The future of Bastion, the addition of two old enemies

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070324210730/cybernations/images/7/7d/RIA.jpg[/img]

In the last war, the RIA fought two fierce enemies but came to know two new friends. While this had not been the first time RIA had fought these bitter enemies, it was the first time that the repercussions had been so sweeping. Indeed, the RIA feels like it has known these two alliances all it's existence.

As the Bastion was stripped of 2/3rds of it's membership, many asked the question, why has RIA decided to stay on? What plot lurks within the mysterious, unexplained departure of the Viridian Entente and Ragnarok from the Bastion?

Well, let it puzzle you no more! The Random Insanity alliance has chosen two NEW alliances to fill the departed seats in Bastion Headquarters.

From this day forth, let it be known that the Random Insanity Alliance welcomes both the Random Insanity Alliance and the Random Insanity alliance into the Bastion!

/s/
For the Random Insanity Alliance
cctmsp13 - Viceroy of RIA

I can't believe that the Random Insanity Alliance would be so craven as to tie their fortunes to the Random Insanity Alliance, but to also join forces with the Random Insanity Alliance? Words cannot express my disappointment.

Traitor, you told me I was signing a contract to receive mail order pie. (A different flavor pie every week!)

Regardless, I support these new additions to the bloc, every bloc would be better with more RIA.

Now, when am I going to get my pie!

[quote name='Solaris' date='18 June 2010 - 07:14 AM' timestamp='1276841672' post='2341655']
Why did RIA impose this madman upon RIA as their viceroy?
[/quote]

It's in the sig, Head of Economics. The RIA is farming the RIA for tech, and obviously the Head of Economics best suited to run such affairs.

[quote name='Pomiel' date='18 June 2010 - 07:17 AM' timestamp='1276841809' post='2341657']
Hmm, does this mean I put RIA on the bloc statistics three times for Bastion?
[/quote]

Absolutely, I hope everyone will tremble in fear of Bastion's combined 4000 nukes!

Who knew, the power vacuum was filled as quickly as it was formed. An alliance holding membership in an already large bloc, and then joining an obvious power bloc? This is a familiar sounding situation.

[quote name='Banksy' date='18 June 2010 - 02:38 AM' timestamp='1276843087' post='2341669']
Wow, this is hilarious.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Not really. Seems like a desperate bid for attention if you ask me. Trust me on this, I've seen quite a few in my time.

Oh well, I was actually expecting something interesting here (not really, although I was somewhat expecting some new alliances, kind of). Guess not. While I did not foresee this, I am not surprised.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='17 June 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1276843403' post='2341675']
Seems like a desperate bid for attention if you ask me. Trust me on this, I've seen quite a few in my time.
[/quote]
That put a genuine smile across my face. XD

Edited by Seth Muscarella