The Smile of Haruhi Suzumiya

[center][img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/Arrnea/sosdancnboards/sosdanlogo300.png[/img]

[size=6][b]The Smile of Haruhi Suzumiya[/b][/size]
[size=4]Part II - The Surprise of Haruhi Suzumiya[/size][/center]

[b]Today, the SOS Brigade bids farewell to the great leader that has been at its helm for the last four months.[/b]

From the 1st of March, with my own departure from the role of [i]Brigade Chief and Ultra Director[/i], [b]Elrich von Richt[/b] took the helm of the great ship of the SOS Brigade, steering us through four months of adversity, challenges and threats (both inward and outward). In his time we've overcome these, strengthened our ties with allies and embarked on a campaign of inward reform that will bear fruit beneficial to the entire alliance. On the achievements in these past four months, we reflect and congratulate the one who brought our alliance through these trying times.

In replacement for the outgoing Chief, I am pleased to announce that I, [b]Arrnea[/b], have returned to the role of [i]Brigade Chief and Ultra Director[/i] of the SOS Brigade, effective immediately. I that once was Chief is now again Chief and I shall lead the SOS Brigade as I did before.

With my ascension to [i]Brigade Chief and Ultra Director[/i], there also will be changes to the middle and lower government of the SOS Brigade, in order to make up for several of the members of the current government being unavailable to fulfill their duties. The government of the SOS Brigade shall be as follows:

[b]Arrnea[/b], [i]Brigade Chief and Ultra Director[/i]
----- [b]Elrich von Richt[/b], [i]ESPer and Mysterious Transfer Student[/i]
---------- [b]michaeru[/b], [i]Battle Maid[/i]
---------- [b]Ippikiryu[/b], [i]Incidental Butler[/i]
----- [b]Katsumi[/b], [i]Time Traveller and Brigade Mascot[/i]
---------- [b]Tohru[/b], [i]Lady Fang[/i]
---------- [b]EmberFirespiral[/b], [i]Loli in a Bag[/i]
----- [b]Diablofan[/b], [i]Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko[/i]
---------- [b]Kaede Alexeivich[/b], [i]Homicidal Class President[/i]
---------- [b]homestarrunner[/b], [i]Overmind Advisory[/i]
----- [b]Dragonknight1000[/b], [i]Ordinary Human and Errand Boy[/i]
---------- [b]Arynar Ventys[/b], [i]Normal Guy #1[/i]
---------- [b]Pachirisu[/b], [i]Normal Guy #2[/i]

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='uaciaut' date='01 July 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1277988933' post='2356541']
npkj should be made viceroy tbh.
[/quote]
Who is this npkj, I've not heard of them before. You'll have to introduce us sometime.
Personally, I think Bernkastel should be made Viceroy of the SOS Brigade, but that's just me.

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' date='02 July 2010 - 03:51 AM' timestamp='1278013888' post='2356962']Congratulations, Arrnea! May SOS団 prosper once more under your banners![/quote]
Banners? I have more than one?
When are people going to start telling me important things like this. I must not be getting all my memos.