The Casualty Races!

Clash

The most important races eva. TE has no peace mode and no financial aid. Here in TE, you are on your own. War cannot be avoided. You can hide from it, but you can't run from it - so you might as well FUN with it. Though the idea that inflicted casualties are more important than those taken is very legit, those aren't recorded as of yet. So we have to make due with what we have.

Thus, here they are.
The baddest of the bad, the kings of kill and the masters of infra disasters:

[quote]Total Soldier Casualties

1) 227,473 Total Soldiers Lost - JimKongIl of Raidon - Black Team
2) 214,639 Total Soldiers Lost - The One of The Matrix - None Team
3) 207,265 Total Soldiers Lost - KOwens06 of Kyles Nation - White Team
4) 204,719 Total Soldiers Lost - Cameron of Lochiel of Saighdear Tuarasdail - White Team
5) 199,962 Total Soldiers Lost - Prozenz of Papua - Aqua Team m [/quote]
Ol' Jim is working on his second consecutive casualty crown.
He's doin' it rite, folks.
o/ JIM

Then, there is the race within the race.
IMHO, the most prestigious honor in all of CN: Attacking casualties.

[quote]Most Attacking Casualties

1) 135,665 Soldiers Lost - Cameron of Lochiel of Saighdear Tuarasdail - White Team
2) 77,034 Soldiers Lost - The One of The Matrix - None Team
3) 76,469 Soldiers Lost - KOwens06 of Kyles Nation - White Team
4) 75,969 Soldiers Lost - LITTLE BOOTS of HANDS - Blue Team
5) 74,352 Soldiers Lost - JimKongIl of Raidon - Black Team [/quote]
These are the guys who value their infra the least. On 6/21 admin deletes all of our nations anyways, and these are the ones who have come to the greatest acceptance of that. Flag, schmag. Infra? We need no stinkin' infra!

Look at Cam go! Far and away the most, and no one's going to catch him.
I heart you, my brother.
o/ CAM

Bonus points to KOwens, the highest ranking Warrior, for making both lists.
o/ KOwens!

Mine?
Casualty Rank: Ranked #28 of 1,745 Nations (1.60%)
Meh, I hoped for better. Oh well, Vault are doing the best they can anyways, and they are who "fate" chose for me to fight. I'm doin' the best I can, as well. I might still be able to get nuked! I can hope anyways.

Could someone on just before the end of round please post the final stats?
And, who else is fighting memorably? [b]Post your casualties! I dares you.[/b]
Though admin may delete our nations, we don't have to forget what we did with them.

o/ Casualties!

Edit: KO got nuked while I was making the post LOL

Edited by Clash

how about total nuke launched and hit the target? :nuke:
i've launched 15 of them and hit in current war + 3 from previous (Fark vs RD war) :wub:

Edited by Prozenz

[quote name='Mayzie' date='18 June 2010 - 06:49 AM' timestamp='1276858144' post='2341765']
It's hard to get casualties when the only people who attack you are nuclear rogues who turtle, just lobbing a nuke each day. <_<
[/quote]
It's also hard when you sit all round building your nation then Declare War on a beaten down alliance, amiright?

Firstly my thanks to Clash for starting this thread .....
..... this is what TE is all about for me.

Target #1 From Day #1 = Most attacking casualties !!

I have huge respect for ALL Nations in TE and their methods - Flag Running will Neva be My game tho' !!
(I agree with [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=31324"]Prozenz[/url] for example that Most Nukes fired is quite an achievement - nice if it was recorded)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[indent]
[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='18 June 2010 - 03:21 AM' timestamp='1276827669' post='2341366']
How do you guys find such willing opponents? Oh, and I must say, how long do you build for as well to get to such warring levels?
[/quote]

Until the end of the round, when I was weakest financially, I didn't find many willing opponents

[/indent][indent][indent]Exceptions were [b]WAPA, SWAT & latterly Destructor Fleets[/b]
(A Special mention to Santa of MHA - he was awesome)

I ALWAYS target 'Most attacking Casualties' as my goal - from the beginning
I won that last round too and have been in the top 2 'Most attacking' for 5 or 6 of the last 8 rounds :rolleyes:

You're right ofc, Lonewolfe, you have to build to a certain extent .....
..... but, pretty soon, as a raider, yor tech levels get you in the top 5%

Being a Raider means perpetually Improvement Swapping (notably GC's) - but that's not the biggest cost .....
..... it's the friggen cost of tanks :wacko:
It may surprise some of you - but you make a LOT of friends raiding and generally adopting a Gung Ho attitude to TE [img]http://209.85.12.234/14926/1/emo/biguns.gif[/img]

[b]Tip[/b] - 90% of your attacks should be made with YESTERDAY'S Deployment !!

[/indent][/indent]<P dir=ltr>

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 66,812 Attacking + 117,784 Defending = 184,596 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #6 of 1,742 Nations (0.34%)

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it into the top 5, I'm 15k casualties out :(

Edited by infinite citadel

I was doing pretty well with the casualties (by having the most infra and a good opponent), but then I got sanctioned and ran out of money and couldn't buy soldiers. I'm dead for the round now.

So now I'm at Casualty Rank: Ranked #10 of 1,743 Nations (0.57%)

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 56,568 Attacking + 104,769 Defending = 161,337 Casualties

Oh well.

Edited by Katsumi

14,560 Attacking + 4,874 Defending = 19,434 Casualties

hehe. for some reason, the bulk of my targets (except one of my current ones) just stopped fighting back. I've never been an award chaser, I just stay Loyal to LE. :wub:

Yeah turtling nuke rogues are annoying.

