The Superfriends answer the call

LincolnC

[center][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y84/LincolnCoe/sfte.png[/img][/center]

[center][b]Announcement from [i]The Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division of The Superfriends[/i]. [/b][/center]
[i]The Superfriends[/i] had a nation take the #1 spot on the 25th of June and was then attacked by [i]The Phoenix Cobras[/i]. [i]The Phoenix Cobras[/i] saw no harm, no foul. [i]The Superfriends[/i] are Super Heroes and as such we don't like people attacking us and we will not stand by and idly watch it happen.

[u]We[/u], [i]The Superfriends[/i], hereby declare war on [i]The Phoenix Cobras[/i]. We hope that [i]The Phoenix Cobras[/i] will do the honorable thing and keep this war 1v1 and fight us like evil villains they are instead of dragging other alliances in to defend their evil deeds.

Signed,
[i]The Justice League[/i]
[b]Andy R[/b] - Head Council Member
[b]l2eaper[/b] - Council Member
[b]Spaztik[/b] - Council Member
[b]Jenne[/b] - Council Member
[b]NationRuler[/b] - Council Member

[i]The Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division (S.H.I.E.L.D.)[/i]
[b]LincolnC[/b] - Commander
[b]Loomis [/b]- Deputy Commander

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LincolnC' date='03 July 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1278131728' post='2358415']
We hope that [i]The Phoenix Cobras[/i] will do the honorable thing and keep this war 1v1 . . . instead of dragging other alliances in.
[/quote]

You mean like you did (not) here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88454&view=findpost&p=2358476

[quote name='bibliophile' date='03 July 2010 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1278173924' post='2358713']
You mean like you did (not) here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88454&view=findpost&p=2358476
[/quote]

I'd like to let everyone know that this war against TPC was a personal one, one with a motif (read the OP). However, the war declared against BC was pure TE, just for the heck of it.

[quote name='King Wally' date='03 July 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1278134634' post='2358470']
o/ Superfriends... our evil rein at the top is only just begining...mwa haaa haaa haaarrrr!!!!!!
[/quote]
Except you are not at the top, RE is. :P

[quote name='Andy Roberts' date='03 July 2010 - 10:24 AM' timestamp='1278174243' post='2358717']However, the war declared against BC was pure TE, just for the heck of it.[/quote]
Well, no, it was declared purely because you have a treaty with them.
I think interfering with a pretty fair fight over a treaty is very SE.

Meh we should expect this when an SE bloc pretends to be a TE alliance I guess.

Edit: Syntax ftw.
I figured you meant against the Kiwis, since you are allied to BC lol

Edit 2, the sequel: The war with TPC, now THAT is pure TE. They hit you, you hit 'em back, no negotiations, fight-n-fun to the max. Straight up, no huggin' on any infra. So get out and kill some soldiers, the both of you! Good times.

Edited by Clash

Stop being hypocrites..

I will state this for clarification:

Warriors, WAPA and Kiwi went to war against BC/Frogout because they are both new to TE. We wanted to extend them a true TE welcome, we only planned on attacking them for like 4 days..

We explained this to SF, yet they then went to threaten us. And do you know what is funny, in the like 20-40 minute argument, the alliance who was most vocal, was declared on by SF right after the argument ended.

(..Andy)

Edited by Dom Zak

[quote name='LincolnC' date='02 July 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1278131728' post='2358415']
We hope that [i]The Phoenix Cobras[/i] will do the honorable thing and keep this war 1v1 and fight us like evil villains they are instead of dragging other alliances in to defend their evil deeds.
[/quote]
Do you mean 1 vs. 1 like SF did [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88454][i]here[/i][/url]? After reading through all this good vs. evil propaganda you're talking about, let me get this right...

SF jumps into a perfectly even war = the noble treaty honoring thing to do.
TPC gets help from a treaty partner = an evil thing absent of honor?

You SF "superheros" sound more like hypocrites to me. :)

[quote name='LincolnC' date='02 July 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1278131728' post='2358415']
[i]The Superfriends[/i] had a nation take the #1 spot on the 25th of June and was then attacked by [i]The Phoenix Cobras[/i]. [i]The Phoenix Cobras[/i] saw no harm, no foul. [i]The Superfriends[/i] are Super Heroes and as such we don't like people attacking us and we will not stand by and idly watch it happen.[/quote]

Don't be so evasive. If a TPC nation attacking a SF (wait- what?! Your guy got attacked in TE?????) nation was the real reason for war then you would also be at war with Escape Goat, Roman Empire, \m/, DaiGurrenDan (whoever they are), Catharsis, and Global Democratic Alliance. No- that isn't the reason. The plain fact that everyone can see is that the new SE bloc doesn't have the testicular fortitude to attack the Roman Empire because they're larger than you. That's ok. TPC will fight you and give you the most hell we can give you despite being only 2/3 your size and strength in this "1 vs. 1 war" of ours. ;)

o/ TPC
o/ Victory!

[quote]The plain fact that everyone can see is that the new SE bloc doesn't have the testicular fortitude to attack the Roman Empire because they're larger than you[/quote]

No we chose you cause your clearly more annoying and cry easyer, makes rolling you more enjoyable. :)

[quote name='King Wally' date='03 July 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1278196302' post='2359035']
No we chose you cause your clearly more annoying and cry easyer, makes rolling you more enjoyable. :)
[/quote]
So SF admits that the war has nothing to do with a raid? Things are much "[i]easyer[/i]" when you use the truth. :)

[quote name='King Wally' date='03 July 2010 - 11:32 PM' timestamp='1278196302' post='2359035']
[/quote]
lol.you aint rolling anyone.