies and march in with double the men of their enemies.

But I suppose Honor and Intelligence can't mix with you around.