I was in the top 20 most of the round had some really good fights but now this is just pathetic. I am just sitting buying soldiers that get to be nuked poor little guys.

20,492 Attacking + 20,087 Defending = 40,579

eh, been around the top 100-200 nations most of the round, cracked top 100 at one point, but massive loss in NS kind of killed my chances of being in that race, lol

[quote name='KOwens06' date='19 June 2010 - 07:14 AM' timestamp='1276928066' post='2342723']
Yeah turtling nuke rogues are annoying.

I was in the top 20 most of the round had some really good fights but now this is just pathetic. I am just sitting buying soldiers that get to be nuked poor little guys.
[/quote]

You played an Awesome round KO

[b]Personally[/b] I rate the performances of [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000021"]Kyles Nation[/url] , [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000288"]Tripod[/url] & [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000096"]Raidon[/url] to be the Best 3 this round by miles !!

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 19,923 Attacking + 15,917 Defending = 35,840 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #222 of 1,750 Nations (12.69%)

and thats was without breaking 3.5k NS this round

could have been better, but i have very bad luck with raiding, 2 days and the target goes inactive

[quote name='Lochiel' date='20 June 2010 - 06:03 AM' timestamp='1277035391' post='2343671'][b]Personally[/b] I rate the performances of [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000021"]Kyles Nation[/url] , [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000288"]Tripod[/url] & [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000096"]Raidon[/url] to be the Best 3 this round by miles !![/quote]
...and you as well, old man :P

Will someone PLEASE post the numbers from just before update?
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Current:
[quote]Total Soldier Casualties

1) 249,302 Total Soldiers Lost - JimKongIl of Raidon - Black Team
2) 231,103 Total Soldiers Lost - KOwens06 of Kyles Nation - White Team
3) 220,852 Total Soldiers Lost - The One of The Matrix - None Team
4) 206,150 Total Soldiers Lost - Cameron of Lochiel of Saighdear Tuarasdail - White Team
5) 201,237 Total Soldiers Lost - The Krull of Somewhere Grim - Black Team [/quote]

[quote]Most Attacking Casualties

1) 135,714 Soldiers Lost - Cameron of Lochiel of Saighdear Tuarasdail - White Team
2) 84,668 Soldiers Lost - JimKongIl of Raidon - Black Team
3) 79,325 Soldiers Lost - The One of The Matrix - None Team
4) 79,144 Soldiers Lost - candiru of Robonia - Blue Team
5) 78,625 Soldiers Lost - Eyjafjallajokull of Iceland - Blue Team [/quote]
That last nation deserve a bonus point for being a rouge.
If you're gonna do it, do it WELL.

The four nations on both lists are the Kings of Kill.

Everyone else, if you want your casualties recorded for posterity, you best git a'postin'!

This was quite an active round for me and the OP.

Three alliance-wide wars.

Ate 7 nukes and delivered 6.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 28,233 Attacking + 91,157 Defending = 119,390 Casualties

Casualty Rank: Ranked #24 of 1,751 Nations (1.37%)

Yet will end up near the top 100 nations.

Good round everyone and looking forward to the next one! :smug:

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 53,173 Attacking + 146,790 Defending = 199,963 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #6 of 1,761 Nations (0.34%)

Not bad for this round. :nuke:

Congrats for this round winner!

[quote name='Clash' date='17 June 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1276827880' post='2341367']
People seem to just like attacking Jim.
He's loved like that.

Cam raids relentlessly, and he just likes attacking people in general lol
[/quote]

Lol this is true. I really thought Kowens was going to pass me up. Hopefully this holds for another 30 min.

[font="Times New Roman"][size="5"][b][i]Last I saw the figures at Update Minus 2 minutes[/i][/b][/size][/font]

[b]Most Attacking Casualties[/b]

1) 135,714 Soldiers Lost - Cameron of Lochiel of Saighdear Tuarasdail - White Team :smug:

2) 84,668 Soldiers Lost - JimKongIl of Raidon - Black Team

3) 82,545 Soldiers Lost - Eyjafjallajokull of Iceland - Blue Team

4) 79,325 Soldiers Lost - The One of The Matrix - None Team

5) 79,144 Soldiers Lost - candiru of Robonia - Blue Team

------------

[b]Most Defending Casualties[/b]

1) 165,673 Soldiers Lost - The Krull of Somewhere Grim - Black Team

2) 164,634 Soldiers Lost - JimKongIl of Raidon - Black Team

3) 154,634 Soldiers Lost - KOwens06 of Kyles Nation - White Team

4) 146,790 Soldiers Lost - Prozenz of Papua - Aqua Team

5) 141,527 Soldiers Lost - The One of The Matrix - None Team

------------

[b]Total Soldier Casualties[/b]

1) 249,302 Total Soldiers Lost - JimKongIl of Raidon - Black Team

2) 231,103 Total Soldiers Lost - KOwens06 of Kyles Nation - White Team

3) 220,852 Total Soldiers Lost - The One of The Matrix - None Team

4) 206,184 Total Soldiers Lost - Cameron of Lochiel of Saighdear Tuarasdail - White Team

5) 201,237 Total Soldiers Lost - The Krull of Somewhere Grim - Black Team

Also - [url="http://z9.invisionfree.com/Codebase5/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=3378533"]That Whole Stats Page[/url] in .pdf format !!