Joint FnKa & TPE Announcement

It's with great honor and pride that we (FnKa and TPE) present the fruits of a long time friendship.

[quote][center][IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/cnprolific/fnkatpetreaty-large2.png[/IMG][/center]

[b]Preamble:[/b]

In the spirit of friendship and brotherhood, The Prolific Empire (hereby known as TPE), and Fear None Kill All (hereby known as FnKa) do hereby sign this document and agree to the terms herein.

[b]Article 1:[/b] [i]Sovereignty[/i]

Neither signatory shall act in any way that could potentially infringe on the sovereignty of the other and recognize that the other is an independent, sovereign entity.

[b]Article 2:[/b] [i]The PK Shield[/i]

If either signatory is engaged by another alliance in a defensive war and requests support, then the other signatory must help in any way possible, including but not limited to; diplomatically, monetary and militarily.

The defensive portion of this pact will become optional should either signatory be drawn into war due solely to treaties with entities that are not signatories to this treaty.

[b]Article 3:[/b] [i]Optional Aggression[/i]

If either signatory engages in an aggressive war against any alliance, the other is encouraged to help in any way they deem necessary, including but not limited to; diplomatic, monetary and militarily. Any assistance however is strictly optional and is at the complete digression of the alliance which may offer it.

[b]Article 4:[/b] [i]Intelligence[/i]

If either signatory acquires information concerning the other signatory, specifically potential threats of war, espionage or other acts of harm, they must bring it immediately to the signatory which it concerns. In addition, both signatories agree to not conduct acts of espionage towards one another.

[b]Article 5:[/b] [i]Insanity[/i]

Should the time come where either signatory feels the need to terminate this pact, said signatory must give the other a 72 hour notice before this document is considered null and void.

/s/, [b]Fear None Kill All[/b]

Prime Minister, Skapunk
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Appoliqize
Minister of Finance, MVP2000
Minister of Internal Affairs, Metal Shards
Minister of Defense, Dead Animal
Minster of Recruiting, Silent Fury

/s/, [b]The Prolific Empire[/b]

Homeboy, [b]Triumvir[/b]
KingEd, [b]Triumvir[/b]
KMan28, [b]Triumvir[/b]
[/quote]

tl;dr FnKa/TPE MDoAP

Edited by KingEd

[quote name='AndrewHG' date='18 June 2010 - 09:33 AM' timestamp='1276862613' post='2341795']
None needed.
Thoroughly decent bunch of people.
Nice work KingEd

o/ TPE
[/quote]
Decent? Fury? Well, congrats on the treaty anyway.