Disbandment Notice

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/furmiague/projekt.jpg[/IMG]

The alliance previously known as national liberation front is hereby disbanded. Reasons are inactivity and that I ceased being a communist, so there was no point on investing on a commited marxist-leninist alliance anymore.
TMF will protect the Alliance Affiliation for as long as its necessary, hopefully not long.[/center]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/furmiague/fidel_castro-big.jpg[/IMG]
Goodbye fidel.

Welcome ideology-free life.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jocko Homo' date='28 June 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1277761687' post='2353176']
Glad to see you saw the light. Communism is doomed to fail in all it's forms and your alliance was just the latest example.

Captialism FTW!!!
[/quote]

You're fairly ignorant and your attachment to capitalist ideology is just as harmful as attachment to communist ideology.
It was a small alliance but it was growing fast, it hardly failed.
^_^

[quote name='CBray' date='28 June 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1277762107' post='2353187']
A fast growing inactive alliance? Contradiction?
[/quote]

Contradictions do not exist now?

Stats do not require forum or irc presence, merely a functional banking system (which we had) and a natural growth of steady and loyal members (which we also had).
Idea was that we'd pull PR stunts and be able to significantly damage most alliances's mid tiers on our own.
We were meant to really start being active in the future, as the alliance grew, but that's not happening.

edit: @schatt It was fun.
:D

Edited by deSouza

[quote name='deSouza' date='28 June 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1277761478' post='2353173']
[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/furmiague/projekt.jpg[/IMG]The alliance previously known as national liberation front is hereby disbanded. Reasons are inactivity and that I ceased being a communist, so there was no point on investing on a commited marxist-leninist alliance anymore.TMF will protect the Alliance Affiliation for as long as its necessary, hopefully not long.[/center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/furmiague/fidel_castro-big.jpg[/IMG]Goodbye fidel.Welcome ideology-free life.
[/quote]

Lmao this is hilarious.

[quote name='Saint Marcelle' date='28 June 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1277763005' post='2353206']
What a shame to see your alliance end in disbandment. :(

But I hope you find freedom and happiness in a life without ideologies holding you back.
[/quote]

Thanks.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='28 June 2010 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1277763152' post='2353212']
They grow up so fast.
[/quote]

Yet the wisest ones are much like children.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='28 June 2010 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1277763347' post='2353218']
deSouza stopped being a communist? What the hell?
[/quote]
I take credit on behalf of Cult of Justitia. We were [s]rude[/s] brusque until he had no choice but to give it up.

[quote name='deSouza' date='28 June 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1277761904' post='2353181']The alliance previously known as national liberation front is hereby disbanded. Reasons are inactivity and that I ceased being a communist, so there was no point on investing on a commited marxist-leninist alliance anymore.[/quote]

[quote name='deSouza' date='28 June 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1277761904' post='2353181']
It was a small alliance but it was growing fast, it hardly failed.
[/quote]

Communism breeds inactivity. That's its fundamental flaw. It ceasing to exist because it's members ceased being active is pretty much the definition of failing.

But don't be all butt-hurt over my statement, you should be happy. Now that you've thrown off the shackles of an unrealistic world outlook you can finally get down to work and start thriving. Good luck to you in whatever you choose to do from here on out.

Edited by Jocko Homo

[quote name='Jocko Homo' date='28 June 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1277764557' post='2353250']
Communism breeds inactivity. That's its fundamental flaw. It ceasing to exist because it's members ceased being active is pretty much the definition of failing.
[/quote]

No it doesn't.
Its perfect for a society in which people are civilized, rational and freethiking enough to cope with it.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' date='28 June 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1277764557' post='2353250']
But don't be all butt-hurt over my statement, you should be happy. Now that you've thrown off the shackles of an unrealistic world outlook you can finally get down to work and start thriving. Good luck to you in whatever you choose to do from here on out.
[/quote]

Thanks, I hope you (and others...) can one day do the same.